Space Marine B&C Clan

I was going to play yesterday when I saw a couple of you online, but played Gears 3 with my dad and brother instead.

Which reminds me, I feel I need to apologize to Uprising. I didn't recognize you and no one should be exposed to my family while playing games. :yes:

Which reminds me, I feel I need to apologize to Uprising. I didn't recognize you and no one should be exposed to my family while playing games. ;)

It was an interesting conversation to say the least. By the way anyone up for exterminatus tomorrow night at 9pm eastern USA time?

Which reminds me, I feel I need to apologize to Uprising. I didn't recognize you and no one should be exposed to my family while playing games. :lol:

It was an interesting conversation to say the least. By the way anyone up for exterminatus tomorrow night at 9pm eastern USA time?

... I might be able to 8pm US time. 9pm is 2am on Friday morning for me. I'm working nights now, so how late it is isnt an issue for me, but it is for my family in the house. I'll give it a shot. No promises however.

I might actually be able to get in on this one. It's snowing pretty heavy here right now, and we're probably getting released from work early because of the road conditions. With any luck... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

B&C: Tenebris

Role: Heavy Bolter Devastator, Chainsword ASM, Bolter Tac (I am working to unlock all weapon/armour unlocks)

Game Version: PC

Steam: tenebris333

CET Europe

Feel free to add me if you wish to play in co op and do some weapon unlocks in private games. I am a mic/phones user, so feel free to talk/order/ask if you wish, I dont bite.

Xbox

ammobunkerdean

Prefer: Assaulthammer/PP Killing blow and Blast off

Decent at:

HBolter, ammohopper and HB Expertise. OR

Storm Bolter, Rapid fire ammo, Master crafted wargear.

Not beat level 21 yet but over the weekend I got in with a group and we played the table without having to restart an arena (outside of the last one...)

Just picked up the game and I'm enjoying it. Please feel free to add my gamertag on Steam - it's Gillyfish2010.

I've played a bit with the tactical marine with stalker bolter and I've somehow managed to unlock both of its abilities, otherwise I'm also trying out the assault marine with power axe. Not so good at that yet...

Due to my general disdain for this game in multiplayer and the fact my new job requires privacy (I've said too much) <_< I'm going to be removing many of my friend associates from the Clan.

I'm sorry if anyone feels insulted, it's nothing personal and entirely out of my hands.

Wish everyone the best and hope everyone enjoys it.

Due to my general disdain for this game in multiplayer and the fact my new job requires privacy (I've said too much) ;) I'm going to be removing many of my friend associates from the Clan.

I'm sorry if anyone feels insulted, it's nothing personal and entirely out of my hands.

Wish everyone the best and hope everyone enjoys it.

:), to both the job and your statement. Every time I lose a friend a little piece of me dies. Wait, what system were you on again? :P

Archived