Summer's Advance 2011

MaveriK

So I left my Army case in the trunk (boot) or my friends car the other day. Yeah, I know "Nice job Kyle". After leaving several messages on his phone he finally got back to me today with the reply "I'm in Las Vegas with the wife, be back next Thursday". Damn, it's a good thing I have four of the WG Termi's and Arjac on the table already!!

Lord Ragnarok: Love the deep blue color. I too am using a similar shade, it really makes the reds and yellows pop out. Looking good so far!!

End of Line

Uhh, not sure where you are, but if Las Vegas temps are anywhere near what they are here in AZ, you're gunna get back a case of melted plastic if your friend leaves it in the car.

So I left my Army case in the trunk (boot) or my friends car the other day. Yeah, I know "Nice job Kyle". After leaving several messages on his phone he finally got back to me today with the reply "I'm in Las Vegas with the wife, be back next Thursday". Damn, it's a good thing I have four of the WG Termi's and Arjac on the table already!!

Lord Ragnarok: Love the deep blue color. I too am using a similar shade, it really makes the reds and yellows pop out. Looking good so far!!

End of Line

Uhh, not sure where you are, but if Las Vegas temps are anywhere near what they are here in AZ, you're gunna get back a case of melted plastic if your friend leaves it in the car.

at least he will have nurglings or deformed possessed marines all melted and stuff :cuss I'm kidding! I hope that they'll be okay

This is certainly interesting, great idea Maverik, I def wanna be a part of this..... lets think, what have i got waiting on the work bench. 7 long fangs, 10 Swift claws, 10 blood claws, 10 Grey Hunters, Vindicator, Landraider, Predator, Rhino,.... ok too too much! under promise and over deliver, ...

So, i Sven bloody dragonfire vow to paint 3 long fangs with Lascannons, 4 Long fangs with Heavy bolters and a Pack leader ( odd number as they will be used with existing long fangs) .

Seeing as my whole company is sitting in basecoat at the moment, this is just the motorvation I needed. So.....

I Pall Ironbear, stand before the Rout, Russ and the Allfather to make this oath. By August first, there will be a completed GH pack, Iron Priest, and WGBL.

Never will I swing by the dangly bits in front of Morkai's jaws as an oathbreaker.

End of Line

Thanks! It is an ill attempt at littlbitz's recipe :)

Am trying to get images up but Flickr is pissing me off right now. :angry:

So i guess i'll just give the link to my Flickr so anyone can look at my vows if they want (Flickr noob --><-- right here!)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64076859@N02/ Censoring myself Like A Boss XD

Yes i know it's a bad paint job but when your brush looks like a 20yo mop that's the best i can do.

:EDIT: And i know the pics are of a horrible quality but i don't really like the camera, or the light in my house, or the cold...and my wolves look waaaay too light blue there :(

Alright everyone, lets give a special thanks to Max_Dammit for making this new wolf themed trophy. Behold the mark of honor that could be yours once you complete your painting vow! gallery_17224_3229_261.gif

Good idea MaveriK,

Its on old one but its the only thing that makes me pull my finger out of my arse and paint.

I will complete 1 RB with TLHB and a Drop pod.

Love the little WTN, thanks Max.

Can't wait to hang it with my others. :D

Alright everyone, lets give a special thanks to Max_Dammit for making this new wolf themed trophy. Behold the mark of honor that could be yours once you complete your painting vow! gallery_17224_3229_261.gif

It's so beautiful.... it will be mine!

I pledge to get a WGBL done, probably in the same style as the WL I did last time.

Gee, thanks for the reassuring words brothers... :huh:

I hope they come back to me in their intended shapes for certain!!

End of Line

I kid wolf brother! but I honestly hope you mini's are alright. We all have been through something similar with our own army, in one time or another. So I can relate! :P

Gee, thanks for the reassuring words brothers... :)

I hope they come back to me in their intended shapes for certain!!

End of Line

I kid wolf brother! but I honestly hope you mini's are alright. We all have been through something similar with our own army, in one time or another. So I can relate! :D

I concur. Left my clear plastic bits box on the table out side for five mins in the bright Aussie sun while I was getting the rest of my stuff out of the car.

Lets just say the Land Speeder, Ven Dread and Atk bike that were clipped from there sprue and all the other bits weren't that shape that they were supposed to be. :)

However I how have some nice terrain with various wrecked Vehs to battle over.

now i have to start painting.

except i'll post my finished piece in my company thread as i already have a request to show my finished pieces

Where's my vow in the first post :huh:

Fantastic 4 fan? LOL my bad!.....

I might have a fetish handy

Ill put in the metal wolfguard with lighning claws

I figured it was just drunken talk ^_^

gallery_24878_5750_7346.jpg

It's not much right now... but this is my Logan Grimnar custom

Edit: Do we post our vow PIP and completed in this thread or create our own threads?

you can post it here or link your URL vow from your own thread

Archived