Throne of Skulls October (UK)

Iron-Daemon Forge

2 wins, 2 losses and 1 draw for my Ultramarines. So my first ToS and I was perfectly average lol! I even had a score of +0.50, so literally "just" above average for Space Marines lol.

Really good weekend, although I didn't get to chat to many players. You may remember me, I was the one who lost his voice and was having real trouble trying to explain who was shooting what, etc!!!!!!!!

Stormsson

Really good weekend, although I didn't get to chat to many players. You may remember me, I was the one who lost his voice and was having real trouble trying to explain who was shooting what, etc!!!!!!!!

Stormsson

That happen to me last weekend. On game 3 I would just point what weapon would be fire, if it was Rapid Fire I'd put two finger up, or if I was call on Wolf Standard I would point to it.

Then on the Sunday I had a note writen out about my army as there few thing people do not know what dose what. Also use my mobile though out Round 4 & 5 if any rule question or if there somthing I wanted to know like say Strength or Ap of a gun.

Best thing to do during the tournament is to make sure your drinks got lemon with it.

IP

Three wins and two losses. That first game on Sunday was the worst possible mission for me (Annihilation with Dawn of War, and my whole army is basically assault-oriented) against the worst possible army (Dark Eldar). Then I lost to a skilled Tyranids player. Amusingly, both the guys I lost to won best army for their respective army, and the Tau player I beat won best Tau. If I was reading the numbers right, I finished tied for 5th among 15 Space Wolf players, and 51st overall of 118 players. So pretty standard performance for me, heh.

Now to shelve the Wolves for a while and play with this counts-as Blood Angels army I'm building for my gaming group...

Did anyone get photos from the Event 2 weekend??

Also forgot to link my own battle report on here

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...p;#entry2904188

Will anyone be attending future Throne of Skulls & what once?? I think me & my friends will be aim for ToS April.

IP

Great weekend, really enjoyed it! I was Black Legion, and acheived all bar one of my Chaos secret Mission's (although my opponent was kind enough to let my possessed hunt my target down after the game!)

2 wins and 3 losses for me, but the highlight was getting 5 point's for fav army!! Just a shame you cant give out 5 votes back as would loved to have voted for all my opponents as they were all most fab!

A big thank you to them if their on here for the great game's and making it a really enjoyable tournament for me :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
I got about 80 pictures, though roughly half of them were blurry/shoddy. Put them up on my Facebook, but I guess that doesn't help here much. I'm leaving the country before the next one, so this was a one-time deal for me.

Archived