Throne of Skulls April Warhammer World

Iron-Daemon Forge

Hi everone

With Throne of Skulls ticket going on sale 3rd Jan? Is anyone going?

I'll be going with my new version of my Iron Warriors which you can see a army log in the painting & chaos area of the fourms. Just move from the old Inks to the new wash & mark ten year of collect IW's.

I'll be up for a few games on the Fri before the event.

IP

Look like my ticket has now been sent ;)

Also greatful that friends give me spare parts today so I can finish building my Iron Warriors.

- 2x Rhinos to finish building

- 5x Chaos Marines, 2w/Autocannons

- Object Marker

- Unit of Terminators.

Bits where to finish off my third Chaos unit mounted in Rhino & the a Autocannon Chaos Marine for my second unit. Now just to wait for my mail order to arrive soon!

IP

That my Throne of Skulls April ticket arrive. I am No001 :) Just not for that but last year Throne of Skulls April, July & Oct I've had 101, 011 & 111.

Army wise - If I spend a bit of this afternoon & during the weekend I can get my Iron Warriors fully built. Not much more to do model wise & then can start painting the army as soon as possible & get some games in. Hate useing unpainted armies when gaming.

IP

• 3 weeks later...

That me all sign up for Throne of Skulls April. Just need to get my hotel book & try arrange going down by train.

Iron Warriors - Just about to finish 2x Rhinos. Still have 4x Terminators, 1x Champion, 1x Chaos Marine & object marker to get finish painting wise. Just need to get Storm Raven base to make destroyed markers for my Rhinos.

Game wise only fough Blood Angels & Orks so far, got a game arrange vs Space Wolves today.

IP

I'm trying to sort out a hotel too, bit tricky as I dont have a credit card and most of the nicer ones need a credit card...

Gonna try and get down to warhammer world friday afternoon, depending on what time I manage to finish work and also on train prices, are you up for a game Mr Insane?

And my army is still mostly finished, but depending on what list I'm taking I may need to paint an inquisitor and psyrifle dread...

I'm alway up for a game vs anyone during the Fri that Warhammer World. Rather try get as many games as possible instead of one game & then spend rest of the day in the hotel.

Iron Warriors - Just 4x Terminators, Object Marker & Rhinos. Rhinos near done it just crew that need painted. Need to try get more games with my army, only had one two since the start of the year!

IP

I'm alway up for a game vs anyone during the Fri that Warhammer World. Rather try get as many games as possible instead of one game & then spend rest of the day in the hotel.

Iron Warriors - Just 4x Terminators, Object Marker & Rhinos. Rhinos near done it just crew that need painted. Need to try get more games with my army, only had one two since the start of the year!

IP

Hey mate,

Me, Chris and the rest of our group are all going to be there (including a couple of guys who don't normally go) - should be good.

I'll be taking my Dark Eldar for sure, my force hasn't actually lost a game yet - which is much better than the distinctly average performance of my Ultramarines!

We've got the day off work on the Friday, so we'll probably be about for some test games and stuff.

Hi everone

With Throne of Skulls ticket going on sale 3rd Jan? Is anyone going?

I'll be going with my new version of my Iron Warriors which you can see a army log in the painting & chaos area of the fourms. Just move from the old Inks to the new wash & mark ten year of collect IW's.

I'll be up for a few games on the Fri before the event.

IP

Aye, I'm going too :tu: will be bringing my Dark Mech guys (still got alot to do :-S) So hopefully see you on the friday

I'll do my best, trying to decide if I should wear my B&C t shirt or not...

surelly we should have a team t-shirt :(

I'm always serious, and don't call me Shirley.

We were thinking of going as team S.A.D. but if I told you what the initials stood for I'd have to kill you. And while it's a nice idea they are kinda expensive, and as I bought my B&C T shirt, I wanna wear it (plus it shows off my cool tats, cool guys have tats right? :D ).

I really can't wait, playing vs armies I've never played against is such great fun!

Archived