Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

=][= 2011 B&C Army Bag, Dice and Patches =][=

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
132 replies to this topic

Warsmith Aznable

Warsmith Aznable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,713 posts
Are we supposed to have received the Paypal invoices by now? It's not showing up on my Paypal control panel, and I don't recall getting an email about it yet (though it's possible I accidentally deleted it, I suppose). I ask because I understand I'm supposed to have it paid in less than two weeks.

The Iron Hounds (CSM) project log here & IA here. | Our Martyred Lady (SoB) project log here  | Lamenters (BA) WIP thread here.

Index of Inspiration Friday entries here.

gallery_29004_9303_844.pnggallery_53134_9839_10377.jpggallery_53134_9839_46080.jpggallery_53134_9839_9398.jpggallery_29004_9303_844.png

"Three times faster than the usual Warsmith."

Allerka

Allerka

+LEXICANIUM+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,048 posts
I suspect a big part of why dice sales are so much lower (economic conditions aside) is because a large portion of those who might be interested already bought some in previous years and are still using them. At least in my case, the ~60 I got in '08 are still serving me just fine.

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts

Are we supposed to have received the Paypal invoices by now? It's not showing up on my Paypal control panel, and I don't recall getting an email about it yet (though it's possible I accidentally deleted it, I suppose). I ask because I understand I'm supposed to have it paid in less than two weeks.

We'll start sending invoices out on Friday Max.
The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!
Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Selling off the PILE OF SHAME! Links to my ebay page for everything that is going up over the next 10 days:
Kurgan's Pile of Shame auctions

Warsmith Aznable

Warsmith Aznable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,713 posts

We'll start sending invoices out on Friday Max.

Thanks, I was worried I had missed something.

The Iron Hounds (CSM) project log here & IA here. | Our Martyred Lady (SoB) project log here  | Lamenters (BA) WIP thread here.

Index of Inspiration Friday entries here.

gallery_29004_9303_844.pnggallery_53134_9839_10377.jpggallery_53134_9839_46080.jpggallery_53134_9839_9398.jpggallery_29004_9303_844.png

"Three times faster than the usual Warsmith."

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts
Adding Allerka and BOBMAKENZIE to the list of orders today.
Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Selling off the PILE OF SHAME! Links to my ebay page for everything that is going up over the next 10 days:

Something Wycked

Something Wycked

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,326 posts
I'm sorry Kurgan, but I found out today that the money I was expecting will be somewhat delayed, to the tune of 6-8 weeks. I won't be able to participate in this year's product purchases ;)
+++ Southern California representative for the Feast of Blades national tournament. +++ Silent Requiem's Water Warrior +++
Olgerth Istaarn
SM chainswords are powered by a mixture of promethium, punching, bacon and tears of a thousand Eldar women, who were then liquefied into a paste and mixed into the fuel too, for good measure.

Innocence proves nothing.

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts
Invoices are going out currently.

Having some issues with the new Paypal invoice set up so a few of you in the earliest set will be getting 2 invoices, the 2nd will be the correct one. The earlier ones were not saving the S&H or had the due date as today (rather than Sept. 2).

So apologies on that front for those getting multiples.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Ecritter

Ecritter

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,650 posts
Payment sent ;)

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts
Ok, other than Initiate of the Temple everyone's invoice has been sent out today. Please PM or email if you have any questions.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts
Received payment from the following people today:

brothernomad
DasPanzerIstUber
popisdead
Seekingone
Inquisitor NicolePyykkonen
Bix
CoolguyClay
Templar14
Wolf Guard Nostromo
Deus_Sanguinius
KNW
Abolished
Coneko XT-99
eCritter
WarDemon
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Silverwolf

Silverwolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 581 posts
hmm, didn't see the second email till after having paid the invoice sent in the first one (or reading the note on the double emails in here) - Money still going to go to the correct account ok?
"Listen closely Brothers, for my life's breath is all but spent. There shall come a time far from now when our Chapter itself is dying, even as I am now dying, and our foes shall gather to destroy us. Then my children, I shall listen for your call in whatever realm of death holds me, and come I shall, no matter what the laws of life and death forbid. At the end I will be there. For the final battle. For the Wolftime."
- The final words of Russ

"Yes,you are a whelp..And like many whelps,occasionally you lose your way,and make a mistake. When that happens,a good cuff around the ears should help set you straight. The thing is,after the first time..generally we lose patience and bite the throat till you realize you made a mistake,or well..They make another one like you and hope that this one comes out better."
- Requiem of the Wolf @ Brother Rathul

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts
Yeah. We can see what was missing and just square it up with another smaller invoice. Although yours went out after I caught what was going on so your invoice should be ok. I'll double check.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts
Payments which came in today are in orange

brothernomad
DasPanzerIstUber
popisdead
Seekingone
Bix
CoolguyClay
Templar14
Wolf Guard Nostromo
Deus_Sanguinius
KNW
Abolished
Coneko XT-99
eCritter
WarDemon

Twig
Marshal Hadrarius
Nuttz
Silverwolf
Rotgar
JamesI
Gymnogyps
Stobz

Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

DAwarrior43

DAwarrior43

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 420 posts
Payment sent.
6th Ed. Record:
BA: W: 10 L: 4 D: 0
GK: W: 10 L: 5 D: 1
5th Ed. Record: W: 22 L: 14 D: 8

5th Ed. Tourney Results: 3rd(1/21/12), 27th(2/19/12), 6th & Best Sportsman(3/31/12)
6th Ed. Tourney Results: 9th & Best Sportsman(10/20/12)

Blog Updated 10/30/12 Finally Back!

xa0s

xa0s

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 468 posts
I'm glad to see this still being offered on annual basis, Brother Kurgan. What would we do without you? :)

I still have my old ones from few years ago and I love 'em so much.

Brother Kovash

Brother Kovash

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,199 posts
Kurgan I've received my invoice, just waiting for my funds to be cleared by paypal so I can pay. Should be 2-3 days more.

"It is better to die for the Emperor than to live for yourself."

LPC 2012
December Path to Redemption
Call of Chaos V

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts
Payments which came in today (or yesterday as well since I was working and ungodly 24 of 32 hours since 12am Monday) are in orange. If you have paid and don't see your handle on the list please contact me ASAP.

brothernomad
DasPanzerIstUber
popisdead
Seekingone
Bix
CoolguyClay
Templar14
Wolf Guard Nostromo
Deus_Sanguinius
KNW
Abolished
Coneko XT-99
eCritter
WarDemon
Twig
Marshal Hadrarius
Nuttz
Silverwolf
Rotgar
JamesI
Gymnogyps
Stobz

Seahawk
Gunrunr
DAWarrior43
Dienekes96
-Max-

Brother Kovash: Not an issue, everyones invoice should be good till the 2nd of Sept. (This coming Friday).
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Brother Kovash

Brother Kovash

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,199 posts
Kurgan: payment sent, it's a shame we didn't make it to at least the 1k mark, always hope for next year.

Maybe convince everyone to play Orks next year so they'll need 40-50 new dice? ;)

"It is better to die for the Emperor than to live for yourself."

LPC 2012
December Path to Redemption
Call of Chaos V

Seahawk

Seahawk

++ OSSIFRAGUS PRAECURSORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 9,381 posts
Heh, I kept scrolling down, hoping to see my name on the "received" list but always not there, not there, then ding! Showed up. All's well then.

Fluff: Naval Operations of Ultramar. Also includes all known named ships for all chapters, as well as ship sizes and assorted information.

Personal: The Renegade Hobbyist. This is where I do things! Also, follow me on Twitter at @Atomic_Hamsters.

Post link for all the instances in which Reanimation Protocols doesn't activate, but should. 

Demoulius

Demoulius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,299 posts
Kurgan i send you a mail with my order that i send abit late... Was it still in time? I havent received word back from you ;)

My blog: click me! Latest update 20th of December. 6th edition musings.
Blood angel BFG Blog: click me

a particular Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."

sml_gallery_64798_13809_5652.jpggallery_48988_15465_4294.png

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts
Payments which came in since the last list are in orange. If you have paid and don't see your handle on the list please contact me ASAP.

brothernomad
DasPanzerIstUber
popisdead
Seekingone
Bix
CoolguyClay
Templar14
Wolf Guard Nostromo
Deus_Sanguinius
KNW
Abolished
Coneko XT-99
eCritter
WarDemon
Twig
Marshal Hadrarius
Nuttz
Silverwolf
Rotgar
JamesI
Gymnogyps
Stobz
Seahawk
Gunrunr
DAWarrior43
Dienekes96
-Max-

Allerka
Messenger of Death
Jeff W.
Grimdarkness
Grey Knight 1138
Chaptermaster Greymantle
Brother Kovash
beerskunk
RangerA
Serk

Kurgan i send you a mail with my order that i send abit late... Was it still in time? I havent received word back from you :P

You are fine Demoulius, as mentioned early I started the grave yard shift at work this week and so my sleep/awake schedule are all out of wack. I will get you an invoice either tonight or tomorrow.

**EDIT: Ok I just sent invoices to:

MunkeyKungFu
Kipz
loonborer
B.A. Rauk
Demoulius

Edited by Kurgan the Lurker, 01 September 2011 - 05:05 PM.

Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Possessed Marine

Possessed Marine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 893 posts
Ok, payment sent, slightly late, but it's there... RL got in the way, my apologies.

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts
Payments which came in since the last list are in orange. If you have paid and don't see your handle on the list please contact me ASAP.

brothernomad
DasPanzerIstUber
popisdead
Seekingone
Bix
CoolguyClay
Templar14
Wolf Guard Nostromo
Deus_Sanguinius
KNW
Abolished
Coneko XT-99
eCritter
WarDemon
Twig
Marshal Hadrarius
Nuttz
Silverwolf
Rotgar
JamesI
Gymnogyps
Stobz
Seahawk
Gunrunr
DAWarrior43
Dienekes96
-Max-
Allerka
Messenger of Death
Jeff W.
Grimdarkness
Grey Knight 1138
Chaptermaster Greymantle
Brother Kovash
beerskunk
RangerA
Serk

Possessed Marine
Initiate of the Temple
Brother Tyler
Kipz
B.A. Rauk
Demoulius
loonborer
AfroCelt
BobMackenzie

Edited by Kurgan the Lurker, 04 September 2011 - 02:36 PM.

Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts

brothernomad
DasPanzerIstUber
popisdead
Seekingone
Bix
CoolguyClay
Templar14
Wolf Guard Nostromo
Deus_Sanguinius
KNW
Abolished
Coneko XT-99
eCritter
WarDemon
Twig
Marshal Hadrarius
Nuttz
Silverwolf
Rotgar
JamesI
Gymnogyps
Stobz
Seahawk
Gunrunr
DAWarrior43
Dienekes96
-Max-
Allerka
Messenger of Death
Jeff W.
Grimdarkness
Grey Knight 1138
Chaptermaster Greymantle
Brother Kovash
beerskunk
RangerA
Serk
Possessed Marine
Initiate of the Temple
Brother Tyler
Kipz
B.A. Rauk
Demoulius
loonborer
AfroCelt
BobMackenzie

Monkey Kungfu
BT 3rd Crusade
Brother Cambrius
pmodonnell
MyrkMenethil

Edited by Kurgan the Lurker, 05 September 2011 - 12:59 AM.

Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,583 posts

brothernomad
DasPanzerIstUber
popisdead
Seekingone
Bix
CoolguyClay
Templar14
Wolf Guard Nostromo
Deus_Sanguinius
KNW
Abolished
Coneko XT-99
eCritter
WarDemon
Twig
Marshal Hadrarius
Nuttz
Silverwolf
Rotgar
JamesI
Gymnogyps
Stobz
Seahawk
Gunrunr
DAWarrior43
Dienekes96
-Max-
Allerka
Messenger of Death
Jeff W.
Grimdarkness
Grey Knight 1138
Chaptermaster Greymantle
Brother Kovash
beerskunk
RangerA
Serk
Possessed Marine
Initiate of the Temple
Brother Tyler
Kipz
B.A. Rauk
Demoulius
loonborer
AfroCelt
BobMackenzie
Monkey Kungfu
BT 3rd Crusade
Brother Cambrius
pmodonnell
MyrkMenethil

Cerrik

Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page