Clever Girl... - Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge

Greyall

So I just went through this enitre 80 page topic and was greatly impressed. I will easily admit that a few of your drawings got me thinking about starting a new army, just to ATTEMPT to create one of your masterpieces for tabletop use. It's been said a great deal before, but your artwork is utterly amazing. And now I must watch to attempt to win the next challenge.

It will take a while for a new Challenge to appear, but I'll try and update the threat regularly. Many thanks, all.

And so the Great Lurk of 2013 began, as forumites of every corner gathered in this thread to watch and wait for the time the next challenge would appear...teehee.gif

*Rocking back and forth in front of his computer*

Must get my Warsmith drawn.

Must get my Warsmith drawn by Greyall. Definitely Greyall.

Have to get to K-Mart. 400 Oak Street. The sign said 'Don't Walk'. Have to get to K-Mart.

Extra credit to who get that last one... tongue.png

You'd be amazed. We did a movie trivia to pass the time on convoy during my last deployment, and not a single person got that.

I got very sad, suddenly. The classics are being forgotten.

Hell, not one of them had ever seen Taxi Driver! Not a single one!

I had to stop my 'pre-established' production line after taking a bolt of inspiration to the head, courtesy of 1000Heathens - not Iron Warriors, though.

Sketch and outlines are done, now for the Wargear.

Thanks a bunch for thy interest, guys. Feels great.

I had to stop my 'pre-established' production line after taking a bolt of inspiration to the head, courtesy of 1000Heathens - not Iron Warriors, though.

Shame it's not a son of Olympia, but I'm pretty sure I know what you're doing. I'm excited as hell to see the finished product.

I was hoping Greyall had finished my Steel Wings Chapter symbol sad.png

Still, it'll be cool to see what he has lined up for 1kHeathens though smile.png

Oh, it's not for me. I just know what's coming, is all.

Is it a picture of me atop a golden stallion, leading an army of righteous fury unto the last refuge of the traitor legeions while I casually puff a corncob pipe with one hand and hold a tinier, equally magnificent golden stallion in the other, which in turn has another tiny me on his back with another tiny pipe?

Because it should be. biggrin.png

Is it a picture of me atop a golden stallion, leading an army of righteous fury unto the last refuge of the traitor legeions while I casually puff a corncob pipe with one hand and hold a tinier, equally magnificent golden stallion in the other, which in turn has another tiny me on his back with another tiny pipe?

Because it should be. biggrin.png

And you'd still nitpick the perspective and how the horse's nose was shaped. :D

• 6 months later...

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/084/4/5/givon_furiosangr___revisioned_by_greyall-d7bnini.jpg

"What do you know about choice, Death Guard? About freedom from the shackles you claim to have had while serving the Emperor? Did you break those when you betrayed all you were bred to have accomplished? When you cast Mankind's destiny to the pits of your decay? Or did you just fool yourself into serving a true tyrant by following your wight-lord into misery? My choice is to be more of a brother than you've ever been...to relieve you from a mindless existence."

Givon Furiosangr, The Crimson Templar, at the Purging of Sohomares, M31 - The Scouring

First in months, I chose a familiar face to come back. Hopefuly the first of many, new concept already underway. Hope you like it, guys.

Good to see you back smile.png

I don't mean to appear impatient (or ungrateful), but is the Steel Wing Chapter Symbol still on the cards?

Archived