Space Marine DLC wishes

Razblood

Hi all.

Had Space Marine for about a week now and have so far quite enjoyed it. I like the painter system a lot, but feel it's lacking in some respects.

Therefore my DLC wish is that they bring out a "Painter Enhancement pack" possibly with accurate GW colours, more Chapter Badges and possibly some snazzy armour effects (Night Lords lightning and Alpha Legion scales spring to mind).

I'm just interested in what everyone else would like to see?

Where to start...I will do this bullet style.

1. More chapter badges for both sides

2. More color options and color points on the armor

3. Armor effects like you stated.

4. More weapons like flamers, missle launcher, lightning claws

5. Maps, Maps and more Maps!!!!

6. More add-on things for armor and new perks to keep people wanting to unlock more stuff.

7. Make people able to use their DIY and premade chapters in Single player.

8. Chaplin, Librarian classes for MP. There is so much DLC possiblity just from this.

9. Clan/Chapter support

10. Maybe some Iconic weapons to unlock like: The Fist of Dorn, The Spear of Russ, The pistol Dante uses, A Manreaper or The Lantern, Gore Child things like that.

11. Items like DOW II that change your look and have special effects. Everyone can be a little more different now in MP with special little tweeks.

12. Last but not least Terminator Armor. I will take a speed loss of this.

Terminators.

Space Hulk map pack with doors that must be breached (melta bombs) or opened/closed. (Makes holding an area that much more important for Teleport drop in)

Death World map pack with fog effect.

Higher levels (Chapter Master Lvl 100) (Master of the Forge, Master of the Fleet tree options - Giving bonues to group in Multiplay for Vengeance, Tempest, Dragonfire or Inferno rounds (?) or Relic weapons or Conversion Beamer (?), Master of the Fleet would grant another type of teleporting bonus, or set-up for protecting LZ.)

Different pattern bolters

And yes, more options for badges, or custom badges. (It works in DOW)]

Apothecary class.

More Armour Mk II, III, IV, V. (Mk III would have really good bonuses in front for assaults, and breaching for example, but poor rear armour)

Just a wish list folks. -_-

My entire wishlist is given above. :huh: I'd like to see a capture-the-flag type mode as well.

Definitely the missing weapons and more badges.

Please give me a power fist.

I would like to see new campaign levels featuring other chapters. Maybe they can make a deathwatch story mode that lets you customize your loadout/chapter. When you finish the story you unlock the deathwatch shoulder pad for multiplayer :huh:

Definitely more classes like apothecary (can activate healing aura), and techmarine (can activate an aura that repairs shields/armor). A librarian class would also be cool if they did it right.

But yeah, mainly I want to see more campaign expansions as that is the games strongpoint right now.

i would like to see more game types!

an assualt and defend would be nice! ( like battlefield bad company)

last man standing!

drop pod level or something! were reinforcements are unlocked by holding objectives and drop pods come raining down with more spawn points.

and ofcourse all of the above :huh:

atin

Dedicated Servers

Server Filters

• Game Type
  • Latency
  • Map
  • Number of Players
  • Game Settings
  • etc

Game Settings

• Win Conditions
  • Map
  • Number Of Players
  • Time Limits
  • Respawn Times
  • etc
  • Voice Chat

Voice Chat Settings

• Automatic or Toggle (default to toggle)
  • Adjustable Automatic Broadcast Threshold
  • Voice Volume Receive/Output Controls

Classes and Wargear:

• Power Fists
  • Flamers
  • Heavy Flamers
  • Multimeltas
  • Missile Launchers
  • Combi-weapon upgrades as Perks for the Bolter. That way you can make
    • Combi-Plasma
    • Combi-Melta
    • Combi-Grenade Launcher
    • Combi-Flamer

[*]Scouts/Cultists

[*]Shotguns

[*]Sniper Rifle

[*]Autocannon (yes, this used to be a Scout weapon)

[*]Camo Cloak

[*]Techmarine/Warsmith

[*]Conversion Beamer

[*]Terminator

[*]Chainfist

[*]Cyclone Launcher

[*]Assault Cannon

[*]Thunder Hammer

[*]Storm Shield

[*]Lightning Claws

[*]Librarian/Sorceror

[*]Force Staff

[*]Forse Sword

[*]Force Axe

[*]Chaplain/Dark Apostle

[*]Sergeant/Champion

[*]Apothecary

[*]various combat drugs

• More Maps
  • Maps for 16 vs 16 battles
  • Interactive maps (sealable doors, raisable bridges, weapon emplacments, etc)
  • Snow map
  • Battlefield map
  • etc

• Deathwatch shoulder pad, helmet, and left vambrace
  • Company Champion Armor
  • Crusade Armor
  • Iron Armor
  • Heresy Armour
  • Greco-Roman bits
  • World Eater bitz
  • better Chaos helmets (especially the big classic horns)
  • Thousand Son bitz
  • Iron Warrior bitz
  • Salamander bitz
  • a bionic armor set

• Ability to change eye color.
  • more editable color areas (like the facegrill/ears/piping)
  • multiple different armor painting patterns that can be applied to each individual piece of armor separately

More game types

• Capture The Experimental Device (I mean come on, DUH.)
  • Sequential territory capture
  • Sabotage
  • Assassination

Sorry if I repeat stuff. I didn't read the thread yet.

i'll just add what i think will be possible and not OP.

-all armor marks (having MK.4,6,7, and 8 is just teasing us carcharodon players)

-armor detail enhancement (saying ability makes me think halo) like blood spatter, my carcharodon is bloodless :'(

-maybe some new weapons (what would a flamer have over the meltagun in game)

-maybe some new maps and gametypes

don't really want much, i like the game alot

-maybe some new weapons (what would a flamer have over the meltagun in game)

It'd be a flamethrower instead of a shotgun?

Play Team Fortress 2 and try out the Pyro's Primary and Secondary weapons. Basically, THAT would be the difference. ;)

I think I heard there's a new game mode on the way where a squad of players holds off a swarm for as long as they can. So I'd like that...with terminator armor. And for the swarm to be genestealers. And for the maps for said game mode to be confined areas....like inside a space hulk.

So basically I want a Space Hulk mode.

How would you balance new weapons? You can't add the majority of the Armory without adding broken items, or just plainly useless ones.

I just want Severs, and more customization in the painter. Mainly a larger capacity of badges. Hell, a Badge Editor, I would love an Angry Face for my Angry Marines. While we're at it, the badge should also be able to go on the Right Shoulder, mainly for those players who have Relic Shoulders, or are actually trying to make a more legit Corvus look.

Edit: I want the Patterns for both Chaos and Loyalists to be able to be used for both factions. I also want a camouflage pattern for both.

Edit 2: I didn't read correctly, for a minute I thought you were talking about Armor abilities like in Section 8.

• 2 weeks later...
A bot feature. My, and am sure many others, internet connection is both low quality and low speed, but is really all I can afford. There is no reason not to have a simple bot feature for solo team deathmatch.

DLC?

My entire wishlist is given above. ;) I'd like to see a capture-the-flag type mode as well.

Definitely the missing weapons and more badges.

Please give me a power fist.

How is capture the flag different from the flags we currently have?

How is capture the flag different from the flags we currently have?

I think he means a Capture the Flag style mode where you actually pick up their flag, and have to return it to your own base, or stop the enemy taking your flag, whereas Seize Ground is much like the Domination mode you get on Call of Duty

Some peoples DLC wihes are a bit optimistic.... :D

My only DLC wishes would be:

More Maps

More Armour packs for the Original Legions, like the Elite Armour packs (ie Khorne Helmets, Salamander Scales, More bionic parts etc)

A Space Hulk style level in the upcoming Exterminatus mode, featuring Genestealers

You guys demand a lot yet you will never see any of it. :devil:

Anyway a more realistic DLC pack would be:

• more maps
  • more campaign levels (chaos, grey knight, deathwatch maybe)
  • more armor (god specific armor and other things)

Adding weapons and more classes would make the game even harder then it is now to run. Me and many others are already complaining about certain loadouts so why add more that seem uberized compared to what there is now? Librarians would pretty much kill people in 5 seconds so I think that they should work out the balancing first IF they were going to add more classes.

Oh, and...

And yes, more options for badges, or custom badges. (It works in DOW)]

Not ever going to happen. If you want to know why then I would like to kindly ask thade to repost that article he showed me on the very subject-related thread.

Terminator armour

Starship tunnels...

Genestealers...

Co-op vs AI.

;)

Maybe some new classes* and an extra SP campaign.

*:Chaplain, Apothecary, Librarian and Techmarine would seem obvious options...

I'll second the idea of scenario/interactable maps (raising/lowering bridges, etc), as well as a Deathwatch armor set, including the iconic left shoulder pad and vambrace. Having that as an unlock from a campaign would make a lot of sense. (Perhaps Captain Titus enters the Ordo Xenos Deathwatch as part of his penance...)

Adding in things like Terminators and Dreadnoughts would be a lot of work, and would have to be VERY carefully balanced. As a segway up to those kinds of add-ins, I'd like to see the Reaper Autocannon as an option for Devastators/Havocs, Missile Launchers (can switch between frag - anti-health - and krak - anti-armor), and Flamers. Maybe a Terminator game mode instead of mixing them with "normal" power-armored Astartes. Combi-weapons would also be extremely awesome, and give even more versatility to the Tactical and Assault classes. Oh, and maybe a perk that gives the Tactical Marine a chainblade instead of a combat knife - just edit that Perk that gives you increased melee damage.

Being realistic about the things I want to see, I'm going to pick things which don't need a lot of development and can be done fairly quickly...

More Maps

Multiplayer is fantastic and I'm enjoying it a lot but it would be nice to see a few more multiplayer maps

Time Attack

Could do some scenarios where you have to see how quickly you can clean a area out of Orks

Iron Man

How long can you defend a area from attacks

I would love to also see some more DLC with things exploring things like what were the Ultramarines doing before they arrived (i.e who were they fighting), a Chaos point of view of the attack (so fighting Orks and Guard before tackling a Ultramarine Squad) and maybe even a Ork point of view!

Archived