Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

=][= 2011 B&C Army Bag, Dice and Patches =][=

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
132 replies to this topic

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts
I'll be working 5am-330pm most days this week so it may be the weekend before I update the list again.
The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!
Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Selling off the PILE OF SHAME! Links to my ebay page for everything that is going up over the next 10 days:
Kurgan's Pile of Shame auctions

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts
Mikal Wolfheart
Twig
James1
CoolGuyClaw
Jeff W
DAwarrior43
Chaptermaster Graymantle
Gymnogyps
Templar14
Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Selling off the PILE OF SHAME! Links to my ebay page for everything that is going up over the next 10 days:

DAwarrior43

DAwarrior43

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 420 posts
What color of purple is the bag going to be? Is it like the Liche Purple of GW?
6th Ed. Record:
BA: W: 10 L: 4 D: 0
GK: W: 10 L: 5 D: 1
5th Ed. Record: W: 22 L: 14 D: 8

5th Ed. Tourney Results: 3rd(1/21/12), 27th(2/19/12), 6th & Best Sportsman(3/31/12)
6th Ed. Tourney Results: 9th & Best Sportsman(10/20/12)

Blog Updated 10/30/12 Finally Back!

Demoulius

Demoulius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,299 posts
I have a question concerning the possible customs fee that may be added up on my order :P

If tax is included in the costs (even if its US tax) how come the dutch customs (in my case) could then also charge a fee?

I swear customs makes no sense ^_^

My blog: click me! Latest update 20th of December. 6th edition musings.
Blood angel BFG Blog: click me

a particular Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."

sml_gallery_64798_13809_5652.jpggallery_48988_15465_4294.png

Something Wycked

Something Wycked

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,326 posts
Current tax laws (and in particular customs) don't make a whole lot of sense. Basically what it comes down to is that countries feel entitled to taxing both imports and exports; export taxing encourages companies to sell to domestic customers to reduce costs, and import taxes protect homeland industries by making foreign products more expensive.

What it really comes down to is the countries involved have passed laws that define when and how much they'd like to get paid, and you're triggering two sets of laws ^_^
+++ Southern California representative for the Feast of Blades national tournament. +++ Silent Requiem's Water Warrior +++
Olgerth Istaarn
SM chainswords are powered by a mixture of promethium, punching, bacon and tears of a thousand Eldar women, who were then liquefied into a paste and mixed into the fuel too, for good measure.

Innocence proves nothing.

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts

I have a question concerning the possible customs fee that may be added up on my order :huh:

If tax is included in the costs (even if its US tax) how come the dutch customs (in my case) could then also charge a fee?

I swear customs makes no sense :tu:

When I buy something here where I live I have to pay the STATE sales tax on that, this includes internet purchases. When it then gets sent to you, you are paying whatever Import tax your country may charge. I do mark everything as a "gift" but in many countries anything over $30 gets hit anyway.

As for the question of how purple (should you choose purple):
Posted Image

Not sure what GW version of purple you might call that, but it is purple.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts
Updating the orders list:

Stobz
Grimdarkness
Rune_Priest_Rhapsody
Inquisitor NicolePyykkonen
brothernomad
Eihova22
Propagandhus
KNW
eCritter
-max-
Coneko XT-99
WarDemon
MyrkMenethil
BT 3rd Crusade
Grey Knight 1138
beerskunk
Cerrik
Deus_Sanguinius
Marshal Hadrarius
Brother Cambrius
Possessed Marine
Brother Tyler
DasPanzerIstUber
Mikal Wolfheart
Twig
James1
CoolGuyClaw
Jeff W
DAwarrior43
Chaptermaster Graymantle
Gymnogyps
Templar14
Turgid
Abolished
Bix
Wolf Guard Nostromo

Dice #s are significantly lower than they have been in past years. I'm assuming it isn't the artwork but the price. We are currently discussing offering 2 versions of the dice. 1 as you see in the original post and 1 with just the 6 face customized with the BnC logo. This might mean we don't hit the projected 2k # for the all custom faces dice which would increase their price unfortunately, though the single custom face dice would be about $1 each.

There is another option we may look at as well. The dice maker offers a large variety of custom paint colors (i.e. what color the pips are). We may offer that to folks but the dice maker has told us if we go that route at least 100 of each color has to be ordered. So if you (as an example) want green dice with pink artwork we can do it but you'd have to order 100 dice or find enough folks with similar tastes.

So you could have the standard dice colors:
white, red, green, blue, black, yellow, ivory

and the available paint (pip) colors would be as follows (the dice makers recommends the Krylon colors as they feel they are better quality):
http://www.krylon.co...on_for_plastic/
http://www.valsparsp...t/pcode---4181/

So please respond here with what you would prefer. That is sticking with what we have, going with what we have plus the 1 side custom, going "full custom" with the colors on those links.

We've already talked to the folks who are in the list already and know how they feel so we want some additional feedback.

If enough folks are interested in these options we have no problem going forward that way.

Thanks

Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

T14

T14

++ MANUS NOCENTIBUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,732 posts
Updated order:

- 6XCustomFaces: 20 Black dice with white artwork
- 1XCustomFace: 20 Ivory dice with Krylon "Satin Khaki" pips

Posted Image

If the total # for Ivory - Khaki dice fails to reach 90 I'll just stick to my original order. I can be persuaded to order 30 (to reach the 100 minimum) if it gets close.

Cheers
T14
+++Keep Calm, and uphold the Edicts of Nikaea+++

+++Black Templars bringing Compliance to a sector near YOU. Some terms may apply. The Eternal Crusade may prove hazardous to the health of heretics, mutants, traitors and Xenos. Ill effects include but are not limited to execution, burning at the stake, getting blown to bits, battered into bloody pulp and in rare cases exterminatus. Contact your local Chapter Keep for details+++

Something Wycked

Something Wycked

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,326 posts
I'd be all over the single custom face dice. I'm waiting for a check to come in the week of August 22nd before placing my order- I'll be getting a dice bag, patch, army bag, and a variable number of dice depending on the options available. Probably 10 if the price is $2.50, and more like 30+ if the price is $1.
+++ Southern California representative for the Feast of Blades national tournament. +++ Silent Requiem's Water Warrior +++
Olgerth Istaarn
SM chainswords are powered by a mixture of promethium, punching, bacon and tears of a thousand Eldar women, who were then liquefied into a paste and mixed into the fuel too, for good measure.

Innocence proves nothing.

BOBMAKENZIE

BOBMAKENZIE

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,537 posts

I'd be all over the single custom face dice. I'm waiting for a check to come in the week of August 22nd before placing my order- I'll be getting a dice bag, patch, army bag, and a variable number of dice depending on the options available. Probably 10 if the price is $2.50, and more like 30+ if the price is $1.

I am in a quite similar position. Though I still have yet to decide on what I am ordering specifically.
I'm Open for Commissions PM to find out more.

QUOTE (Angels of Death pg.21)
"There is a mystical streak to many of the Blood Angels' doctrines and also a strong belief that things can be changed for the better. After all, the process of transforming a scavenger into a tall, proud and handsome warrior is living proof of this tenet."

Silverwolf

Silverwolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 581 posts
Roughly how far are we off that 2k dice price point Kurgan?

Ordering for myself and a mate so have to wait until he gets back from a work trip (Friday Night) before I can put the order in, but that'll be another 100 or so dice.
"Listen closely Brothers, for my life's breath is all but spent. There shall come a time far from now when our Chapter itself is dying, even as I am now dying, and our foes shall gather to destroy us. Then my children, I shall listen for your call in whatever realm of death holds me, and come I shall, no matter what the laws of life and death forbid. At the end I will be there. For the final battle. For the Wolftime."
- The final words of Russ

"Yes,you are a whelp..And like many whelps,occasionally you lose your way,and make a mistake. When that happens,a good cuff around the ears should help set you straight. The thing is,after the first time..generally we lose patience and bite the throat till you realize you made a mistake,or well..They make another one like you and hope that this one comes out better."
- Requiem of the Wolf @ Brother Rathul

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts

Roughly how far are we off that 2k dice price point Kurgan?

Ordering for myself and a mate so have to wait until he gets back from a work trip (Friday Night) before I can put the order in, but that'll be another 100 or so dice.

Unfortunately quite a ways off. Your 100 dice would bring our total to just under 400.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Silverwolf

Silverwolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 581 posts
Ouch. Have we looked at advertising the run of Dice on other forums? Might be a good way to bump the numbers up a bit, and even if they're not B&C crew, they might still be interested in the custom dice.
"Listen closely Brothers, for my life's breath is all but spent. There shall come a time far from now when our Chapter itself is dying, even as I am now dying, and our foes shall gather to destroy us. Then my children, I shall listen for your call in whatever realm of death holds me, and come I shall, no matter what the laws of life and death forbid. At the end I will be there. For the final battle. For the Wolftime."

"Yes,you are a whelp..And like many whelps,occasionally you lose your way,and make a mistake. When that happens,a good cuff around the ears should help set you straight. The thing is,after the first time..generally we lose patience and bite the throat till you realize you made a mistake,or well..They make another one like you and hope that this one comes out better."

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts
Nah we do a mass email to all members and then a reminder here with about 2 weeks to go. As I mentioned in the post about the single sided dice, we will still do the 6 faces for anyone that wants them they will just cost more if we don't hit that target #.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Messanger of Death

Messanger of Death

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,314 posts
I'm interested in just the 6 face customised. If that becomes an option can see myself ordering 30 or so dice...

Messanger

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts
It is an option.

You can get the 1 custom face (i.e. the #6 on the dice is the BnC logo) or 6 custom faces versions (1 thru 5 are skull pips and 6 is the BnC logo) at this time.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

++ EXACTOR INFANS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,754 posts
I will go with 6 custom faces of: 15 Red Die with Black pips
15 Yellow Die with Black pips
15 Grey Die with Blue pips

I still would like a Patch!! ;)

End of Line
Nightfall
Quietly it crept in and changed us all

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts
Guys, please make sure you are sending an email or PM if you want an order. Posting in the thread won't get it done. Or in the case of RPR the email helps with updating an existing order.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

++ EXACTOR INFANS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,754 posts
I think I narrowly missed the power mackerel!!

Sending you a PM now Kurgan.

End of Line
Nightfall
Quietly it crept in and changed us all

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts
Gunrunr
Messenger of Death
Mnemosys
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts
Hey folks, my wife just spent the past 3 days in the hospital so I have not been around to respond to any orders. She is home and doing ok now so I will get to those emails/pm this weekend. Thanks for your patience.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Ecritter

Ecritter

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,650 posts

Hey folks, my wife just spent the past 3 days in the hospital so I have not been around to respond to any orders. She is home and doing ok now so I will get to those emails/pm this weekend. Thanks for your patience.

Glad she's okay now, hope she gets even better soon. :woot:

Silverwolf

Silverwolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 581 posts

Wife in hospital > Dice any day mate <_<. Hope she's doing well.

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts
Since we are doing bags for the guys at the Waaagh, they hooked us up in conjunction with the folks from Outrider Hobbies to get us a 15% discount on foam for the B&C/Waaagh army bags:

the-waaagh - Good for 15% off an order of $24 or more. Only good on foam, not bags. Good through 9/30/2011.

Use that code at check out and you'll get 15% off the foam you order. Remember you want the SABOL sized (7.5"x13") trays.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts
Ok I believe I have caught up on anyone getting in on the order while I was with my wife down at the hospital. If you don't see your name on here please send me a PM.

We are 500 dice currently so hopefully we can at least make the 1k price break before we do the order and that way the 6 custom face dice won't go up much in price. If we hit the 2k or close to the k mark then the price won't go up at all of course.

Stobz
Grimdarkness
Rune_Priest_Rhapsody
Inquisitor NicolePyykkonen
brothernomad
Eihova22
Propagandhus
KNW
eCritter
-max-
Coneko XT-99
WarDemon
MyrkMenethil
BT 3rd Crusade
Grey Knight 1138
beerskunk
Cerrick
Deus_Sanguinius
Marshal Hadrarius
Brother Cambrius
Possessed Marine
Brother Tyler
DasPanzerIstUber
Mikal Wolfheart
Twig
James1
CoolGuyClaw
Jeff W
DAwarrior43
Chaptermaster Graymantle
Gymnogyps
Templar14
Turgid
Abolished
Bix
Wolf Guard Nostromo
Gunrunr
Messenger of Death
Mnemosys
SeekingOne
pmodonnell
Nuttz
Rotgar
popisdead
Silverwolf
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page