Space Marine B&C Clan

I remember a couple of days ago, 8 of us on, and I can safely say, we know what we are doing now :P We wrecked em.

yea no kidding :P not much of a challenge when we had a full team of B&C'ers :)

sad the game is still laggy as hell and no patch is yet in sight :D

@ Chapter Master... My tag is Reaper9055.

@Firenze: I think "Knowing what your doing" was an understatement. I have never played a game of Sieze where my team did not get a single point. Felt like I was fighting y'all by myself ;)

@Demoulius: It seems like it gets pretty rough if there is even a team of 3 working against you. It is hard to get any kind of cohesion when your all going your own way.

@Gaeus Marius: we only strayed on our own very rarely, and that was when we couldnt find any opponents ;) i know the feeling of getting faced off against a team working together. with random people its very frustrating...

@ Chapter Master... My tag is Reaper9055.

@Firenze: I think "Knowing what your doing" was an understatement. I have never played a game of Sieze where my team did not get a single point. Felt like I was fighting y'all by myself :D

@Demoulius: It seems like it gets pretty rough if there is even a team of 3 working against you. It is hard to get any kind of cohesion when your all going your own way.

I think I may remember you.

I think it's great that things like this forum can bring people together on xbox from so many different places. It's cool to be playing with guys from the Uk, ausies, and the U.S.

I just wish they had better servers. I'm tired of getting migrated in the middle of a match, or having my group split up because the server is so random.

@Orkdung. Yes, annihilation is really an understatement when the group gets together. Coming from the perspective of someone who has had the dubious joy of being faced by a team of 8 B&Cers, it's pretty scary.

Madscuzzy, Chengar Qordath, ????????, and I were playing Hab Center Exterminatus the other day. That was pretty damn awesome.

We started to become a pretty good team.

Eventually, I managed to make it through Hab Center part 3 with the most kills and no deaths as a Tactical Marine. That was crazy!

My loadout at the time: Storm Bolter, Meltgun, 4x Grenades

Earlier today I went with some guys up to wave 21. Damn you, Daemonmaul CSMs. They are in definte need of purging.

IMHO wave 19 is nearly as bad though.

How far did you get?

I got to Wave 21 yesterday too. We got between 2/3 and 3/4 of the way through it before we just couldn't survive the bucketloads of Plasma fire anymore. I have no idea how you're supposed to make it through that last chunk.

I was wrecking shop with my Thunderhammer. Too bad there's no Hammerman's Zeal...

How far did you get?
I did not really watch the bar. It couldn't have been very far though, probably less than halfway through.

I was wrecking shop with my Thunderhammer.
Me too. unfortunately there were a lot more of the CSMs with Daemonmauls than there were of me. I let three or four of those gang up on me while I was dispatching the Bolter CSMs.

Too bad there's no Hammerman's Zeal...
QFT

I've been playing with my mates from the UK. We're having a blast. I also just finished every challenge. Yay achievement ^_^

lies :devil: I just need the v-launcher multi kills (trying to get it makes me LOATHE this game....) storm bolter multi kills and both plasmagun challenges.

how did you get v-launcher? :)

I was playing with randoms yesterday, and myself (Plasma Cannon), a Tactical (Bolter, Stormbolter), and a Assault Marine (Power Sword) managed to get from round 17+ to 21 with two people randomly joining and quitting.

Plasma Cannon is great against Orks, until Chaos Marines come out. I still have no idea why I bother if two fully Charged shots cannot kill CSMs. Makes me wish I could swap out to my Axeman class for round 21, we were between 2/3rds 3/4ths of the bar before we got mauled. I'm wondering if people find it amusing that a Pre-Heresy World Eater is running around with large ordnance.

So far I'm digging Iron Halo, Ammo stores, and Frag Grenades for my Plasma Class. I'm still working to see what's the better combo, but this gets me through almost all of Hab Center with a team just fine.

I will definately be on tonight. I'll try to hook up with some of you guys. If you see my profile on, and I don't respond to you, It's probably my son playing. He's a loner, likes to kill things on his own, and is usually playing Halo anyway. I, however, will be monopolizing my Xbox tonight....should be on around 17:00 stateside.

Archived