Augustus, keep reading ;)

Alfatherstudio, they are indeed from Dark world. They’re a little too big to fit on the Armies on Oarade board though so I’ll probably turn them into a daemon shrine terrain piece or something. :tu: There are some great bits in that box as well.

Nighthunters nails it! From the second I saw the preview of the Knight Castellan it struck me how similar the armour plates including the top carapace are to the old beetleback Warlord titans from Epic. Especially the leg armour. It then made me think of one of my all time favourite models the Banelord and how Id love to build a 40k version. I’m not in the market for a FW Warlord Titan at the moment so this seemed the next best thing. :D The head still needs a bit of work but it’s the best I could find so far to bring the look of the Bloodletter head to the Knights scale. The mouth cannon will be only for show. :tu:

Mechanist, you’re thinking of the ForgeFiend. That’s the shooty Dinobot. :tu:

No idea of the scale but think it might be a bit big for Titanicus. I do have both the Valiant and Castellan coming though so I will have the six missiles on top of the carapace. Even if they’re not game legal.

And for those that are not familiar with the Banelord here it is.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/77B8FBD1-359C-4811-B9F2-F4F9A28B0BAB.jpg

Had a chat with Insane Psycopath a while back and he suggested maybe a Heldrake neck? It seems to be the best option so far so I’ll make a start with that and see where I go from there. :tu:

So, something I'm wondering. The saber-toothed skull seen on this Knight, where's it from?

I've seen it a few times, but I don't recall ever seeing it in any 40k/AoS Kit.

Just catching up on all this, liking the throne diorama, looking forward to the Banelord attempt, and congrats on the wedding.

As for the Banelord tail, there's also the pipe from the LoS that connects at the back, a quarter circle shaped piece that's very tail-like and might provide a good base.

Keep up the good work Bio !

Quixus, careful, he’ll bite your knees! :D

Gederas, the skull is from the Bloodthirster kit bud, it’s used as a shoulder pad. :tu:

Oldschoolsoviet, good shout that man! That part should work pretty well with the heldrake neck. :tu: and thank you :D

Gederas, the skull is from the Bloodthirster kit bud, it’s used as a shoulder pad. :tu:

Ooh, that'd explain it. I've only gotten the Skarbrand kit, which doesn't have the other sprue. Thanks! :tu: