Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

World Eaters Warband

khorne worldeaters

• Please log in to reply
2501 replies to this topic

Biohazard

Biohazard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,239 posts
  • Faction: Worldeaters
Thanks a lot guys,
Midnight the claw is from the Prospero mk3 marines I’m sure, I’ve had it for ages but I’m sure that’s where it’s from. I still plan on getting another Talon just because I think it’ll look ridiculously killy :D

Kraut, his chest is definitely not finished yet, I really like the second version as well and he’s the only surviving model of the lot so far (still in my collection anyway). I need to tweak his pose a bit though so he’s more like the unpainted pic and I’ve thought of repainting him a couple of times but no idea when I’ll ever get around to it. Will probably be easier to rebuild him as he’s a fairly simple build. :D

This year I intend to come back to the fold and finally complete my Knights army as well as update some of my World Eater units. I have sold of any other projects I had such as the Black Legion and most of my Daemons as well mainly so I can regain some focus on the projects that are important to me

See that? Remember when I said that a few days ago? Well I got distracted again by a Badab War Kill Team thread :D

No updates on Deimos yet but getting his mask to line up and a couple other bits were really fiddly so I’ve really been enjoying the relative freedom of converting the Star Phantoms. Plus I’ve always loved the Badab War and this is the perfect excuse for a side project. A single squad and character and done. For now anyway. There is a dread planned as there always is.

I do plan on spending more time on Deimos tomorrow night though but don’t want to spam loads of updates with tiny changes so will probably hold off until I have something more to show. :tu:

Edited by Biohazard, 25 January 2020 - 10:58 PM.

• Midnightmare and KrautScientist like this
gallery_22910_7234_61462.png

Midnightmare

Midnightmare

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,792 posts
Reference another Talon - well, he looks pretty :cuss: killy as he is! Though, you can never be too killy when serving the Blood God I guess :D :D
bl-logo.jpggallery_45765_12339_50558.png
“We are returned”
Black Legion WIP
Flesh Eaters WIP
Tutorial:Glowing Eyes/Power Weapons
Index Astartes:Flesh Eaters

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: khorne, worldeaters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users