Space Marine (Load out/Look)

Orkdung

I do not have a capture card or camera, so I will post the layout in full.

Loyalist:

Mk VI Corvus Pattern Helmet

Mk VI Corvus Pattern Shoulder Pads (Left and Right)

Mk IV Maximus Pattern Vambraces (Left and Right)

Mk VI Corvus Pattern Breast Plate

Mk IV Maximus Pattern Greaves (Left and Right)

Veteran Backpack

I do not have a name for my chapter, but the color scheme is Halved, Thousand Sons Blue (Right side), Sun Burst Yellow Left Side. Shoulder pads are both White. The detail for the Helmet, Shoulder pads, Breast Plate, and Back Pack is Chainmail. The Arms and Legs have detail only matching the color of the primary, and I took the pattern off them too. This color scheme is based off my Family's old Family Heraldry colors, with some obvious Admech alignment.

My Chaos Marine is the Pre-order Emperor's Children Skin.

Primary Loadout is:

Havoc

Plasma Cannon

Frag Grenades

Improved Plasma Charge

Iron Halo/Chaos Star

Xbox, not everyone here plays the PC.

Oh.... yeah, that explains everything. :)

I'll show some of mine schemes now....

The ones I'm mostly playing as....

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/64/2011091400001.jpg

Pretty happy with that one. Kinda basic Imperial Fist.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4051/2011091400002h.jpg

Not really happy with this. Not enough Chaos armour unlocks yet. I need to get some of those from lvl 41.

And something I'm proud of....

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6489/2011091400003.jpg

I prefer the Left Shoulder, but the Backpack is pretty good looking too. Granted I'm also mainly using the two pre-order schemes the most.

I left my Thousand Sons Marine in Black Crusader and I kept the Night Lord in standard Chaos Armor. Truth be told I'm having a harder time finding what's better for both of them. My guess is the reason they didn't have standard pre-made designs is they might make DLC Skins for them. Just a guess.

I will say Mk IV Maximus Armor looks better mixed with Mk VI Corvus Armor, or Master Crafted/Relic Armor.

They have the chapter symbol for Thousand Sons available in the creator, so while it may not have a preset you can just go ahead and make the scheme yourself.

That and there is a color called Thousand Sons Blue. So they are in there, just not listed under the Warbands. Since you can't have the big helmet for them I try to just make them look as Egyptian as possible.

Artien, I really like that Heresy Era World Eater. The pattern on the chaos lends itself nicely to blood splatter and it looks great on your marine.

My prefered Load out for when I'm playing solo is a normal Tactical Marine with Bolter, Frag Grenades, Kraken Bolts (is it just me or does the bolter fire slightly slower when you have that perk?) and Bolter Targeter. When I'm playing as part of a group I play as a Tactical again with a Bolter (I just like how reliable it is) with Teleport Homer and Rapid Deployment, which turns out to be handy when your going to teleport onto a team mate who is in need of support.

I play on the xbox so I'm unable to post up pictures of my colour scheme unfortunaltly but I do have a B&C scheme set for when I'm with other B&C people.

I'll try and get some of mine up later.

I have my DIY (with all three unit types catered for), a Flesh Tearer and B&C armour.

On the Chaos side of things I have original WE scheme, Night Lords scheme and a Dornian Heresy Imperial Fist ;).

Archived