Space Marine B&C Clan

• 2 weeks later...
Any 360 players left?

I'm still about!

and probably will be for a while.

I'm pretty much only annihilation , sieze ground type stuff though. I've not got the Choas or dreadnaught DLC yet, as need to be conviced to get them at the moment <_<

Finally started playing this game online. Looking for some folks to do Chaos Unleashed Exterminatus (I bought that DLC and the Dreadnought Assault and can never find a game) as well as other game modes.

PS3: FEAR_Worldeater

Still pop it in the 360 every now and then, however I have entirely lost the ability to play the game (other than getting a 5 x killstreak with the Power Sword a couple of weeks ago :P )

Tag is the same as on here :D

Still pop it in the 360 every now and then, however I have entirely lost the ability to play the game (other than getting a 5 x killstreak with the Power Sword a couple of weeks ago ;) )

Tag is the same as on here :(

I remember you more for your Heavy Weapons, in fact I recall one rather delightly cross-map Lascannon duel back when it first came out!

Still pop it in the 360 every now and then, however I have entirely lost the ability to play the game (other than getting a 5 x killstreak with the Power Sword a couple of weeks ago :) )

Tag is the same as on here :)

I remember you more for your Heavy Weapons, in fact I recall one rather delightly cross-map Lascannon duel back when it first came out!

I remember that ^_^

I probably couldn't hit the broadside of the Imperial Palace now though :)

Still pop it in the 360 every now and then, however I have entirely lost the ability to play the game (other than getting a 5 x killstreak with the Power Sword a couple of weeks ago :P )

Tag is the same as on here :)

I find even when I switch between SM and GoW, I'm all thumbs for the first few games.

I had to switch shooting from the trigger to the bumper, as the trigger has too much play either side of the shot location for me. Also, whenever I went to overcharge a PC shot, it would spill out a regular shot initially. Splash damaging yourself ftw!

;)

The amount of times I've killed myself instead of someone else is annoying.

Also, I just had the last two hours of terrible matches, from beta teams to garbage foreign lobbies to Rival :D who couldn't stop sitting in their corners. I don't even know why I want to stop using the PC or my melee setups, because for every noob I take pity, there are three :D-heads who need a nuke fired on them.

Also I can't seem to find any paint schemes I really like for Chaos, and the ones I do like don't motivate as well as they used to.

I thought I saw a B&Cer today named Marpat. I was probably wrong though.

Overhauled Armor today, removed Cacharodons for Minotaurs, and removed the Steel Cobras for Extinction Angels. Made a uniform Armor for most of my Chaos patterns.

Put three prototype Plasma Cannon Classes up, and I'm about to remove one for another Assault Marine or Tactical. Added Serrated Knife to my Kraken Bolter, and I remembered why I was so good with the knife.

I was going to get the game again, and the DLC, but instead I bought a puppet.

You can pick it up pre-owned now for a pittance.

Last time I was in Blockbuster it was going for a fiver :lol:

If I remember tonight, when I get home from work, I'm going through this thread and sending a bunch of you peeps friend invites. I'm going to change my gamertag, too, so you'll immediately know me as a B&C'er. Thinking this: [b&C]Deus Ex Ferrum. Or some such. Because holy ;) it's hard to find good team mates who, you know, talk to each other when you're just playing random pick-up games.

Archived