A Snotling stole my Land Raider

Greetings all, and I say this despite having a grasp on sanity that is suspect at the best of times.

It's always nice to introduce yourself, so here is me, introducing myself. I'm English born and bread, living and studying in York at the University but I hail from Manchester originally. I've been in the hobby for nearly 7 fun years but have never really got going into the tournament scene which is something I am aiming to change in the coming year with my new Grey Knights (used to be a Sisters of Battle player but fancied a change.)

Anyway I love languages, space and getting caught in the rain but thats really as much about me as even I know, so hello to everyone is the last thing to say, and remember....piks laps, ilus laps.

Teadlane

Hah yes I wonder how well bread evolves, I guess this is why a physicist should just stick to blowing up the universe and leave the spelling to everyone else.

And thank you brothers.

Hah yes I wonder how well bread evolves, I guess this is why a physicist should just stick to blowing up the universe and leave the spelling to everyone else.

And thank you brothers.

Come on. Physicists don't want to blow up the universe, just want to figure out how to blow up the universe. If we blew it up, no one would marvel at our figuring out how to do it!

Welcome to the site!

• 2 weeks later...
Speak for yourself, after my supercomputer wins me the Noble Price i'm getting it to divide by zero and then BOOM exterminatus. But thank you very much :D

Actually, if you decide by zero, you get infinity, because zero can go into any number an infinite amount of times ;)

So... if I successfully divide something by zero I'll get... a black hole? :lol: Remind me to never try that. ^_^

Speak for yourself, after my supercomputer wins me the Noble Price i'm getting it to divide by zero and then BOOM exterminatus. But thank you very much :)

Actually, if you decide by zero, you get infinity, because zero can go into any number an infinite amount of times ;)

So... if I successfully divide something by zero I'll get... a black hole? :blink: Remind me to never try that. :lol:

Nah, you'll get a whole lot of nothing (literally) :D

Archived