Space Marine B&C Clan

Finally got some more XBL time, so I'm up and running again for the next 2-3 weeks.

I somehow managed to complete all 20 levels of exterminatus today. Survived for 15 minutes in the bonus round.

My my, the new Iron Hands skin looks wonderful, one of the few DLCs I've got.

If anyone sees an Iron Hand running around like a hyperactive gretchin, wildly firing a storm or heavy bolter, it's probably me...

Guys the PC community... where has it all gone? I cant find any matches anymore.... and I cant play on 360, cos of no Live. Although I wont be able to play much after this week, University....

Suprisingly easy to get a game on Xbox, shame noone left on pc :huh:

Does anyone play the Dreadnought mode, or capture and control?

I tried going for a DA game this morning. I left the matchmaker running for 20 minutes, no games found. I've had similar results with C&C.

Does anyone on the 360 want to try and organize a game (versus/exterminatus) this weekend?

I've been having some issues with my disc that last two weeks, but it worked fine the other day. I'll probably be on this weekend -- Huberticus, I think I sent you a friend request. . . and Heathens, and a few others. Can't remember who all it was (at work at the moment).

On the 360 Capture & Control never really took off and I think a lot of people got bored of Dread Assault due to how imbalanced it is.

Most games I've found when I jump on are on the classic maps on Seize Ground & Annihilation :P

Haven't tried Exterminatus in a while.

Might be able to get on over the weekend ;)

I still play on PC as Odsox. Red-handed Night Lord or a White Scar, mainly Assault/Raptor. I know what people are saying though; I haven't had anything but bog-standard Classic Seize Ground and Exterminatus matches for the past month or so. It's like no-one bothers playing the other modes or maps, which is a gods-damned shame. I always wanted to try a Dreadnought.

Od.

• 1 month later...

Finally found out from Steam why I couldn't sign on for so long: my game files were corrupted, so I'm re-downloading the game. Yea yea, didn't try to repair, sick currently so not at 100%.

If I can get back into the game relatively soon, is anyone interested in teaching me how to FPS in 40K colors? Hopefully I'll learn quickly.

• 6 months later...

Archived