Akan's Reavers

Hyaenidae

P.S. Still need each squad to come up with ideas for squad flags, incorporating a black flag with a red skeleton at a minimum, please!

Anyone had a go at this yet, guys? :tu:

The Proteus Protocol:

Considered little more than a myth by many but the ultimate goal of an obsessed few, the Proteus Protocol is an ancient and heretical technology for transferring not only the engrammatic knowledge and memory of an organic brain, but also the personality and will, granting in effect complete mental and spiritual immortality in an artifical physical form. Of the few legends that surround this tech, some state that the abominations created are soulless beings with dark desires and alien hungers that can never be satiated. However, these warnings often fail to deter the Protocol's most ardent seekers.

Maximillian DeWitt - Former Iron Father of The Sons of Medusa.

Maximillian DeWitt is clad in Mark III Iron Armour and a Mark II Crusade Armour Helm through which can be seen the ever moving pulse sweep of an optic of arcane DAOT manufacture. He sports a cruel pincer servo-arm with an underslung meltagun in place of his right arm.

Maximillian DeWitt is due to his beliefs now a fully artificial being. Housed within his Mark III Iron Armour, fully bionic, healing via nannites and his mind uploaded via the Proteus Protocol. The proud and paranoid individual that he is, has made numerous copies of his mind which he refers to as his Brains. These copies are heavily encrypted, self replicating and introduced via back doors to any and all main-frames / machine spirits / logic engines that he has access to, so that he may live forever......

Anyone had a go at this yet, guys? :P

Late comer! :D

gallery_57656_5812_3808.png

However, my great and worshipful Squad champion, Chaos Gods bless him, has apparently got his own idea, as he has the right to do in all forms. *Rubs tongue thoughtfully. Boots are scratchy.*

Also, Scion, what happens when Maxmillion attends to a Dreadnought?

The proud and paranoid individual that he is, has made numerous copies of his mind which he refers to as his Brains. These copies are heavily encrypted, self replicating and introduced via back doors to any and all main-frames / machine spirits / logic engines that he has access to, so that he may live forever......

Also, Scion, what happens when Maxmillion attends to a Dreadnought?

I'm not sure if I follow you Zincite?

I believe he is asking if Maximillion transfers his brain to a dreadnought when he attends. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong... :P

Well if he attends to a Dreadnought, a brain copy is implanted but it is hidden in un-used code and only comes in control if Maximillian is nearby and wishes to control it via a telepathic mind control radio wave analogue.

When the primary DeWitt is destroyed then a secondary brain that is online takes over as primary...

Addendum to Maximillian DeWitt Model.

Thanks to 1000heathens he has a pair of Servo Skulls.

These are: #1 a skull from a Dark Elder Kabalite Warrior, suitably spikey. #2 a Kroot Skull complete with stretched skin and mechandrites for hair.

Well, in regards to !st Squads banner, I'm more of a lead-by-bloody-example kinda guy, artsy farsty isn't really my thing (meaning, I don't even know where to find paint on this stupid computer let alone use it with any skill XD) perhaps we have a talented artist amongst the ranks? Maybe the Banner Bearer can earn his keep :lol:

Well, in regards to !st Squads banner, I'm more of a lead-by-bloody-example kinda guy, artsy farsty isn't really my thing (meaning, I don't even know where to find paint on this stupid computer let alone use it with any skill XD) perhaps we have a talented artist amongst the ranks? Maybe the Banner Bearer can earn his keep :lol:

Maybe you could poach 2nd squads artist? Or nick their flag? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The howl of rage echoed through the corridors of Hellstorm Harbour, the raw primal rage of a predator venting frustration. Serfs froze in thier duties, cowering and praying to the dark lords that they would avoid the source of this terror. The sound of violent smashing and the wanton destruction followed.

In a darkened room, deep in the bowels of the Harbour, Saa the Flayer hoisted a servitor high above his head and in a low growl through clenched teeth said "Who.....keeps.....putting....TINSEL....on my ICON?!!!!"

Happy New Year Reavers, may 2012 bring us a new codex full of win, the blessings of the dark gods and the swift return of our leader Akan

Saa

........or something like that

Dudes, I spent all day going through this entire thread and I have to say.................................................................................................

.............................................. ....................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................

.............................................................................................

It was worth it. I especially loved where almost everyone was trying to kill each other on page eleven. I wish I had been there for the drafting so I could be a part of this wonderful endeavor. Don't suppose there's anyway I could worm my way in as a third party arms supplier or maybe some sort of information network on viable targets? For fluff purposes of course. Anyway, good luck on your trip Heathens and Happy New Year's to everyone! May you all spend another year plundering to your hearts' desires and may the Gods bless all of your endeavors. This truly has been yet another inspiration for me to get into the miniatures.

The howl of rage echoed through the corridors of Hellstorm Harbour, the raw primal rage of a predator venting frustration. Serfs froze in thier duties, cowering and praying to the dark lords that they would avoid the source of this terror. The sound of violent smashing and the wanton destruction followed.

In a darkened room, deep in the bowels of the Harbour, Saa the Flayer hoisted a servitor high above his head and in a low growl through clenched teeth said "Who.....keeps.....putting....TINSEL....on my ICON?!!!!"

Happy New Year Reavers, may 2012 bring us a new codex full of win, the blessings of the dark gods and the swift return of our leader Akan

Saa

It seems the Tinsel sub-routine Nannites had been busy.....

Dudes, I spent all day going through this entire thread and I have to say.

It was worth it. I especially loved where almost everyone was trying to kill each other on page eleven. I wish I had been there for the drafting so I could be a part of this wonderful endeavor. Don't suppose there's anyway I could worm my way in as a third party arms supplier or maybe some sort of information network on viable targets? For fluff purposes of course. Anyway, good luck on your trip Heathens and Happy New Year's to everyone! May you all spend another year plundering to your hearts' desires and may the Gods bless all of your endeavors. This truly has been yet another inspiration for me to get into the miniatures.

Join the queue mate. It starts behind me. :D

Saa

Korovius allowed a slight chuckle of amusement to escape his pale lips, gently swirling the honeyed eggnog around in his golden chalice. "Oh come now, dear Saa, you didn't expect me to leave our glorious banner unadorned for the festivities, did you?"

Hey I remember that I saw somewhere about suggestions to make Akan stand out as the leader and I was going to humbly suggest that maybe you can use the backpack off of a Huron Blackheart model since it has that half-halo/crown part on it. Just a thought.

Hey I remember that I saw somewhere about suggestions to make Akan stand out as the leader and I was going to humbly suggest that maybe you can use the backpack off of a Huron Blackheart model since it has that half-halo/crown part on it. Just a thought.

I think you're going to have to wait for 1000heathens to return before you get any feedback on suggestions mate :lol:

However in the true spirit of chaotic usurpers maybe you should try to organise a festive decoration related accident to happen to Korovius.......might open up a slot (damn you tinsel-lover ;) )

Saa

..........or something like that

Oooohhh, it lives again briefly. Ah yeah, I forgot.

*Throws various spiky weapons at the rough direction of Serkan, a few indigently trussed up Exarches at Apostolos, and a flaming chunk of lava at Maximillion*

Sorry Techpriest, they're annoyingly hard to get intact. Flaming heavy weapon cultists shot it with very little discretion, like the half-minded scum they are. They did try to protest about how they were "literally flaming, oh great master!". Cultists these days, never admit to any of their faults.

Now, spiky stick waver, here's yer Harlequins. Let's bargain...

I think you're going to have to wait for 1000heathens to return before you get any feedback on suggestions mate ^_^

I know but I thought I'd put it somewhere easy to find lest I forget what it was when Heathens returns.

Archived