Grey Knights 1750. on a winning streak.

Crynn

Sorry guys, I will work on getting those damn bat reps up too. I played another no comp tounrament with the army and came third which wasn't my best result but the army did very well considering the horendous dice I through out, I'm talking about losing my land raider and Ven dread in cover during the first turn to the only 4 dark lances on the table and coming back for an almost full battle point victory! 'Thank god for deep strike'. So now my 5 'ranked' tournaments that I have attended leave me with best battle in 2, 2nd battle in 1 and 2 in 3rd. 3 of those results were with this army, and I am now ranked 28th in my country. (It really means nothing except I will hopefully get an invite to play in my nations 'Masters Tounrament' this year). Hopefully in a few months after a couple more tounraments I will be in the top 10!

In the battle reports I will get up on here, I played against the 13th and 7th ranked players in my nation which gives a good idea that the army is doing well against what I would describe as some quality opponents though I have already played the 2nd, 3rd and 4th ranked players previously and successes with my Blood Angels but not yet with the Grey knights, so if I make the amsters I can really put the list to the test!

I also chucked up another article on 3++ if anyone is interested around the advantages of Deathstar units (such as Paldins) that I have found from using this list.

Regards,

Crynn

Archived