Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Legion Rising

Black Legion Scratch Building WIP Converting Kit Bashing Resin Casting Styrene Tools 1st of the 9th The Dark Works

• Please log in to reply
1980 replies to this topic

Master Umbra

Master Umbra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 180 posts
  • Location:Excommunicate Traitoris in Berlin, originally from Canaria Majoris
  • Faction: Night Lords

Same here. I cannot offer much help, but I need to commend on your self-restraint and all the ammounts of thought you're putting on this enterprise. I really wish you the best of luck!

"I am a son of the sunless world, and Eighth Legion to my core."

— Attributed to First Captain Sevatar

Subtle Discord

Subtle Discord

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,129 posts
  • Faction: Black Legion, Dark Mechanicus
As always, way too much to talk about and never enough time. However, Legion Rising demands some form of sustenance so I’m compelled to provide.

jyi5XiD.png
f8l3u6t.png
∙ What’s old is new again. Before I can really get going on new stuff I have some popular old kits that need to be redesigned.

Seeing that I consistently get emails asking about the future of the Land Raider armour kits, I’ve got to get an update of the design done sooner rather than later.

I think my situation is starting to settle into a new normal where I’ll aim to provide a proper wall-‘o-text-‘n-pictures, but for now, this will have to do.

• Lord Commander Eidolon, Grotsmasha, Lucerne and 4 others like this

"The old galaxy is dying, and the new galaxy struggles to be born; now is the time of monsters."

mKdOZh3.png
ztXgauq.png
MlwLia9.png

Brother Chaplain Kage

Brother Chaplain Kage

++ SACERDOS UMBRA ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 8,010 posts
  • Faction: VIII Legion - Crimson Sons

Lovely! Now if only you could make the LR kit itself less of a nightmare to build. 

dVIGLrG.pngFPVd6je.pngQiZFXmD.png

Hope is the first step to despair.

Check out my Instagram for other stuff I can't post here.

BadgersinHills

BadgersinHills

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 787 posts
  • Faction: Night Lords.

Really am looking forward for more. 

Maybe you could model TWC-sized "were-templars" who's inner Templar took over in the fury of battle transforming them into a giant half man - half templar?

gallery_62972_14467_9630.jpg. gallery_48988_16228_1694.png  sml_gallery_48988_16308_6255.png

My Works in Progress

Credit to Julie Hang for the profile picture. @juliehangart on Instagram.

lhg033

lhg033

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,387 posts

impressive as ever

For the first picture my first though was a landraider with wings. I've not had enough coffee today!

gallery_20758_7799_19457.jpggallery_21629_2989_32489.gif

Hungry Nostraman Lizard

Hungry Nostraman Lizard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 609 posts
  • Faction: Night Lords

I love that the Land Raider is getting a new kit from you. Any plans ever for some... marine crew? 

J25oay8.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Black Legion, Scratch Building, WIP, Converting, Kit Bashing, Resin Casting, Styrene, Tools, 1st of the 9th, The Dark Works

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users