Clever Girl... - Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge

Greyall

Delvarus looks terrific, a great pose and wonderful details! thumbsup.gif

Congratulations to all the winners! Choices worthy of drawings all of them, considering the competition I'm quite happy with my "honourable mention".

Really digging that World Eater. He really looks ready to ruin someone's day, and that Morningstar/mace/whatever-the-correct-name-is looks darn cool.

Congrats to the winners of the contest! happy.png
There's a stupendous amount of talent on display here - I couldn't have picked a top five either!

Heck, I couldn't pick a favourite at all, there's too many good ones.pinch.gif

I'm WAY out of my depth amongst all the quality being shown here, but at least now I can say "well, I tried". laugh.png

Well, I tried. tongue.png

But I've also been given a whole bunch of ideas for a future conversion or two. Might have to get my hands on some greenstuff...laugh.png

Congrats to all of the winners! Well deserved and I can't wait to see Barabbas Sogalon's battle scene. Also, thanks for the honourable mention, it means a lot :)

In retrospect One-eye's beautiful mini would have got my vote but I was waiting to see what heathens came up with...

Delvarus looks awesome mate!

With regards to the competition I can't wait to see the drawings of the characters, the standard was so high and it was a privilege to get to see so many cool models. Congratulations to all the winners!

I didn't even get a mention! :P

Good job to everyone else though, there are some fantastic conversions out there especially Barabbas' veteran!!!

...now back to the conversion tables the lot of ya!

I did ! You were in my top 3 !

I didn't even get a mention! :P

Good job to everyone else though, there are some fantastic conversions out there especially Barabbas' veteran!!!

...now back to the conversion tables the lot of ya!

I did ! You were in my top 3 !

Lol I rescind my former statement then, I did not sleep with that woman, Monica Lewin-

I mean err I did get mentioned haha

Loved hosting the contest, no matter how hard it was to pick winners. Thank you very much once again, guys smile.png

As mentioned, you got me to finally move forward on my unification era Iconoclasts, so really, thank you sir.

I'll make sure to post him here first. :)

I hate you all for being so much more talented than me tongue.png

Seriously though, all of the winners were extremely well-deserved and we're lucky to have so many talented folks on these forums, I can't wait to see what Greyall does with these bad boys.

Delvarus is mint, that meteor hammer looks like it could do some real damage! Love it.

Loved hosting the contest, no matter how hard it was to pick winners. Thank you very much once again, guys smile.png

Glad you hosted it, mate! Was great seeing everyones conversions.

Got some neat idea's floating around, now...

I'll not lie, not getting an honourable mention (or even mentioned actually) stings me quite a bit, but I guess it's my fault for the bad model. I don't get a lot of time for models right now, but hopefully soon I'll be able to remake him in a better manner.

Congrats to the winners, and hope your prizes turn out great.

I'll not lie, not getting an honourable mention (or even mentioned actually) stings me quite a bit, but I guess it's my fault for the bad model. I don't get a lot of time for models right now, but hopefully soon I'll be able to remake him in a better manner. Congrats to the winners, and hope your prizes turn out great.

Not sure if sarcasm or genuine? In any case, don't beat yourself up about it, the standard was extremely high and ALL the models had something unique and interesting going for them. No easy decisions were made. From what I recall, you said that your entry was your first ever miniature - that's certainly not a bad effort at all. However, the photo isn't very clear so it's going to be difficult to see any modification. My advice to you would be be to look into making a wet pallet and thinning your paint more - you will find you have a lot more control and painting becomes easier. As for time, afraid we can't help, but do remember that some people on here work 60hour or more working week with commuting and children on top! Chin up mate, the blood Giants will have their day.

So, Vazzy's Ultraboy is done, but being in Morocco, I have no chance of posting it. Not until Thursday or Friday, at least.

Now starting on one of the Contest winners. Stay tuned, brothers :)

Oh fug.

So that's two drawings done on this trip. Amazing what one general strike and one unnecessary extra day can do for my drawing output.

Hopefully either tomorrow or Sunday, Vazzy and one of the Contest winners will get their due :)

Ok, guys, here they are, managed to clean and post them before going to work. Hope you like them. Biggus Cheerus!

Ultramarines - Captain of the 129th - This one's for Vazzy, hope I didn't deviate from your expectation too much

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/307/4/6/ultramarines_praetor_by_greyall-d8549pr.jpg

Chaplain Thiel of the Vultures Chapter - Kurgan the Lurker's little guy - really hope you like him, mate. Congratulations once again.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/307/c/6/chaplain_thiel___vultures_by_greyall-d8549s5.jpg

I...Oh my god. 

It's absolutely fantastic man. This is now forever how I'll see Fidelitas. It's wonderful. I literally have the biggest :cuss eating grin on my face right now. 

Archived