Sky Hammer V.2

presc1ence

The company’s growth was slow, while still not 'battle ready' the Sky Hammers were contributing to actions far and wide within 3 years of Alsharra arriving. But due to the incredibly varied and far flung battles he was involving his troops in, it was a long time before they were able to garrison their fortress with 1 full strength company. - Observation: The 21st Founding Chapters were created, trained and armed in the so-called Founding Facility, before being released into wider Imperium, including the planet-based Chapter of Flame Falcons.- It's quite dubious that the Chapter will be sent into such "wild region" bellow the full strenght. Just saying.

Was not aware of the Founding Facilty, this will require some major reworking. My stalling of their creation makes them being under-strength make much less sense. ^_^

I can't find any info on the FF though, before I make such a major change, do you have any more info on it?

I'm using "observation" just to point out something (less important). In this case, some members of Liber disagree with the notion of Founding Facility used in every Founding. For more info, see your PM box.

Although Ullo prime is no more, the Sky Hammers always try to look for environments where only the smart and quick of wit survive, be they death worlds or hive cities, as long as the aspirants minds are hard, the chapter can make their body’s a match.

- Nothing new under sun.

Hmmm, it should emphasize that they look for qualitys of the mind OVER those of the body.

Well, all qualities are examined, be it Soul, Mind or Body.

Soul, for the possible moral corruption.

Mind, for the recruit must be susceptible to the psycho-conditioning and hypno-therapy.

Body, for the gene-seed might kill a weak aspirant.

Cheers, NightrawenII.

Archived