Throne of Skulls April Warhammer World

Iron-Daemon Forge

Got my train ticket all sorted.

Looking forward to bring the Iron Warriors (well Mk6) to ToS next weekend. It'll be the time when my army will be fully complete, keep adding bits or replace models due to new idea.

IP

Just take a break from finish painting a Iron Warrior Chaos Marine for tomorrow. Army list is printed out & faq all printed out (greatful GW update all faq in one go that the start of the year).

I should be down in Nottingham in the afternoon. Leave here to get the train earily moring & booking into my hotel before going into Warhammer World. As said if anyone looking for a game I am alway up for trying to get as many games as possible while I am down in Nottingham.

Can't wait, really looking forward to going down to Warhammer World.

IP

Really great weekend & has event team brought this event up by the next leval in my view.

Had five brillaint oppent during the weekend. Was on 12pts, one point away from the Chaos player award, just looking that how close it was. Also was happy with army nominee with my Iron Warriors for the weekend.

Can not wait to go back in Oct. Just slow recover right now, since I got home yesterday felt like I been hit by a bag of bricks. Should be ok in the next few hours. Just travel & weekend of wargaming.

IP

Archived