Space Marine B&C Clan

I'm still playing, whenever anyone fancies a game.

It's not as populous as it was due to cod/battlefield/gow3 and skyrim but I sometimes game with a few of the frater.

Additionally, everyone nicked the heresy era blood soaked world eater from me :HQ: I've been using it since a couple of weeks after the release of the game :P

Anyway if you want a game on 360 my gt is Razblood and I'm usually happy to oblige ;)

Starting tomorrow, I will have a couple weeks off due to the Holidays, so I will be on a lot more, barring family obligations. I play with Raz and a few other Frater all the time. Gamertag- Reaper9055, and I'm usually running around in DA or SW colors.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi guys, just noticed this on in the forum.

my username is beachymike123

console: ps3

how does one go about looking at other forums and clans on space marine? whenever i load it just sticks me in the nearest available game, or do you get the option when you have friends on there? still, hope to game with some of you soon and see you there soon guys

I think it would be absolutely fantastic if we could get 16 of us on the 360 at the same time (actually playing Space Marine would be a help too ;) )

I do believe that it would lead to a LEGENDARY war :lol:

All right, I will throw it out there.

Console: Xbox 360

Gamertag: OddCarl

Loadout Preferance: I typically play Tactical type loadouts, but I will occasionally dable in assault and devastator. You will see me in Space Wolf colors of course. I did have the custom skin, but on a different, now buggy account.

I don't have a working headset right now, so I can't chat, sorry. Also, I'm in the U.S. west coast.

• 4 weeks later...

PC. Gametag: MordentHex

Im on beijing time (+12 i think) I play mostly in the afternoon and night so that would be morning for the states/canada and midday for europe.

Im almost always Tac marine support.

as of this post lvl 39

I like playing exterminatus classic most. ( i dont have any DLC)

• 4 weeks later...

I had been playing a load of Space Marine on the Xbox until Mass Effect 3 came out. Now that that seems to finally be out of my system, I'll be coming back.

My 360 gamertag is: Araziel 619

I generally play as a Tactical with a bolter loaded with Kraken rounds and a melta gun for cheeky shots. Failing that, I'm usually found shooting absence amounts of plasma or a hail of bullets as a Devastator with either the Plasma or Heavy Bolter.

I play in Crimson Fist and Death Guard colours.

Anyone feel free to add me, but mind sending me a message saying you're from the B+C?

I don't have the DLC you need to pay for, but I am a sucker for peer pressure and will no doubt give in if people shout at me enough to do so.

I look forward to gaming with you guys!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If anybody still plays, I'm on 360 and my Gamertag is JonnyBones9690. Usually play at night (Pacific time) and I will switch between tactical and assault, depending on my mood. Feel free to add me so we can get some games in.

• 1 month later...

For anybody that's on here still playing on the 360, I've only just starting playing on the multiplayer at the weekend there.

My gamer tag is Yetea, so if anybody sees me, please don't beat me up too hard! :D

I'm on UK time, but I'll on at random days/times in the evenings.

Ok guys, I need to make a major note. I actually now have a gaming laptop, and have Space Marine on PC now, not Xbox. Mainly play Exterminatus, but Im not above beating up fellow 40kfans online. I also have the DLC too, so that makes it easier.

Steam tag: Firenze or firenzethe3rd

Archived