Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

you dont have to chose the Grey Hunter class.

Yes, but even the experienced Long Fangs have their shortcomings compared to a chapter master. Unless of course I "play nice". However, do not underestimate drunk Felix. He is an able bodied combatant!

Felix staggers backwards past the other wolves and flips over a table, knocking food, ale, and his eagle helm into the air. "Holy Terra!"

Hey i thought of a way you could win in battle...Show the enemy one of the picture and while they laugh kill those that haven't died of laughter already ;) ;)

:rolleyes: There are much things worse than warp storms in store for those pictures... but enough about such foul things of the past. Let us look to future honors.

Felix gets up, barely, and stands real close to hendrik, squinting "Ma'am" tips his mug hat

So be it I will face him *looks down at my armor*I'll be back soon.Who here is an Iron Priest?

*sees Zynk is in the line of fire*Zynk you might want to side step it looks like theres going to be a projectile as soon as hendrik gets on.I may need a new sparring partner to.i doubt felix is going to be able to fight after hendrik is done with him.

*sniffs*Oh I defently have to go.I need my armor cleansed before it becomes permanent

You can use Gilford's lemon freshness! I'm sure he would be glad to help. One of the eagle helmed honor guard twitched in disgust

I think if you said that again I would empty my stomach.unless I took that the wrong way.

Maverik whens the brawl starting?I'm itching to fight

speaking of which Zynk are you in this brawl?

And I am calling out MavGirl!!!! She thinks she's the toughest Blood Claw around. I'm here to put her in her place!!!!

(keep lots of ale in reserve for just in case I lose...:rolleyes:)

edit: She is a Grey Hunter now.....good. I could use a a grey beard as a warm up before the brawl!

I could use another trophy! I'm gonna take your scalp for even thinking I'm better than my pack mates. Without my fellow Claws (forte, postal, Nrth, Greenhorn) I am nothing, without me they are nothing. I am Skadi, of the Vinteren Vakt, daughter of Fenris. I run with the best and I've been trained by the best (hendrik, Jonas). Looking forward to this duel.

speaking of which Zynk are you in this brawl?

Good point; I haven't clarified. Yes, Felix shall be partaking in the festivities as my proxy (proxied as a Grey Hunter) seeing as he is both inglorious and a drunkard. Sign me (Felix) up Mav, please.

And I am calling out MavGirl!!!! She thinks she's the toughest Blood Claw around. I'm here to put her in her place!!!!

(keep lots of ale in reserve for just in case I lose...:ph34r:)

edit: She is a Grey Hunter now.....good. I could use a a grey beard as a warm up before the brawl!

I could use another trophy! I'm gonna take your scalp for even thinking I'm better than my pack mates. Without my fellow Claws (forte, postal, Nrth, Greenhorn) I am nothing, without me they are nothing. I am Skadi, of the Vinteren Vakt, daughter of Fenris. I run with the best and I've been trained by the best (hendrik, Jonas). Looking forward to this duel.

Oh please say the duels are non lethal if not I will have to get out of here with hendrik being mad at me saying hes a whelp.

And good luck Vantius,Meverik_Girl is one of the few that keeps forte from fighting me all the time, and trust me when I say that is hard

Ha! I'm glad I've fired you up! Besides, I thought this was a SOLO battle. I am very proud to have fought beside forte my pack leader and my fellow Claws. That doesn't mean we can't decide who's the leader of the pack!

You taking my scalp with be what you'll see in your short period of unconsciousness that I will so ungraciously bestow upon you.

Ha! I'm glad I've fired you up! Besides, I thought this was a SOLO battle. I am very proud to have fought beside forte my pack leader and my fellow Claws. That doesn't mean we can't decide who's the leader of the pack!

You taking my scalp with be what you'll see in your short period of unconsciousness that I will so ungraciously bestow upon you.

Hahaha....pack leader....me....hel no! I just suggest things and the get done, eh Zynk :rolleyes: still say the dress looked better the your armour.

And Skadi, you know we're always here to back you up. Greenhorn.....Skadi doesn't stop me fighting you all the time....and you say it like I start it too!

pack leader....me....hel no! I just suggest things and the get done, eh Zynk :rolleyes: still say the dress looked better the your armour.

You whisper and corrupt your wolf-brothers and sisters like the daemon you truly are. Better to manipulate your leader than lead yourself? :D

pack leader....me....hel no! I just suggest things and the get done, eh Zynk :P still say the dress looked better the your armour.

You whisper and corrupt your wolf-brothers and sisters like the daemon you truly are. Better to manipulate your leader than lead yourself? ;)

I corrupt nothing....mear improvements to you armour that's all :D

@Loki finally...another Blood Claw ;)

If postal is up for it, the winner of our solo will lead our pack, and anyone who cares to join is welcome to it!

I'll join you guys if you wish.

Zynk what pack are you joining, or are you going Solo?

Archived