=][= 2011 B&C Army Bag, Dice and Patches =][=

Payments which came in since the last list are in orange. If you have paid and don't see your handle on the list please contact me ASAP.

brothernomad

DasPanzerIstUber

popisdead

Seekingone

Inquisitor NicolePyykkonen

Bix

CoolguyClay

Templar14

Wolf Guard Nostromo

Deus_Sanguinius

KNW

Abolished

Coneko XT-99

eCritter

WarDemon

Twig

Marshal Hadrarius

Nuttz

Silverwolf

Rotgar

JamesI

Gymnogyps

Stobz

Seahawk

Gunrunr

DAWarrior43

Dienekes96

-Max-

Allerka

Messenger of Death

Jeff W.

Grimdarkness

Grey Knight 1138

Chaptermaster Greymantle

Brother Kovash

beerskunk

RangerA

Serk

Possessed Marine

Initiate of the Temple

Brother Tyler

Kipz

B.A. Rauk

Demoulius

loonborer

AfroCelt

BobMackenzie

Monkey Kungfu

BT 3rd Crusade

Brother Cambrius

pmodonnell

MyrkMenethil

Cerrik

Kaptun Krum

Mnemosys

The plan right now is as follows:

We will place the bag/dice order on Friday (I already have patches in hand).

Few days after that the bag maker will let me know the pocket panels are ready and I will take them to the embroidery shop to get sewn. This could take up to 10 days.

After that the panels will go back to the bag maker and the bags will be made in whatever schedule time they have (they do a lot of US Military stuff so sometimes it can lead to a delay). Soon as I know the time table on that I will post here.

The dice have a 2 week lead time and then it will take about 10 days for the dice to be made.

Once everything is ready orders will start going out.

If you ordered JUST a patch, that will go out in the mail next week sometime.

Still waiting on 3 folks to pay and then we should be good to go.

Sweet! I have been craving these patches ever since I first saw the post where the last run of patches was pictured. I have a crazy patch fetish that I can't truly explain, but look forward to putting these in my collection! :)

Sweet! I have been craving these patches ever since I first saw the post where the last run of patches was pictured. I have a crazy patch fetish that I can't truly explain, but look forward to putting these in my collection! :)

Same here, can't wait to get mine. My army is almost done, and I'll have a patch to put on my case to go with them. :)

GOOD NEWS:

Orders for dice, patches and army bags were all placed today!

Dice have a 2 week lead time and then it should be about 2 weeks to get them made. So basically first week of Oct. they should be ready.

Patches are already done and so if you ordered JUST a patch it will go out later this week. If you want a patch we have plenty of left overs and can easily add to your existing order or start you one for just the patches.

Sorry but we can't add dice or army bags at this point.

BAD NEWS:

The bag maker is in the middle of a gov't contract (they do military gear here in the States) and as such we could be looking at as many as 10 weeks for turn around on our bag. In the past they have put a single person on our bags to at least get them going but I won't know for sure if they are planning to do that till Friday when I pick up the pocket panels to go to the embroiderer.

If you have any questions just email or PM me.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update for folks from the dice maker:

The blue body for dice and all the dice bags are currently back ordered so barring them arriving early, the dice maker is estimating the dice to ship to me the week of Oct. 15th.

This mean they should arrive to me sometime between the 22nd and 27th of Oct. and I should be able to ship them out for those of you who orders just dice or dice/patch by Nov. 1

Those who ordered just a patch should be getting their patches soon as they went out in the mail today.

And again, the bagmaker as mentioned in the prior post has a 10 week estimate on our bags unless they do like last time and put a person on the bags early. If there are any updates to that I will of course let everyone know as soon as I do.

I got my B&C patches in the mail today, and I'm mightily impressed with them! Thanks to the admins, mods, and others who make this kind of thing possible for the forum! :woot:

Same here. Love the patches, great work.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived