Index Astartes : Pride and Faith - The Order of St-Gregory

tiny sam

Homeworld section is much better, but I think you go into too much detail now, especially concerning the tournament. In the name of brevity, I would just mention a tournament as the method of selection and leave it at that. I do like how it's a feudal world though, you don't see many of those.

Otherwise, the usual grammar and spelling issues (not your first language, I know), and flow. Some of your sentences are a little crude or disjointed. Again, since you're Quebecois, I'll forgive it.

Because I'm from Québec my sentences can be rude? ;)

you are right however that the feudalism must be explain in a univers where space travel is possible :P

Great concept, both in flavor and execution of the models.

With your permission, I'd love to include a squad of them in my Apocalypse army (which follows a "Feast of Blades" theme with the Imperial Fist and successor chapters).

Do me this honor :cuss As long as it's not for a comercial use I consider it a compliment :P (follow the Hall of Honor link in my signature if you need inspiration for them and as a personnal request, I want a picture of them :))

Great concept, both in flavor and execution of the models.

With your permission, I'd love to include a squad of them in my Apocalypse army (which follows a "Feast of Blades" theme with the Imperial Fist and successor chapters).

If you need any more, my Chapter is also Imperial Fist successor.

Because I'm from Québec my sentences can be rude? :)

you are right however that the feudalism must be explain in a univers where space travel is possible :)

No, I mean how you use English. Though I can barely understand the "French" you guys supposedly speak, haha.

It is very refreshing to see feudal worlds, most people seem to do tribal or civilized worlds, or fleets like myself.

I explain a little bit more my view of the feudal world Naticav VI and the defense of the system.

No, I mean how you use English. Though I can barely understand the "French" you guys supposedly speak, haha.

bha I'm sure we could come to an understanding, I'm from Québec city and not Québec's deep (THEY are hard to understand).

Well, I think I think that if you standardized your use of headings and sub-headings

Not quite sure of what you mean...

do you have concrete example of flow problems? It seems ok to me, but again, I probably twisted some part with a french mind, or an incomprehensible hybrid.

Sorry, I haven't looked in a while. I'll make my judgment known (I sound pompous, haha) later.

As for "standardization of headings" and such, I meant using the BBCode to insert neat looking headers and sub-headings into the text, it would make it look more professional. Here's a link: BBCodes 101

Sorry, I haven't looked in a while. I'll make my judgment known (I sound pompous, haha) later.

As for "standardization of headings" and such, I meant using the BBCode to insert neat looking headers and sub-headings into the text, it would make it look more professional. Here's a link: BBCodes 101

it's weird that you says so, I always found those big squared sections to look silly.

and due to the side notes and the pictures it does looks silly...

I change the formating a bit to better separate the sections.

Archived