Clever Girl... - Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge

Greyall

okay, so i literally spent at least 4 hours CLEAVING through this entire thread, from start, to finish. HOLY censored.gifcensored.gifcensored.gifcensored.gif why are you sooo good at drawing!?!?!?!?!?!? I'M INSPIRED.

i internally weep for missing the chance of entering the conversion contest.......... WHY didn't i look into this thread earlier!!!!! (oh yeah, 102 pages is rather daunting pinch.gif )

you have yourself yet another inspired viewer who has fallen in love with your work, i'm definitely going to give my all to win a drawing, eventually. biggrin.png

i internally weep for missing the chance of entering the conversion contest.......... WHY didn't i look into this thread earlier!!!!! (oh yeah, 102 pages is rather daunting pinch.gif )

If it's just the pictures you want (so that you can catch up), Greyall's dA page is here.

This topic is one of those ones you look at when it's a rainy day, you've got a cup of tea/coffee/other beverage and want to waste a few hours looking at the Awesome happy.png

i internally weep for missing the chance of entering the conversion contest.......... WHY didn't i look into this thread earlier!!!!! (oh yeah, 102 pages is rather daunting :pinch: )

If it's just the pictures you want (so that you can catch up), Greyall's dA page is here.This topic is one of those ones you look at when it's a rainy day, you've got a cup of tea/coffee/other beverage and want to waste a few hours looking at the Awesome ^_^

Haha, I've already caught up to the newest posts. :)

Thanks for the link, I think I saw it in the first 10 pages of the thread somewhere, saves me time.

And that Fuegan you did Greyall, one of my al ltime favorite xeno pics. Although he needs a good purging...... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes you have to strike under the cover of the night and slowly grow fear in the heart of your enemies, so that, over time, their despair spells their downfall.

Other times, you teach that to your men while wielding a freaking flamethrower, like Hashec here:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/343/2/9/hashec_of_the_night_lords_by_greyall-d89ake4.jpg

And here's the comparison shot:

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/6da15e04-f50d-4e4d-95ea-a2d9ef95e3cc_zps0af1aac9.jpg

I tried to keep close to the (false) simplicity of its design while sill adding some of my own ideas.

Thanks  for the opportunity, Heinrich. Was super fun to draw.

Next: hungry hungry hereticos

Neat. A bit of a fail on the perspective regarding of the arms. Never mind that you don't do any foreshortening, the background hand is somehow larger than the foreground hand (by a slim margin, but still). The flamer arm meets the torso a bit too high, too. I don't care if it's hidden by chainmail, I can still tell msn-wink.gif

The fire is delicious. I like the shoulder blade design to...I mean, the blades rising from the shoulders. And of course, dynamic posing is always nice...it helps that you hid his left ankle which he would have snapped in half behind the flames biggrin.png

looking pretty good as usual man. I like the chainmail on the shoulder. I always like the little extras you throw in, like the legion symbol on the flamer. thumbsup.gif

the one thing that that I can see that bugs me a little is the lack of detail on the inside of the cape. its a little hard to pick out from the back ground and the flames.

You're getting too good at this...*sharpens kitchen knife* msn-wink.gif

I am the downward mover of pegs, the kicker of pedestals and the coffee stain on blue ribbons! I am every corner you cut, coming out from behind the veils of last minute adjustments to poke you in the butt with my jagged edges!

I am also a very lackluster wordsmith. laugh.png

You're getting too good at this...*sharpens kitchen knife* ;)

I am the downward mover of pegs, the kicker of pedestals and the coffee stain on blue ribbons!  I am every corner you cut, coming out from behind the veils of last minute adjustments to poke you in the butt with my jagged edges!

I am also a very lackluster wordsmith. :lol:

Bro...

Do you even haiku? :P

You're getting too good at this...*sharpens kitchen knife* msn-wink.gif

I am the downward mover of pegs, the kicker of pedestals and the coffee stain on blue ribbons! I am every corner you cut, coming out from behind the veils of last minute adjustments to poke you in the butt with my jagged edges!

I am also a very lackluster wordsmith. laugh.png

Bro...

Do you even haiku? tongue.png

Not in threads that still have a reason to live ;)

Kurze's claws, Greyall, Hashec looks freaking insane. Your skills leave me in awestruck wonder yet again.

I can't help but imagine Hashec doing this to reveal himself as he ambushes his helpless foe from the darkness.

At first there's nothing but the suffocating dark, then suddenly, a veil of fire flares into life. But wait, no, not fire, something far far worse.

These flames are sickly green, phosphex, and there, now revealed by the horrible emerald glow, is a titanic beast with burning crimson eyes, a nightmare made flesh and ceramite.

Beneath his helm, Hashec Tor smiles.

"Scream for me."

Beneath his helm, Hashec Tor smiles.

"Scream for me."

Whoa, man. Shivers.

This piece is fantastic Greyall, he just looks like everyone who stands in front of him is going to die screaming. But then, Night Lords wouldn't have it any other way I suppose msn-wink.gif

Of course mad props to Brother Heinrich as well for creating such a suitable model!

Archived