=][= 2011 B&C Army Bag, Dice and Patches =][=

• 4 weeks later...
Please, let me know if you intend to open a new orders term in the near future...

Thanks in advance! :)

Ditto!! I've been eyeing these bags since 2008 I really need something nice to transport my army around nice and safely :) Any chance though for this next round we could get a white embroidery for the B&C logo? Would go great with my Black Templars! :D

**EDIT** I'm also interested in the Foam Toppers done a while ago.

Don't think we can get the foam toppers anymore but I can ask. As for the bags, as long as there is enough interest we can do a run but we'd need at least 10 people. Not sure we would do the logo in white though. Charcoal maybe but white.....not sure.

Don't think we can get the foam toppers anymore but I can ask. As for the bags, as long as there is enough interest we can do a run but we'd need at least 10 people. Not sure we would do the logo in white though. Charcoal maybe but white.....not sure.

The grey could look quite nice too. I was just trying to think of something that would be a nice pop and not clash completely with the Black Templars theme :tu: I can always get the bag custom embroidered or something.

I'll keep an eye out on the forums for the next time you get another drive put together. I understand how much work it truly is and we're incredibly lucky to have you put all this together.

Just know the next drive you put together I'm more than interested. Hope everything is going well ;)

Thanks for all that you do!

• 2 years later...

Archived