Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Chaos Rumour - 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1778 replies to this topic

Insane Psychopath

Insane Psychopath

++PRODITOR VESANUS++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,032 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors
Hi everone

To make life easy for everone, this topic will be open to talk about the forth come Codex Chaos Marines that has been rumour for next year. I will try to update this topic as much as possible, to help people find out info, so they are not have to search page after page for that one little bit of info or in general repeat bits of info.

There is a few things I would like to ask memeber.

- Please do not take this off topic
- Please do not flame other memeber or troll
- Please do not moan about which Ed of codex was better or worst
- In general don't make this any hassle for myself or any of the other Mods, as said this topic is design to help people out.

Also please bare in mind - Rumour are RUMOUR that the end of the day. Thing might change, thing might be told wrong, end of the day do not get up set. If you wish to know what it true you'll have to wait until the codex is release.
Please do not get all upset if somthing might not turn out right in the finial codex print.

Edit - This rumour round up will be getting clean up when time permit for me.

There been a lot of recent rumour in regard to codex Chaos Space Marines. From what we have seen

- Codex Chaos Space Marines will be the first 6th ed codex to be release
- Phil Kelly is ment to tbe the auther
- Release time around Aug to Oct time, 6th ed of 40k being release around July
- Box game will apprently have Chaos vs Dark Angels.

75hastings69 over on warseer has been commenting about the new 6th ed box game, after the new rules are release

75hastings69
I don't know if the spine images are anything to do with DA, 6th starter or the 25th year of 40k but I do know that most of the stuff posted is correct. 6th starter does indeed feature DA and the forces of chaos, including a nice plastic chaos dread

Plastic chaos raptors are for a "slightly" later release

The cultists/renegades post was me, it's just I'm nit 100% sure what their proper name is, that being said I'm almost certain I've got it right.

I'm also willing to add (and you'll need to forgive my weak 40k fu here) that the CSM in the starter are Chosen? (hope that's the right name - 40k really isn't my thing!!)

Having re-read this thread I want to point out that I am only confirming the starter as DA vs chaos NOT the DA & CSM codex release dates. The next 40k releases are :- 'nids, SW, necrons (all models only no codex

Darnok over on warseer recently posted this

http://www.warseer.c...-The-early-bird

Concerning Chaos:

•the book is done and almost at the printers
•an Iron Warriors character (?) has been seen, with a huge servo harness
•possible new Obliterators (plastic or Finecast?)
•painted versions of all 4 cult terminators have been sighted - could be conversions though
•plastic Plaguebearers on round bases have been sighted

TheDarkGeneral by warseer, has also commented on possible Legion spures when the codex is release

QUOTE (theDarkGeneral;6031933)
Not sure if the rumor i mentioned is posted up on your previous thread, but I again here mention from my GW buddies in Memphis, that sets of sprues that are Legion specific will finally come! Chaos of course being the first sets, though i'm told Terminator and regular Space Marine sprues will be sold separately. Once the Chaos Legions sprues hit, the Legions/Chapters still dedicated to the throne of Terra shall follow.

Chaos Space Marines will receive a boxed set, with ALL the needed option upgrades included for standard gear, and new sets for Berzerkers, Noise Marines, Plague Marines and Thousand Sons will follow with MUCH nicer sculpts.

So basically, all the Legions will buy the same boxed set for the majority of their models, but to make them Legion specific, separate sprues will be sold which will include shoulder pads, heads, banners, few weapons, etc. Terminators will also get separate sprues made available to them to become Legion specific.

Again, this is what i'm told...

Here some quote where it suggested Phil Kelly as the auther of Codex Chaos Space Marines. As I am led to belive that Matt Ward will be busy with the Hobbit release that the end of this year & also Games Workshop is putting a bit of attesion to the Lord of the Rings game, which we saw a big release in Feb with new books & a few new models.

From Heresy online

Originally Posted by Legiomortis
I find the news that Ward is writing it hard to believe, as ive posted in earlier threads there was a chat with the BL writers at games day where we sat in a room with Dan Abnett and Graham Mcneill and got to grill them about their upcoming books. After a great reading of an excerpt from Mr Mcneills new heresy book myself and a friend put forward a suggestion to Graham asking if he would ever like to see his Honsou character as an Iron Warriors HQ in the upcoming 'dex, he then went on to say and I quote - "I've been asking Phil (Kelly) to put him in the new codex but he keeps refusing" - To which we laughed and said "So Phil Kelly is writing the new 'dex" whereupon Graham replied rather sheepishly "I never said anything ...."

I doubt very much that was Graham putting off a big misdirection as it was too natural a slip up, plus it makes sense in the scheme of things.

Then from our own firestorm40k - From Games Day UK just a few month ago

http://www.bolterand...howtopic=239188

Hello all, I just thought I’d share my sort-of discussions regarding a future Chaos Codex with two members of the development team at yesterday’s Games Day ‘event’.

Basically, I spoke to Jervis Johnson (head designer, apparently) and Matt Ward (yeah, I know, I know…). Now, I could have ranted at them with four years of hatred towards our lack-lustre Codex, but I thought it would be more productive (and less antagonistic) if I approached them with a friendly smile (well, what pass as one from me ^_^ ) and my own personal thoughts/desires on our next Codex.

In a nutshell, more options regarding things like vehicles, specifically variants of Rhinos and Land Raiders – I said that the reasons for restricting the loyalist Marines with what they can do to theirs don’t apply to Chaos (we don’t have angry Tech Priests after us), so if we want to, say, put Assault Ramps on our Rhinos, there’s no one to stop us!

I also tried to get across that Chaos Marine armies (whether you go for Renegades or Legions) can broadly fit in to two approaches which could shape the development of this Codex – firstly the ‘Black Crusade’, which is about throwing the full force of what your army/legion does best till you opponent has nothing standing (I guess this could include your World Eaters Berzerker assault force, or an Iron Warriors siege force, or the relentless march of the Death Guard). The second approach is the Cultist/Ambush/Terror approach – the one where you don’t have the resources for a full scale invasion, but you’ve already sent your agents (be they infiltrating Marines or Cultists) to defeat your enemy before they’ve even realised they’re at war – assassinating commanders, sabotaging and destroying tanks, that sort of thing (obviously, this is your Night Lords, Alpha Legion, perhaps Word Bearers army). Either way, whichever approach should still allow themed, or Legion based lists, if that’s what Chaos players wanted

In my conversations with both Jervis and Matt, I started off saying that I’d like to see Special Characters that add army wide abilities, which got very strong nods of understanding from both of them. The problem I immediately hit was that they both pretty much said that they’re not going to be involved with the development of Chaos Marines; Jervis said that he would pass on my comments thought (whether he does is another thing!).

You may find Matt Ward’s response more interesting: he basically said blatantly that he was not going to be working on Chaos. Yes, that’s right, you can all breathe a sigh of relief! :D :P Then, more interestingly, he looked around for the other member of the team at Games Day, who was absent every time I went to the developers’ area, but would have liked to speak to – a certain Mr Phil Kelly. Now, (cue wild speculation) judging by this, I got the strong impression that Phil Kelly is likely to be involved in the development – perhaps even writing it?

That was the only serious nugget that I found of comfort from Jervis or Matt Ward to be honest. They both talked about there being a lot of potential with Chaos Marines that a future codex could build upon. Matt Ward went further, basically saying in so many words that he realised the Chaos codex is disliked and that it didn’t really achieve what the later, more recent Codices have. He also said that the Codices from Space Wolves onwards should give more of the shape of a Chaos Marine Codex, in terms of increased amount of options. Hopefully, like some Codices, that means under-priced/over powered (delete as appropriate :) ) units like these other ones, too :P He also said about the current Chaos Codex that it offers a good basis from which to start developing a new one. Not sure I agree with him, but I’m hoping he means that it is something that can be expanded and improved upon, rather than just recycling it…

So, I had gone to Games Day with the intention of getting in to a really intense discussion about giving Chaos a codex of which it is worthy. I think I didn’t really speak to the right people for that (if only I’d have been able to find Phil Kelly!), so I think ultimately I got some insubstantial platitudes. I was heartened that a) Matt Ward won’t be writing the next Chaos Codex, and b ) there was the suggestion that Phil Kelly is at the very least going to be involved in the development of our next codex.

So, that’s all I have to offer I’m afraid, but I hope it provides some fuel for discussion and/or speculation.

Thanks for reading, now fire away! :lol:

Red8ns over on warseer has also commented Phil Kelly as auther of codex Chaos Space Marines

QUOTE (reds8n;5959408)

Got to admit I was under the impression that Phil Kelly was/had written the chaos book, with Mr. Ward, ably assisted by Mr. Troke, was going to be busy with other, precious, projects.

TheDarkGeneral has also commented on Phil Kelly being the auther on the recent topic on Chaos rumour by warseer

OH, and this project was slow going start shortly after the release of the current Codex...but when it came to my ears a few years back, it was Phil working on it.

With more rumour hitting the fourms. I'll be aim to try tide this post up in to sub area. So you'll have a part for "models", a part for "rules/unit/game in general" & then a part for background to make life easy for all memeber on the run up to the release. Also so people can check if a rumour has already been posted. So make sure to check out this post from time to time.

So that it for now, as said I'll try update this as much as possible. Please use this topic to talk about the rumour of Codex Chaos. Also please bare in mind this topic is to help everone out & rumour are just rumour for the time being.

Insane Psychopath

Edited by Insane Psychopath, 06 February 2012 - 11:51 AM.

"perhaps the Ruinous Powers favour you....?"

Iron-Daemon Forge Facebook page

Call_of_Chaos_Banner_03_Completion.jpgCall_of_Chaos_Badge_05.jpggallery_29004_9303_844.pnggallery_29004_9303_6178.pnggallery_29004_9303_25996.jpggallery_29004_10383_9506.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_1975.pnggallery_29004_10383_2014.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei03.gifCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_01f.gif

IW 5th Grand Company record since 04: Games play 1050
White Dwarf August 2013 Army of the Month.
Now accepting Games Workshop commission, from painting to converting (UK/Europe only for the time being) PM me or send a email. Note - New web site coming soon.

Brother Ambroz

Brother Ambroz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,994 posts
  • Faction: The Tempest Hounds
Sounds pretty good for the most part. One thing I'm really hoping isn't true is that Iron Warriors will be the only ones with TH/SS.

Formerly Tanith Ghost

The Ravitch Reavers - Traitor Guard

darth_giles

darth_giles

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,492 posts
  • Faction: Impalers
Just a note on the power that sucks squads into the warp if they fail a stat test- the Necron Monolith can do just that with its portal. Opens up, and any model affected (I don't remember how its worded; it could be any hostile model within d6 inches- my codex is 200 miles away) has to pass a strength test or get sucked away to... elsewhere. So its entirely within the realm of possibility and the mechanic is already established.

I really hope they're not yanking us around.

Lungboy

Lungboy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 215 posts
Most of the second large set of rumours are just a repost on Heresy of the original Warseer rumours, before The Dude made his round-up thread. Pretty much all of it is included in the first large set of rumours. Also, it might be worth including what A D-B posted on this forum about the rumoured split into 2 codices being unlikely, as is the appearance of the Red Angel.

Brother Ambroz

Brother Ambroz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,994 posts
  • Faction: The Tempest Hounds
What ADB said was partially his opinion and what he'd heard of codex books. Although all of this is just rumor though either way.

Formerly Tanith Ghost

The Ravitch Reavers - Traitor Guard

Hyaenidae

Hyaenidae

++ VETERANUS GRAVIOR ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,326 posts
  • Faction: IV Legion
If the above rumours for the Iron Warriors are even a bit true for the next Codex, then I'm all in for finally starting my favorite legion! Chaos Storm Shields and Thunder Hammers? Oh, hells yes! The conversion opportunities alone would have me building Chaos Termies from now until the fall of the Imperium, lol. Not sure about the Thunderfire offshoot, but it might be ok. Having an actual Warsmith, servo-arm and all, would warm my cold heart too. A chaos-only Land Raider variant would be very nice too, here's to hoping for quad twin-linked Kai Gun sponsons, lol.

All in all, these are just rumours, of course, but I remain hopeful still.

Gods, I miss the Kai Gun....

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

diabloelmo

diabloelmo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 339 posts
The talk of plastic raptor minis made me giggle with glee a 'lil bit, as did the Night Lords army rules. The idea that Phil Kelly will be writing the 'dex is icing on the delicious cake :mellow:
"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your false Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 14,153 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels
So a possibility of three CSM books, each dedicated to three Legions... How do people like that? I think (if true) it would be a nice change form God-centric to Legion-centric CSM...

diabloelmo

diabloelmo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 339 posts
Really, I'm not sure that three 'dexes are really necessary. There are few units that are singular to one legion only, and the same units would be repeated in each book. The only real issue I can see is the physical size of the codex, and they have been getting bigger and bigger recently anyway.

Of course, I'd hardly complain if we DO get three legion 'dexes, but I fail to see why we would need them....
"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your false Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."

Hyaenidae

Hyaenidae

++ VETERANUS GRAVIOR ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,326 posts
Don't care. They can make a bajillion codexes if they want. All I want is Storm Shields, Thunder Hammers for my Termies and the return of the Kai gun.

Gimmegimmegimme!

Ah-a-nothepsis

Ah-a-nothepsis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 971 posts

How do people like that?

I don't really care. As long as I get my teenie hands on a Thousand Sons rule set. I don't care if I have to buy a single Legion Codex, or one book that happens to have 2 other legions in it.

I suspect if they choose the 3 books with 3 legions route, they'd organize them based upon the following traits:

1. Brutality. A World Eater and an Alpha Legionaire swing a bloodied chainsword the same way, with the same goal of killing.. but are their mindsets the same?

2. Demonic Influence/Manipulation. I could see Black Legion and Word Bearers in the same book, and with very special items for Demons and Possessed units..

3. Covert tactics. I just don't see Thousand Sons being in the "Flag Ship" codex (should there even be the 3 x 3 books in the first place..), but could imagine them being grouped with Alpha Legion and Night Lords for devious tactics.

I'm trying not to get too excited, since it's so far away. GW won't please everyone, so I think I'll be happy with something new. That's it.

<3
"Astartes first, psykers second." - Ahzek Ahriman

Hyaenidae

Hyaenidae

++ VETERANUS GRAVIOR ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,326 posts

I'm trying not to get too excited, since it's so far away. GW won't please everyone, so I think I'll be happy with something new. That's it.

Amen to that.

Possessed Marine

Possessed Marine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 889 posts
As long as I can finally get rid of that borked P.O.S. that is the current chaos codex, I'll be happy

Tchort

Tchort

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 49 posts
  • Faction: Black Legion
Disappointing to hear that aligned Greater Daemons might not come back. ;)
"You should consider yourselves honoured. For it is better by far to die at the behest of the Dark Gods than to live life without attracting their notice. So die now, little ones, and take solace in the knowledge that, in a certain sense, you too have been chosen…"

dendrofil

dendrofil

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 299 posts
Cultists, traitor guard, functional dreadnougts aahhhh...
As a fairly known kids show would say:

Gotta catch 'em all!
[exitus acta probat - the outcome justifies the deed]

QUOTE (awfulawful @ Jun 3 2010, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He gets the following special rules:

Didn't See That One Coming: At the start of each game turn beginning with turn 3, each friendly unit must roll a single D6. On a result of 4+, that unit turns on the Emperor and is controlled by the opposing player for the rest of the game.

Lord_Caerolion

Lord_Caerolion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,906 posts
  • Faction: Lamenters

What ADB said was partially his opinion and what he'd heard of codex books. Although all of this is just rumor though either way.

Well, he discredited the Red Angel thing thoroughly by stating that the Heresy team had only recently decided who he was, let alone what he's done. That part of the rumours reeked a little too heavily of people making up what they think people want to hear. In this case, that being "OMG the HH rokzorz!!1! It'll have Little Horus, and heaps of other Heresy characters!"

"And then Horus landed on the Moon, which looked like the moon. Funny that, isn't it?"

You're hired.

darknightdrako

darknightdrako

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 116 posts
The only rumor I would bet my money on is that a new Chaos Codex is coming out in 2012. XD
Aside from that its great to hear rumors stir up excitinment. I would comment on some rumored rules but then againe rumors are just rumors.

Rain

Rain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,201 posts
  • Faction: Red Corsairs
Hmm. I am cautiously optimistic. The Iron Warriors have been my favorite 40k faction since I first saw the IW marine in the 3rd edition rulebook and to be able to field a workable and fluffy army of them that isn't just flying prince, 4 squads with fists/assault weapons, and oblits would be nice. I'm guessing that any special legion traits will be via a special character which is too bad because I prefer to not use them but what can you do, as long as there are some fun options for upgrading Daemon Princes/unit champions and interesting Chaos exclusive squad options I'll be happy.

Though I really doubt that if Chaos get TH/SS at all that IW will be the only ones to get them, that just seems like a really major thing to restrict to just one build with the way the game seems to be going, maybe they'll just get them at discounted points or even count TH/SS termies as troops because they are "breach takers" or something. Oh the possibilities. I also wouldn't be averse to IW getting a bit of Khorne flavor thrown in again now that there shouldn't be game balance reasons to exclude it, I always liked the dichotomy between the cold, clinical "purist" IW and their somewhat more unhinged brothers.

"I remember the day. The day the sky burned as the Dead Emperor's pet butchers descended on Old Badab to tear down all that we had built in His own name. It was in the final hours of that day that I scourged the wings from my breastplate forever. I remember the day. I remember, and so will they."

-Szadek Katarr, Warleader of the Red Corsairs

Angry Chaos Player™ since the dawn of Gav

Roma

Roma

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,002 posts
I know nothing about these rumours, but it is VERY unlikely that they will split into 3 books. Its GW we are talking about, why would they make the effort of writing THREE separate codexes just to sell what they could with one. Maybe the one codex will have 3 "army lists" or maybe something like dark angel special characters giving fluffy abilities. Otherwise, not likely.

I was miniaturized by Eberious!thanks.gif
http://www.bolterand...crusade/page-19

"This warhammer cost 40k. Heh heh."- Gryphon Rider, Warcraft III.

Rain

Rain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,201 posts
  • Faction: Red Corsairs
Well they did split off daemons. For all of the 2 people that thought that was a good idea. That said I'd rather just have a Legions codex and not bother with "renegades". Renegades can already be represented the the vanilla Marine codex, or (if they are successors of the pertinent chapter) the various offshoot codices. They are the same marines just angry and spiky.

In the case of really old renegades they can use the Legions dex, but just like Eldar pirates that aren't quite Craftworld or Dark Eldar, they don't need their own separate codex they can be represented as one of the two. Which is by the way why I don't get how the Chaos dex is appropriate for say, Red Corsairs, they went traitor in late M41, which to a Chaos marine is like last Tuesday.

"I remember the day. The day the sky burned as the Dead Emperor's pet butchers descended on Old Badab to tear down all that we had built in His own name. It was in the final hours of that day that I scourged the wings from my breastplate forever. I remember the day. I remember, and so will they."

-Szadek Katarr, Warleader of the Red Corsairs

Angry Chaos Player™ since the dawn of Gav

darth_giles

darth_giles

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,492 posts
  • Faction: Impalers

Hmm. I am cautiously optimistic. The Iron Warriors have been my favorite 40k faction since I first saw the IW marine in the 3rd edition rulebook and to be able to field a workable and fluffy army of them that isn't just flying prince, 4 squads with fists/assault weapons, and oblits would be nice. I'm guessing that any special legion traits will be via a special character which is too bad because I prefer to not use them but what can you do, as long as there are some fun options for upgrading Daemon Princes/unit champions and interesting Chaos exclusive squad options I'll be happy.

Glad you like the fluff; most people back in the IA and 3.5 lists only liked them because they got the most ordinance pie plates.

Brother Nihm

Brother Nihm

++ INTEMPESTA NOX ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 11,858 posts
  • Faction: Scourges of Quintus
Given the many posts from IW players we had here at the time discussing their fluff, I find that unlikely, though they were undoubtedly also very popular with many players because of the pie-platery. :tu:
Posted Image
My Blog | My Gallery | Call of Chaos: IV, V

A D-B

A D-B

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,486 posts

Well, he discredited the Red Angel thing thoroughly by stating that the Heresy team had only recently decided who he was, let alone what he's done. That part of the rumours reeked a little too heavily of people making up what they think people want to hear. In this case, that being "OMG the HH rokzorz!!1! It'll have Little Horus, and heaps of other Heresy characters!"

The more rumours I check out, the more I see that are clearly false.

"Ghost21" seems to be the one spouting the most nonsense. Whether I was privy to actual Codex rumours or not is pretty irrelevant when there are several points I can flat-out say "Nope" to, in regards to how the IP department explains the fluff to us, and when the rumours are pretending to use characters that the codices are essentially not allowed to touch / wouldn't use without asking us what those characters' fates actually are.

There's even been several people at GDUK this year saying Mat Ward specifically said he's not writing to the Chaos Codex, yet ghost21 insists he is.

Seriously, don't get your hopes up over his rumours.

Edited by A D-B, 05 December 2011 - 02:39 PM.

Note: Everything I say is my own personal opinion as hobbyist, a novelist, and the world's slowest painter. It's not intended to reflect back on Games Workshop in any professional context.

Blog - Facebook - Twitter

Marmande

Marmande

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 560 posts

The more rumours I check out, the more I see that are clearly false.

"Ghost21" seems to be the one spouting the most nonsense. Whether I was privy to actual Codex rumours or not is pretty irrelevant when there are several points I can flat-out say "Nope" to, in regards to how the IP department explains the fluff to us, and when the rumours are pretending to use characters that the codices are essentially not allowed to touch / wouldn't use without asking us what those characters' fates actually are.

There's even been several people at GDUK this year saying Mat Ward specifically said he's not writing to the Chaos Codex, yet ghost21 insists he is.

Seriously, don't get your hopes up over his rumours.

You're saying what I've been thinking for a long time.

Kristoff

Kristoff

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,676 posts

Seriously, don't get your hopes up over [...] rumours.

You're saying what I've been thinking for a long time.

I'd like to slightly modify ADB's quote for just general use. I've seen people quote rumors as gospel, no matter how reliable the source, and it rubs me raw. I've had people tell me how 6th Edition's going to be a full year before it's rumored launch! Never mind that it still had a 6 month minimum before it starts hitting the presses, so 6 months worth of testing (don't laugh) and modifying before the release version is finalized.

Ghost himself admits that he sees things mostly on the model side. It appears that he gets most of his rumors when talking to people about the new models, and that even seems to be in early development. And as anyone who bothers to track any game's development, things can and will change drastically from start to finish. Rumors should be used to help you get excited for what's coming and thinking outside the normal box you are currently using, but should never be taken so seriously.

Remember, Rumors are probably not true, so you should tell everyone you know.
BT_Chaos_at_the_Gates_Banner.jpg
Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

QUOTE (Sigismund)
"Zeal makes all things possible, duty makes all things simple"

QUOTE (Megavolt)
"They called me crazy…they called me insane…THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users