=][= 2011 B&C Army Bag, Dice and Patches =][=

I have a question concerning the possible customs fee that may be added up on my order :P

If tax is included in the costs (even if its US tax) how come the dutch customs (in my case) could then also charge a fee?

I swear customs makes no sense ^_^

Current tax laws (and in particular customs) don't make a whole lot of sense. Basically what it comes down to is that countries feel entitled to taxing both imports and exports; export taxing encourages companies to sell to domestic customers to reduce costs, and import taxes protect homeland industries by making foreign products more expensive.

What it really comes down to is the countries involved have passed laws that define when and how much they'd like to get paid, and you're triggering two sets of laws ^_^

I have a question concerning the possible customs fee that may be added up on my order :huh:

If tax is included in the costs (even if its US tax) how come the dutch customs (in my case) could then also charge a fee?

I swear customs makes no sense :tu:

When I buy something here where I live I have to pay the STATE sales tax on that, this includes internet purchases. When it then gets sent to you, you are paying whatever Import tax your country may charge. I do mark everything as a "gift" but in many countries anything over $30 gets hit anyway.

As for the question of how purple (should you choose purple):

gallery_2_3710_20017.jpg

Not sure what GW version of purple you might call that, but it is purple.

• 2 weeks later...

Updating the orders list:

Stobz

Grimdarkness

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

Inquisitor NicolePyykkonen

brothernomad

Eihova22

Propagandhus

KNW

eCritter

-max-

Coneko XT-99

WarDemon

MyrkMenethil

BT 3rd Crusade

Grey Knight 1138

beerskunk

Cerrik

Deus_Sanguinius

Marshal Hadrarius

Brother Cambrius

Possessed Marine

Brother Tyler

DasPanzerIstUber

Mikal Wolfheart

Twig

James1

CoolGuyClaw

Jeff W

DAwarrior43

Chaptermaster Graymantle

Gymnogyps

Templar14

Turgid

Abolished

Bix

Wolf Guard Nostromo

Dice #s are significantly lower than they have been in past years. I'm assuming it isn't the artwork but the price. We are currently discussing offering 2 versions of the dice. 1 as you see in the original post and 1 with just the 6 face customized with the BnC logo. This might mean we don't hit the projected 2k # for the all custom faces dice which would increase their price unfortunately, though the single custom face dice would be about $1 each.

There is another option we may look at as well. The dice maker offers a large variety of custom paint colors (i.e. what color the pips are). We may offer that to folks but the dice maker has told us if we go that route at least 100 of each color has to be ordered. So if you (as an example) want green dice with pink artwork we can do it but you'd have to order 100 dice or find enough folks with similar tastes.

So you could have the standard dice colors:

white, red, green, blue, black, yellow, ivory

and the available paint (pip) colors would be as follows (the dice makers recommends the Krylon colors as they feel they are better quality):

http://www.krylon.com/products/fusion_for_plastic/

http://www.valsparspray.com/Product/pcode---4181/

So please respond here with what you would prefer. That is sticking with what we have, going with what we have plus the 1 side custom, going "full custom" with the colors on those links.

We've already talked to the folks who are in the list already and know how they feel so we want some additional feedback.

If enough folks are interested in these options we have no problem going forward that way.

Thanks

Updated order:

- 6XCustomFaces: 20 Black dice with white artwork

- 1XCustomFace: 20 Ivory dice with Krylon "Satin Khaki" pips

gallery_6637_6381_38.gif

If the total # for Ivory - Khaki dice fails to reach 90 I'll just stick to my original order. I can be persuaded to order 30 (to reach the 100 minimum) if it gets close.

Cheers

T14

I'd be all over the single custom face dice. I'm waiting for a check to come in the week of August 22nd before placing my order- I'll be getting a dice bag, patch, army bag, and a variable number of dice depending on the options available. Probably 10 if the price is $2.50, and more like 30+ if the price is $1.

I'd be all over the single custom face dice. I'm waiting for a check to come in the week of August 22nd before placing my order- I'll be getting a dice bag, patch, army bag, and a variable number of dice depending on the options available. Probably 10 if the price is $2.50, and more like 30+ if the price is $1.

I am in a quite similar position. Though I still have yet to decide on what I am ordering specifically.

Roughly how far are we off that 2k dice price point Kurgan?

Ordering for myself and a mate so have to wait until he gets back from a work trip (Friday Night) before I can put the order in, but that'll be another 100 or so dice.

Roughly how far are we off that 2k dice price point Kurgan?

Ordering for myself and a mate so have to wait until he gets back from a work trip (Friday Night) before I can put the order in, but that'll be another 100 or so dice.

Unfortunately quite a ways off. Your 100 dice would bring our total to just under 400.

Ouch. Have we looked at advertising the run of Dice on other forums? Might be a good way to bump the numbers up a bit, and even if they're not B&C crew, they might still be interested in the custom dice.

Nah we do a mass email to all members and then a reminder here with about 2 weeks to go. As I mentioned in the post about the single sided dice, we will still do the 6 faces for anyone that wants them they will just cost more if we don't hit that target #.

Hey folks, my wife just spent the past 3 days in the hospital so I have not been around to respond to any orders. She is home and doing ok now so I will get to those emails/pm this weekend. Thanks for your patience.

Glad she's okay now, hope she gets even better soon. :woot:

Hey folks, my wife just spent the past 3 days in the hospital so I have not been around to respond to any orders. She is home and doing ok now so I will get to those emails/pm this weekend. Thanks for your patience.

Wife in hospital > Dice any day mate <_<. Hope she's doing well.

Since we are doing bags for the guys at the Waaagh, they hooked us up in conjunction with the folks from Outrider Hobbies to get us a 15% discount on foam for the B&C/Waaagh army bags:

the-waaagh - Good for 15% off an order of $24 or more. Only good on foam, not bags. Good through 9/30/2011.

Use that code at check out and you'll get 15% off the foam you order. Remember you want the SABOL sized (7.5"x13") trays.

Ok I believe I have caught up on anyone getting in on the order while I was with my wife down at the hospital. If you don't see your name on here please send me a PM.

We are 500 dice currently so hopefully we can at least make the 1k price break before we do the order and that way the 6 custom face dice won't go up much in price. If we hit the 2k or close to the k mark then the price won't go up at all of course.

Stobz

Grimdarkness

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

Inquisitor NicolePyykkonen

brothernomad

Eihova22

Propagandhus

KNW

eCritter

-max-

Coneko XT-99

WarDemon