Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Alt-IA: Salamanders

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Aurelius Rex

Aurelius Rex

++ GESTORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,726 posts
  • Chapter Name: Scions of Dorn
Hey all,
Internet access has been tricky of late thanks first to a move of house and now a family holiday at a place with patchy wifi. Good news is that British Telecom might actually have broadband sorted by the time I get back, and that I was able to unpack the Dornian Heresy source materials before the holiday started.
So I'm currently rereading DH articles and mulling ideas between going on waterslides... Not sure if it will seep in and Horus will end up fighting traitors on an aquatic world... If so you know why! ;)
See you all later,
Aurelius.
  • blackoption, SanguiniusReborn, Black Cohort and 2 others like this
Posted Image

Alternate Heresy Index Astartes articles for the World Eaters, Emperor's Children, Raven Guard, Word Bearers,
Ultramarines, White Scars, Space Wolves, Thousand Sons and Blood Angels available as a pdf
Click here for the Legio Imprint download thread
Iron Warriors +++ Iron Hands +++ Alpha Legion +++ Dark Angels

Index Astartes: Scions of Dorn

Conn Eremon

Conn Eremon

++ SCRIBA VILLOSUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,155 posts
  • Chapter Name: Emerald Tigers

Not sure if it will seep in and Horus will end up fighting traitors on an aquatic world...

I see nothing wrong with this.
  • Aias, blackoption and Black Cohort like this

Bellum Omnium Contra Omnes

Guilliman Heresy | Corax Coup | Conn's DIY Projects | Liber Surgery

B&C's play-by-post subforum is now live!

Aurelius Rex

Aurelius Rex

++ GESTORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,726 posts
  • Chapter Name: Scions of Dorn

Back from holiday but thanks to the builder's incompetence still no broadband for the foreseeable future at home. dry.png

Out of interest, are you going to adjust any of the Vulkan stuff to accommodate the new information from Vulkan Lives?

Dragonlover

I do think that the aspects of Vulkan's superhuman powers detailed in Vulkan Lives / Unremembered Empire might fit in quite well!  If even the oblivion of death is denied him it could well play into a nihilistic view of the universe. smile.png

• blackoption, simison and N Prime like this
Posted Image

Alternate Heresy Index Astartes articles for the World Eaters, Emperor's Children, Raven Guard, Word Bearers,
Ultramarines, White Scars, Space Wolves, Thousand Sons and Blood Angels available as a pdf
Click here for the Legio Imprint download thread
Iron Warriors +++ Iron Hands +++ Alpha Legion +++ Dark Angels

Index Astartes: Scions of Dorn

marine7312000

marine7312000

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,457 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blood Angels

He's back?!? He's BACK !!!!!!!!!!!! wub.png

• Aurelius Rex and N Prime like this

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_01.jpggallery_62972_10568_24083.jpggallery_48988_10980_7442.pnggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

http://www.bolterand...pany-the-sworn/

The Blood Angels are the Renaissance in power armour, with all of that majesty, splendour, and ingenuity turned anaemic by vampirism... with a mandate to conquer the galaxy on wings of iron and fire. They're paladins with sacred weapons and beauteous facemasks, crying out in inhuman choirs for the taste of their enemies' blood.

JackDaw: ah the Emperors Children are too fancy for beards. The Ninth however, well, beards are sent straight from heaven.

GoogleusMaximus

GoogleusMaximus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 16 posts

Excited to see you back, hope to see more

b1soul

b1soul

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,927 posts
Thank you for making the Dornian Heresy :)
  • N Prime likes this

Saintspirit

Saintspirit

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17 posts
  • Chapter Name: Iron Hands; Dragons Penitent

To be completely honest here, what I've been most longing for is actually the pictures of how the post-heresy marines here will look msn-wink.gif (because f.ex. I really liked that Damocles pattern power armour), but of course, that is not to say that I also want to read the writings about the chapters as well...

I actually dreamt that the DH Death Guard was released, this night wub.png

fission

fission

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 118 posts
  • Chapter Name: Salamanders
Aurelius are you still here

Tanner151

Tanner151

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 70 posts
  • Chapter Name: Sons of Fulgrim

I was wondering, what would Sigismund's rank be called? In canon, Abaddon was Warmaster of Chaos, however in the Dornian Heresy it is Sigismund who leads Black Legion (Imperial Fists) and his primarch did not bear the title of Warmaster but rather the Emperor's Praetorian. 

I don't feel Sigismund would take this title. Would he adopt the Imperial Warmaster rank as his own or create something different. Because being Legion Master of the Black Legion is great and all... for the Black Legion. If Sigismund is truly uniting the Chaos forces he will need a rank or title to show he is their leader for their Chaos Black Crusade.

Thoughts on this?

War Commander of Chaos

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,369 posts
  • Chapter Name: XIth Legion Wardens of Light
Maybe he will call himself the "true chosen" of chaos

The Wardens of Light were like golden blades, cutting down their enemies scarring the darkness.

gallery_92945_11930_15891.jpeggallery_78117_10471_62812.pnggallery_92945_11930_12458.png

Tanner151

Tanner151

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 70 posts
  • Chapter Name: Sons of Fulgrim

Possibly. 

Suggestion:

Sigismund, Legion Master of the Black Legion, Inheritor of Dorn, True Chosen of Chaos Undivided etc. I'm sure he'd have loads of titles, but these could be his main ones. 

I wonder if Aurelius will include a lot of the lore that has been revealed the past few years. Such as the Pharos, updated Legion numbers, certain characters, battles and plotlines etc.

Anyway, its exciting to see that he is coming back. He's so nearly done. Excited for what's to come.   

• blackoption likes this

War Commander of Chaos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users