WIP Ad Mech Army (Trading a craft world for a forge world)

Head Mook

That is a dark angels head I believe. The rebreather mask is from a separate sprue.

Lookin' good by the way, Head Monk. I used the eldar pilot torsos for my own skitarii as well!

That is a dark angels head I believe. The rebreather mask is from a separate sprue.

Lookin' good by the way, Head Monk. I used the eldar pilot torsos for my own skitarii as well!

Now I feel Silly, I just went back and look at what I wrote, I MENT RIGHT SIDE of the Picture. I edited it. ^_^

Thx.

Right side is an eldar pilot from a wave serpent or fire prism, I am pretty sure. I have several floating around.

It is indeed. And I've mostly decided against using them specifically because they have hair. Seems...un-Imperial.

I'm thinking about grabbing some for my sapper Skitarii, the counts-as Fire dragons. BS4, 4+, meltaguns and meltabombs for each model for as much as Space Marine. I plan on having between 10 and 30, depending on how much I like the look of them.

The only problem is that I still haven't made a decision on their weaponry. I wanted to base it off of the IG flamer, with a melta muzzle but I don't think I like that. It looks too static. On the other hand, the standard meltagun (despite being EXACTLY the same as the Eldar Fusion Gun) just doesn't do it for me.

So does this look too "third party"?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fusion-Cannon-28mm...=item3a7cc05599

Archived