Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Summer's Advance 2011

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
325 replies to this topic

Max_Dammit

Max_Dammit

++ EXCURSOR INDOMITUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,388 posts
I might have a fetish handy
Ill put in the metal wolfguard with lighning claws
Sigismund replied.'"Are we going to scrap about it now. Argue which Legion is the toughest?
The answer always is, the Wolves of Fenris" Torgadon put in "because there clinically insane."
-1st captain of the imperial fists and Captain of the 2nd Company of the luna wolves.
"Horus Rising"
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Lord Ragnarok

Lord Ragnarok

++ DIMICATIO FORMIDOLOSA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 8,923 posts
I swear to complete my 5 Wolf Guard by August 1st.
Posted ImagePosted Image
"This is not the first time you've been left to fate. I can see it in your manner. It takes something from you doesn't it? Being deserted hollows you out and leaves a void inside. People might say that it hurts, that the psyche aches from the wound. It's not true though. Abandonment does not leave pain. You wished it did because that would be better than the truth. It leaves nothing. Not hope, not pain, not forgiveness."

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

++ EXACTOR INFANS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,754 posts
Hey Max, you gunna make us a neat-o Banner or somethin'??!!

Mav said to bug you about it, so let me wholeheartedly be the first!!

Also, I am going to go all out here and add MY Arjac conversion to my oath!!

End of Line
Nightfall
Quietly it crept in and changed us all

Maximus-92

Maximus-92

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 218 posts
I swear an oath to finish one land raider phobos, and a ragnar conversion by the 1st of august, though i'm aiming to have them done by the 25th on june! eek tourney coming up!

wish me luck.
http://www.bolterand...howtopic=209873
My week by week progress on my space wolves.

Rikochet

Rikochet

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 117 posts
Cool guys :P

Actually, make my vow not only Arjac, but Arjac and his 5 Wolf Guard brethren!
"Are we going to scrap about it now. Argue which Legion is the toughest?", Sigismund said.
"The answer always is; the Wolves of Fenris", Torgaddon added, "Because they're all clinically insane."
- Sigismund, 1st Captain of the Imperial Fist and Torgaddon, 2nd Captain of the Luna Wolves

This is why I am Wolf!

Kassill

Kassill

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,110 posts
I, Kassill of the Fang, swear an oath to complete 1 Five man Wolf Scout squad with Meltagun by August 1, 2011.
Lo, there do I see my fallen kinsmen, Threads cut by the foe I now seek. In bloody battle I will engage him, And carve my vengeance from his flesh. No ale shall pass my lips, At no feast will I indulge. No foe shall stay my wrath, Until my brothers are avenged. Ever shall I hunt my quarry, Across the Sea of Stars. Whilst I yet breathe, I will not falter, Until Morkai claims his due.--Bjorn's Oath of the Lone Wolf

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts

Hey Max, you gunna make us a neat-o Banner or somethin'??!! Mav said to bug you about it, so let me wholeheartedly be the first!!

;) huh? whaa? I didn't say anything.... :)

Edited by MaveriK, 11 June 2011 - 06:05 PM.

gallery_24878_5332_22902.jpg gallery_24878_5332_12892.jpg
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Azn_MaveriK. Night Four: Inglorious Brawler, Season One. Night Three: Inglorious Brawler, Season Two.

akutat

akutat

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 52 posts
Hmmh, after being longtime lurker and having just finished 1750pts army, I have decided to make my Great Company a bit larger. So I could finally try to finish my last miniatures from the shelf.

I, akutat, swear an oath to finish 2 Terminator armoured Lone Wolf with Chainfist and Storm Shield, my Runic armoured Wolf Lord and Forge World made Space Wolf Dreadnought by August 1st, 2011.

For Russ and for the Wolftime!

Edited by akutat, 11 June 2011 - 08:21 PM.

Jimmy Carmine

Jimmy Carmine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 335 posts
I, Jimmy Carmine, pledge an oath to complete a conversion of Ogrim Raegr Vrafsson, defender of the Annulus and Lone Wolf formally of Wolf Lord Greyloc's 12th Great Company by August 1st, 2011.
L_T_Banner_V2.jpg

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts

Hmmh, after being longtime lurker and having just finished 1750pts army, I have decided to make my Great Company a bit larger. So I could finally try to finish my last miniatures from the shelf.

I, akutat, swear an oath to finish 2 Terminator armoured Lone Wolf with Chainfist and Storm Shield, my Runic armoured Wolf Lord and Forge World made Space Wolf Dreadnought by August 1st, 2011.

For Russ and for the Wolftime!

welcome to the Fang wolf brother

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Azn_MaveriK. Night Four: Inglorious Brawler, Season One. Night Three: Inglorious Brawler, Season Two.

Wulfebane

Wulfebane

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,335 posts
When we finish our oaths, do we post the images here, or should there be a reserved "Finished Oaths" thread or something?

My finished pieces & WiPs so far.
ETL_03_Custos_Fidei_Vow_02.jpg Img_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2012C.gif   18.jpg
gallery_17224_3229_261.gif gallery_17224_3068_410.gif gallery_17224_3068_874.png

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts

When we finish our oaths, do we post the images here, or should there be a reserved "Finished Oaths" thread or something?

We post the pictures here, both WIP/PIP like in the original thread Jonny Wolf had with the first Summer's Advance. Or you can post a URL link, of the oath.

Hfran Morkai

Hfran Morkai

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,472 posts
Hran Morkai's Company will recieve reinforcements in the form of a Wolf Scout pack. (Heresy era)
QUOTE (A D-B @ Jan 10 2011, 12:45 PM)
THE CUSTODIANS AREN'T PSYCHIC OH MY GOD I HATE YOU MIKAL.

gallery_24878_5332_45982.jpg

LoneSniperSG

LoneSniperSG

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,512 posts
Aw, why not.

I pledge to paint (atleast, if not more than) one Vindicator and one Drop Pod. I can't promise good pics, but pics you will get.

Edited by LoneSniperSG, 12 June 2011 - 02:22 AM.

Space Wolves Great Company of Ironfang - 3755 pts - 0/6/9
LIBERATION FORCE 221: 51st Cadian, 45th Cadian, 793rd Valhallan - 3743 pts 1/2/1
"In our hearts, we hold honour. In our hands, we hold thunder."
WH40K: SPACE MARINE (Xbox) LoneSniperSG

phosis21

phosis21

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 46 posts
Hey all! Fairly new poster here.

I Vow to complete 1 "Lance" of Thunderwolf Cavalry by 1 Aug 2011.

More appropriately it'll be Thunderhoof Cavalry, as they're for my Avenging Sons, themed around the Knights of the Round Table.

Plus I'm stationed in Afghanistan right now, so this will be doubly difficult as I have no bitz box out here :C

Cheers!
Phos

-Cheers!-
Phos

Orphus

Orphus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 457 posts
Orphus vows his Lost Co. shall operate by August 1st with a painted Drop Pod. As a bonus he shall also ensure his two squads of Grey Hunters are painted up to scratch and his HQ Dread. has been properly re-constructed after a vicious run in with Chaos (aka my dog :o ).
Night Five: Inglorious Brawler, Season One.
Therefore the youngest of them all stood up,
And with a voice like amber wine she spoke:                
"Great sir, now all is clear and seeming well,
Yet still there is but one remaining problem;
My children, sir, they as of yet unborn,    
Shall never hear your words so pure and grand."
"You see" the great one spoke aloud,                      
"it is your humble kin for whom I write this book.      
It is the law, our honor bound in hide."
-The Remembrance; 156:4:24-32.

Bulweih

Bulweih

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 418 posts
A challenge ?

Count me in :) .

I vow to assemble and paint 3 Long Fangs and their packleader for the summer expansion!

gallery_24779_1036_16689.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_06_ETL_2013A.gifsml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.pnggallery_24878_5332_16255.jpg

gallery_17224_3068_108.gifgallery_17224_3229_326.gif

Lord Ragnarok

Lord Ragnarok

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 8,923 posts
Here's my WIP. Last two guys on the right are bare bones WG for my LF's.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
"This is not the first time you've been left to fate. I can see it in your manner. It takes something from you doesn't it? Being deserted hollows you out and leaves a void inside. People might say that it hurts, that the psyche aches from the wound. It's not true though. Abandonment does not leave pain. You wished it did because that would be better than the truth. It leaves nothing. Not hope, not pain, not forgiveness."

lothbrok

lothbrok

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 182 posts
i lothbrok swear to complete a pack of hunters and my pre-heresy wolflord.

eyeslikethunder

eyeslikethunder

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,635 posts
I swear to do my 2 runepriests
"The Wolves were always the Emperors most potent weapon" Magnus the Red

Sigismund replied.'Are we going to scrap about it now. Argue witch Legion is the toughest?
The answer always is, the wolfs of Fenris' Torgadon put in 'because their clinically insane.'
-1st captain of the imperial fists and Captain of the 2nd Company of the luna wolves.
"Horus Rising"

QUOTE ( Antropos commander Swampy Turtle DDWW campaign )
Thanks to the Eyeslikethunder on BFG our system is one of the most well controlled of Imperial space in the sector.

Well done everyone

- "The Mighty Alliance": Warhorse47, eyeslikethunder, Khine, Russ Brother 92, Dragan Stormwolf -

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
If I'm missing anyone on the list please let me know!

Here's my WIP. Last two guys on the right are bare bones WG for my LF's.

Posted Image

those look awesome Lord Rags!

Menathorn

Menathorn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 192 posts
I, Menathorn, swear to finish a Rune Priest and have him ready for action by August 1st.

Chapter Master Ignis Domus

Chapter Master Ignis Domus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,766 posts
Any chance I could change my oath to a pack of Grey Hunters and four Wolves of varying types?
Signature not compliant with forum rules
Hidden Content

Lord Ragnarok

Lord Ragnarok

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 8,923 posts

Any chance I could change my oath to a pack of Grey Hunters and four Wolves of varying types?

Changes to the oath can only occur with a payment of one large barrel of Ale to Maverick.

those look awesome Lord Rags!

Thanks. I will do better pics when I complete them.

Edited by Lord Ragnarok, 13 June 2011 - 01:03 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

++ EXACTOR INFANS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,754 posts
So I left my Army case in the trunk (boot) or my friends car the other day. Yeah, I know "Nice job Kyle". After leaving several messages on his phone he finally got back to me today with the reply "I'm in Las Vegas with the wife, be back next Thursday". Damn, it's a good thing I have four of the WG Termi's and Arjac on the table already!!

Lord Ragnarok: Love the deep blue color. I too am using a similar shade, it really makes the reds and yellows pop out. Looking good so far!!

End of Line
Nightfall
Quietly it crept in and changed us all