Throne of Skulls April Warhammer World

Iron-Daemon Forge

if any one cant make it ill happly buy your ticket of you.

Graham if you mean ToS April tickets? there still on sale

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/...Id=prod1460255a

Iron Warriors - Just working on the last unit of Terminators & Object marker. Might replace a few models due to new idea. But right noiw 1500pts force is near done.

IP

• 2 weeks later...
Our little group is aiming to get to Nottingham around midday on the friday, leaving loads of time for 40k based shenanigans! and of course drinking :D

Drink Nurglez?? Booze will cloud my brain and I need all my focus for picking out all those 1's. Anyone knocking about in the afternoon I reckon we'll all be happy fro a friendly (beer or not based) game. Apart from Vlad. He'll still be building and painting :)

Brain kills beer cells...

Nah a fun relaxing game (for me at least) with a drink is just awesome, would only be better if my girlfriend played 40k heh.

Would love to play vs some people other then the guys I'm heading to ToS with (thats why I'm going), so if anyone is there Friday let's get it on!

Just book my hotel, look like it was the last room as well. I know during holidays it will be busy, but Eater Holidays is well before ToS to my knolwege. Just suprise to see the place book out, been going to the same hotel since 2004, though hope it not going to be like Oct last year with the heat.

Need to book my train later today. Since I am not getting a lift down, I'll be getting train/stay Fri to Monday moring before heading back home. Going to aim be in Warhammer World around 2pm to 3pm, pretty much get off the train, book into the hotel & drop of my stuff before going to Warhammer World for a few games & food.

ToS wise - IW are now painted, just a few detail to finish off. Might replace a few models due to new idea to try out, also just got my hands on the IW Omnibus. Game wise I got 3 wins, 3 draws & 2 loss so far, been some great games.

I'm missing have 4x troop chose that my Wolves had (for objects), but same time it just any change to the list effect other area of it & a lot of time been put into the force/conversion

IP

My hotel/b&b is booked, not that close but that's what taxis are for <_< less then 2 months to go yay! and as I'm taking my usual list it's pretty much fully painted (still needs a bit done on Draigo and the DK but they are good enough for me).

• 4 weeks later...

Not long now until Throne of Skulls April. Should be pick up my train tickets next week.

Also on the IW front, keep adding or replace models due to new idea. About to try Forge World weather powder for the first time on the Rhinos. Still got to make some destroyed tank marker as well which hopeful get done this weekend.

IP

Aye, a month to go! Really looking forward to it, hoping to do better then my 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss last time, but my main objective is to hopefully play vs armies I don't know :D

The rest of the guys coming with me should be frantically painting their armies...

• 2 weeks later...
The rest of the guys coming with me should be frantically painting their armies...

Being one of those guys I can confirm that, while not quite frantic, I have just had to go to Tesco as I realised I've not eaten yet today...and it's the evening.

Can't type, lots to do!

Let us know how you get on guys, need to know how the competetion get on!

Keep a eye out on the Warhammer World facebook page as they update it though out the day with photos from the event.

Almost there with the Iron Warriors. Just need to type up some background & get my army list all sorted, hopeful get that done later tonight or this Fri that least.

IP

Archived