Space Marine B&C Clan

You know, B&C Legio colors might be cool; I kind of want to sport my DIY chapter colors though. ;) I'd be more than happy to wear a Legio shoulder plate.

Alright, so assuming TEC is correct, which he usually is, we can simply save a loyalist B&C armor and a B&C armor for the heretical, spiky, evil thing of darkness and despair known as Chaos.

:)

I try.

I KNOW you can save different armors and schemes between Imperial and Chaos Marines, I'm 99% sure you can save multiple one for the Imperial and Chaos each, but I'm really not sure how many. 5-7ish, I believe. I'll check when I get off work.

You know, B&C Legio colors might be cool; I kind of want to sport my DIY chapter colors though. ^_^ I'd be more than happy to wear a Legio shoulder plate.

Pretty much this. I really have no great desire to sport B&C colors, I'd want to sport the colors of a chapter of my choice. Shoulder plate is ok though.

I think that pretty much settles it in favor of the Legio B&C colored shoulder.

Of course, much like the tabletop hobby, this game belongs to each of us individually and I for one won't give anyone any trouble who isn't wearing the B&C shoulder. Nor will I give anyone trouble who's wearing the full B&C colors ^_^ Its your game, do with it what you like, but it would be fun to give a nod as a group to our common stomping grounds here at the B&C :D

I have VERY heavy doubts that they'll allow customization of emblems/symbols for reasons you might guess...that - for the same reasons - I can't utter here. By not letting us customize symbols, they can guarantee an acceptable level of "family friendly".

I suppose I should add my info into the mix. I'm on Steam, username is visualdeity, and I know jack about the multiplayer beyond that it exists, so I will need to spend some quality time with it before I can tell you what class I want to play.

I suppose I should add my info into the mix. I'm on Steam, username is visualdeity, and I know jack about the multiplayer beyond that it exists, so I will need to spend some quality time with it before I can tell you what class I want to play.

Tacticals have a lot of... Tactical options a la Kraken rounds, Teleport Homers that allow friendlies to spawn on your location instead of on a flag, a second primary weapon for better flexibility, etc.

Assaults are jumpy and can either equip two one handed weapons and get some regenerative melee going on (just like the Dawn of War healing chainsword) or they can take the big hammer/maul and get a talent with it that will inflict instant death with one good strike on someone.

Devastators carry big guns that need to be set up, as one would expect. :D

I have VERY heavy doubts that they'll allow customization of emblems/symbols for reasons you might guess...that - for the same reasons - I can't utter here. By not letting us customize symbols, they can guarantee an acceptable level of "family friendly".
I never understand why Black Ops allowed this and those custom symbols will however haunt me. Hopefully alongside the Chapter Symbols their also some general one like in halo.

Concerning the Clan Color and Symbol, we might want to wait for the game to be release, so we can see how many slots their are. If their 14 total for both traitors and loyalist then their will be no problem. Now if its like 7 for both, then those slots are going to get over filled quickly.

Igns: Were are you getting the player limit for people on the xbox? I though the plan was to reach 100 people total.

Thrawn: Good Point. We all should post our time zone for better coordinate for matches. I'm in Eastern Time aswell.

Finally for all Xbox 360 players, I have talk this over with Ignis and I am in command of the Xbox gamer if their no objections for my position. If anyone objects, then I challenge you to Mortal Kombat(or any other game, that we both agree on :D ).

System: Xbox360

Gamertag: Lord Gen Anvil

Preffered role: Tactical ( changes to whatever the mission, or myself, requires )

timezone: GMT -1 ( i'm from Belgium, between France,Netherlands and Germany :tu: )

Please do attach a message stating you're from B&C when requesting :lol: let's keep it civil and having a good time :lol:

Well, I have an objection for now, because I dont' know you as well as I know our Chapter Master <_<

We shall see... we shall see...

Chapter Master Ignis is still the overall leader but I would be like the Playstation, PC leaders, who's just here to help make everything run smoothly.

It's more because I'm not on as much as you'd expect, so I want someone who'll probably be on a lot. If anyone else wants it, feel free to speak up/send me a PM.

Maybe we should have time zone leaders. Like, one for both Central and Eastern times, one for mountain and pacific, etc.

I think the time zones can be grouped by 1 hour differances, so Central and Eastern can go together, etc.

That way coordination is easier.

Uprising, I really don't have a problem with you leading, so long as you lead well. Maybe go on a personal crusade or something first ;)

Anyhow, this all sounds good and dandy, and I look forward to seeing all of you on the field of battle! ^_^

Maybe we should have time zone leaders. Like, one for both Central and Eastern times, one for mountain and pacific, etc.

Problem here. By the time Space Marine hits the Xbox, I'll be in Alaska Standard Time (-9). Would I be a one man army? I'm pretty sure I'm one of the few that fall into that time zone, lol.

@CMID: I haven't forgotten yet, bro. I'll be mailing the mini before I move, just been tight on cash, lol.

Archived