Winter's Advance 2012, Pack Expansion

MaveriK

Mav - I posted a pic of my fellas completed here :P - tis the only reason I have the prize in my sig brother.

What about me? I managed to complete my vow also (pics were sent to this board - page 12) :P Please please please give me that glowing thingy!

LMAO, you guys post faster than I can update! apologies, I deleted the wrong notepad and cut and pasted the old draft. Had to go through every page to hopefully get everyone. If I missed anyone let me know. Updating OP page now :P

--EDIT--

Total: 71 vows and 36 completed vow

gallery_24878_5332_50483.jpg

I would like to thank everyone here at the Fang who participated in this painting vow, pack expansion. A special thank you goes out to Max_Dammit who made this beautiful prize for those who completed their vows. gallery_17224_3068_410.gif

Total: 71 vows and 36 completed vows

Remember, even if you missed out or didn't complete your vow. It's all about the idea of getting yourself started (painting), motivated and inspired, that makes a difference. Thank you and tune-in this July for the Summer's Advance: Pack Expansion, Painting Vow.

:: Completed Vows ::

- Wolf Lord Ranulf Wulfric: to complete a full pack of Thunderwolves x5 and a mounted Lord/battle leader.

- Kassill: 1x Njal Stormcaller, 1x 9 man Grey Hunter Pack with accompanying Wolf Guard Pack Leader by Feb. 29, 2012

- LakotaWolf: to paint 2 10 man Blood Claw Units with Wolf Guard Battle Leaders, 1 pack Of Long Fangs, 1 Wolf Lord, 1 Rune Priest, And 1 Wolf Priest by February 29th

- eyeslikethunder: to do a runepriest, long fangs and GH pack

- Sven Firewolf: I sven firewolf, swear an oath to paint the last of my current wolfguard by the end of the second month.

- Arez: I Arez vow to try to paint Logan counts-as and a Grey Hunter

- postal105: 15 wolf scouts and a wolf priest.

- PJ1933: vow to finish my MKIIB Landraider

- Max_Dammit: Njal Stormcaller

- azrael240: to paint a 9 man grey hunter pack led by a Rune priest

- whiteridder: I, whiteridder, vow to complete and to paint a landraider and my last squad of wolf guard terminators

- Wolf Lord Kieran: I vow to paint a Grey Hunter Pack and a 5 strong Wolf Guard in TDA pack.

- munger: to complete to Land Raiders and 1 Rhino for Bran Redmaw's company.

- Brother Mjollner: to complete 3 Grey Hunters

- mactire: to complete my half started rhino and a nine man grey hunter pack by the 29th of feb 2012

- Bjorn Stormfang: to complete my Land Raider Crusader/Redeemer and Jump Pack WGBL by February 29, 2012.

- Mac the knife: ten man pack of Wolf Guard Terminators.

- guinness drinking dwarf: a fully painted land raider to my chapters arsenal by the 29th Feb 2012.

- the Fell Hand: to finishing my Wolf Priest in TDA

- Matt D: I vow to finish the last 10 troops in my 1500 point list as well as 1 drop pod and a las/plas razor!

- Dewi Sant: to finish of my Land rader crusader and rune priest

- Theodrick: to add Ulric, Njal, and mash together two Wolf Priests by 29 Feb 12.

- Schertenleib: pledge a full 15 man Bloodclaw Pack

- Wulfebane: I, Wulfebane, vow to finish a 6-man Grey Hunter pack by February 29th, 2012.

- Torin: I Torin vow to complete 10 skyclaws, 1 x Wolf Lord w/t Jump pack

- Wardiel: paint a TDA Wolf priest

- Blacksad: paint a land speeder

- Nadir: WGBL / Lord fully assebled and painted.

- Godhead: 3 man wg tda squad and Njal in TDA

- Iacton Qruze: to paint a Rune Priest by Feb. 29, 2012

- Bulweih: vow to paint one Rhino before Helwinter is over.

- Tsuro: to sculpt and paint the final WGBL

- reaper_man: to have painted a pack of 10 Grey Hunters and a pack of 4 Long Fangs by the end of this vow.

- Russ Brother 92: I Russ Brother 92 of the Vlka Fenryka vow upon the lifeblood of Russ to complete my Wolf Guard (PA) Pack (9 Men as 1 is done) by 29th February 2012.

- uberwolve: vow to paint 2 wolfen, 3 long fangs, 3 grey hunters and 3 blood claws.

- MaveriK: to complete 1 dreadnought with heavy bolters and missile launcher, by February 29th 2012.

--EDIT--

If I missed anyone please let me know!!!

Thanks go out to you again Maverik for setting up and running these advances, they give us something to look forward to, and a sense of accomplishment is a great feeling!! ...even thought I did not complete my vow this time around, it feels good to have that much more painted!!

Nice work to all of you, whether or not you completed your vows!!

End of Line

Thanks go out to you again Maverik for setting up and running these advances, they give us something to look forward to, and a sense of accomplishment is a great feeling!! ...even thought I did not complete my vow this time around, it feels good to have that much more painted!!

Nice work to all of you, whether or not you completed your vows!!

End of Line

Seckond that!

Because of this vow I've started to paint again. And I understand, that sometimes you Maveric have to go eat somethin drink something, and even go to work (or maybe not? It's boring when you can't paint or play at work).

So big barrel of Polish mead for you Maveric!

Doesn't Mav have like, a million models you can use??!! :mellow: :lol:

Good luck with the new endeavor Mav_Girl, it's my favorite part of the hobby (and the one that makes me pound my head against the wall the most often...)!!

End of Line

I'm gonna start painting now! and learn along the way.

Don't forget to post. For pointers and encouragement.

Double on the posting!

...and goes without saying, Thirded on thanks to MaveriK for coordinating and updating these every few months!

Archived