Really liking everything you have here. DE are one of my favourite armies, really like your colour scheme. Khayon is looking great, I don't think you need to do anything to the pose, is spot on as it is.

Thanks! If I paint some more Dark Eldar I think I'll try a dark metallic blue scheme for them. A metallic version of this classic art:

http://pro.bols.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/dark-eldar-codex-3rd-horz.jpg

Khayon looks fantastic, cool to see you do him without a helmet! Looking forward to seeing what else you do with him!

Thanks a lot bro! I'm looking forward to painting up his face. Hopefully I can achieve an appropriate Prosperine skin tone :)

Awesome. Love your Khayon! More black legion please! :smile.:

Thanks bro! If the Chaos Space Marines got a new range of models I'd be pretty tempted. The current range is pretty uninspiring...

Khayon looks outstanding mate. Easily the best rendition I've seen. Do have plans for his wolf?

Thanks dude! Yeah, I'm thinking that I'll probably use a Thunder Wolf to represent Gyre. I did consider a Fenrisian Wolf, but I think the larger Thunder Wolf would look more imposing :)

Thanks for looking ;)

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, I recently participated in the recent 'Chronicles of the B&C' event. Check out the awesome entries and their fluff here :)

Here is my entry. Thanks to Brother Tyler for creating the awesome looking 'dossier'. My fluff is a bit cheesy, but that has never been my strong point. He was a lot of fun to build and paint. I hope you like him.

gkkh8mB.jpg

GEGhXIW.jpg

irA2mfb.jpg?1

Ckt4Rts.jpg?1

L3qcDLR.jpg?1

XOhElbN.jpg?1

z4zSi0j.jpg?1

ToLPo1v.jpg?1

Thanks for looking ;)