Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

I'm in, as a Storm Claw once again. However, unless there are other brethren of the 13th to join me, I will be operating independantly; I'm rather fond of being a rogue element.

I'm calling dibs on Alex for the next brawl. Him and I have unfinished business, from the last brawl and I'd love to take it up with a solo duel. I'd also like to see forte and Arez go at it on a solo round in the next brawl.

I'm in, as a Storm Claw once again. However, unless there are other brethren of the 13th to join me, I will be operating independantly; I'm rather fond of being a rogue element.
Im a Grey Slayer.does that count?im with Nrth and postal maybe Chapter Master Ignis Domus.

I'm calling dibs on Alex for the next brawl. Him and I have unfinished business, from the last brawl and I'd love to take it up with a solo duel. I'd also like to see forte and Arez go at it on a solo round in the next brawl.

that is if Hendrik doesnt kill me this round.hes a little sensitive when i call him a whelp.I wound why? ;)

i guess with not that much competitors alex will be joining me? as well as mav girl and forte i believe so that's 4, 1 spot left!

If you're making a team, then I'll gladly join. Sorry Arez.

np.you said maybe.its not like you promised you would join our team.

Besides you just saved yourself :blink: ;)

I think to end this season, a few brawls for now.. we Blood Claws owe it to ourselves to rally up once more and do it right this time! insurrection!!!

like that plan....but me and Loki are the only two as BC!

I think to end this season, a few brawls for now.. we Blood Claws owe it to ourselves to rally up once more and do it right this time! insurrection!!!

no I meant, all the Blood Claws before, should rally up and be Blood Claws again just for the night five finale.

no I meant, all the Blood Claws before, should rally up and be Blood Claws again just for the night five finale.

got to be done now. Which night is this one?

Hah, that was pretty fun last time. We almost had those old wolves by their beards, too!

Zynk what pack are you joining, or are you going Solo?

Felix shall join you provided you best him in the duel. If he has defeated you, than he shall solo and in the coming brawl to seek out Forte's downfall. If there is counter dual, where either party finds it best to break their appointed bout in exchange for greater honors, than I break the royal chains bound unto Felix and give leave to do as he pleases. If the horn of the of the Blood Claws sounds, than I decree young Hrothgar shall be proxy to Felix, who is proxy to myself. If Felix does not appropriate his most honored helmet or absents the body by passing out before he has defended my honor to the extent detailed, than I sanction the Wolves to do as they wish to him. Such is my command!

With a swift wave of his hand, Zynk underscores his mandate whilst Felix stumbles around like a drunken loon (Captain Jack Sparrow style)

"FORTE!" Felix wraps his arm around Skadi "You look prettier than normal! Did you shave your beard?! Heh...hehe.... HAHAHA!"

Ok, I'm in as a Wolf Guard this time.

Call out a Blood Claw then be a WG!!!! Can't wait to beat you now.

You'll be waiting quite while, then.

Do we get to slaughter you again, too?

do me and brother Ramses have to be road blocks again for this up rising of whelps :)

But you make such good roadblocks. :D

Ok, I'm in as a Wolf Guard this time.

Call out a Blood Claw then be a WG!!!! Can't wait to beat you now.

You'll be waiting quite while, then.

Do we get to slaughter you again, too?

do me and brother Ramses have to be road blocks again for this up rising of whelps :mellow:

But you make such good roadblocks. :)

oh yes yes we did. just call us the road block brothers lol

Solo Match Schedules

:: Tuesday ::

Zynk Kaladin (Grey Hunter) vs. Arez "Greenhorn" (Grey Hunter).

Chapter Master Ignis Domus (Hrothgar Firefist, Wolf Guard) vs. Forte (Blood Claw)

:: Wednesday ::

Nrthstar (?) vs. postal105 (Grey Hunter)

Vantius (Blood Claw) vs. maveriK_girl (Grey Hunter)

:: Thursday ::

Chef Wulfen (Long Fang) vs. Brother Ramses (Tyr Bloodmaw, Grey Slayer)

:: Friday ::

Last day for sign up. Night one, brawl starts Friday night. Please have your official teams and leaders ready and posted by Friday.

:: THE MAP ::

gallery_24878_5332_84867.jpg

Night One Drunkards

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody (Grey Hunter)

postal105 (Grey Hunter)

Chef Wulfen (Long Fang)

forte (Blood Claw)

hendrik (Wolf Guard)

Wolf Lord Kieran (Grey Hunter)

maverik_girl (Grey Hunter)

Arez (Grey Slayer)

Zynk Kaladin (Grey Hunter)

Vantius (Blood Claw)

commander alexander (Grey Slayer)

Brother Ramses (Tyr Bloodmaw, Grey Slayer)

elithren (Grey Slayer)

Brother Crazywolf (Storm Claw)

Firenze (Iron Priest)

Loki-LaughingDeath (Blood Claw)

Chapter Master Ignis Domus (Wolf Guard)

Decoy (Storm Claw)

Nrthstar (?)

Count me in for this!!! Let's go Blood Claws! We have to Dominate the brawl once more!

Archived