=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2012 =][=

I, Bymis of the BLOOD ANGELS, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Storm Raven, 1 BAAL Predator on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I'm not highly motivated but hope this will help me out will aim to do more but that's my minimum.

I, IamCaboose of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Terminator Wolf Priest on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Caboose

I, Deus Ex Ferrum of the Chaos Ascendant, vow on the honour of my Legion to paint and present at least one headquarters unit, ten Chaos Space Marines, and one Rhino on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, SnorriSnorrison of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Librarian and 5 Assault Veterans(also known as Vanguard) on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Snorri

I Trignama of the Black Templars vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present a Rhino on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least 2 WIP updates with pics in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame unil my penitence period is done.

Time to put models to the brush!!!!

I, Captain Cole of the Stone Cutters (counts as Blood Angels), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Apathecary, 10 Assault Marines and 1 Reclusiarch on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Tengo, Filius Leonem of the Dark Angels, first legion of the emperor, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least two squads of Deathwing terminators, Interrogator-chaplain master Asmodai, Master Belial and one Venerable Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, in penance I will provide the Librarium with as many articles, each constructed with every fibre of my intellect, as is needed for for my failure to be absolved and will wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done. Should I betray my vow, and betray my promise made in the name of the emperor, those responsible for the treachery will be hunted until they meet my blade.

Should I fail my charge, until my own death, I shall remain unforgiven.

WIP thread! (LINKY)

I, COMPANY VETERAN of the DARK ANGELS, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present 5X ASSAULT TERMINATORS, 6X RAVENWING BIKERS, 1X ATTACK BIKE, 5X COMPANY VETERANS AND 1X 10 MAN TACTICAL SQUAD on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I WILL ALSO BE RECORDING MY PROGRESS IN THE DARK ANGELS SUB FORUM.

due to my army list changing im gonna need to remove the attack bike from my vow... as penance i will paint a storm raven conversion AND a predator in its place.

I, Race Bannon of the Raptors, 3rd Company, in the Index Astartes forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Predator "Brigand" on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

The "Brigand" is my code name for the Annihilator turret and Heavy Bolter sponsons. ^_^ I would add a couple more items but this is my first attempt at an LPC and I want to gauge my abilities for the next one.

I, Zincite, of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least three Veterans, a Company Captain and a Librarian, all of the Guardians of the Covenant; Cypher the Fallen Angel; A Devastator Squad of undecided chapter; And both Skull Taker and a Greater Daemon of Khorne on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two five WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I further vow, for the glory of the Emperor, Khorne, myself, and any other being of god-like power that makes itself apparent, to balance this vow with my half-painted Xenos army project, neglecting neither, though the sights of such scum shall be left from this most glorious of boards.

+++

Good. Exactly what I needed. Quite a odd little list, but it's all the stuff that's clogging up my desk which hasn't moved for a few months.

*Wonders what he's let himself in for*

I, Kanithon of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a Pedro Kantor count as, a Terminator Squad, a Sternguard Squad with Rhino, a Vindicator and a Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, roooooot of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Rhino/Razorbacks and an Ironclad Dreadnought* on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Edit: WIP thread here

*With my first ever freehanded banner design!

I, Sinful eyes of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Razorbacks, 1 Sanguinary Priest, and 1 five man assault squad with a power fist and a meltagun on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Nephren-ka of the Legio, vow on the honour of my Chapter Legion to paint and present at least 5 marines and 1 character on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

** i cant decide on if I'm gonna do NightLords or my DIY chapter i started collecting bits for a little while back. mostlikely it'll be my nightlords but either way it should be fun....**

I, Tchort of the Chaos Ascendant subforum, vow on the honour of my Legion to paint and present at least 30 Chaos Space Marines and a Sorcerer on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For the Dark Gods!

I, blackbabyjesus of the Red Scorpions, Index Astartes Forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Sternguard Squad, one Contemptor Dreadnought and one Predator on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

And so it begins...

I, alex567 of the Astral Claws, Index Astartes Forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 captain/chapter master, 4 tactical squads, 2 land raider's, and a contemptor on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

My camera only only produces low quality pictures, I hope this doesnt matter to much!

I, Espada Azul of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one five-man Devastator Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Stolid Fox of the Liber Astartes Chapter "Vulpis Virtus", vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least two Apocalypse Formations, including 1 Company, on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done. Additionally I vow to begin writing my chapter's IA and seek feedback by the same date.

Follow my progress here!

I, Azarias of the Word Bearers, Chaos Ascendant, vow on the honour of my Legion to paint and present at least one squad of five Chaos Terminators, one Chaos Sorcerer Lord in Terminator armor, and one squad of eight Chaos Space Marines on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Now watch Grad school destroy any semblance of free time I might have.

I, Miles of the Pueri ex Deus (Dark Angels), vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present at least Azrael and 10 Dark Angel Company Veterans in a manor consistent with their being recognized as a notable Honor Guard, on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I am highly motivated because Azrael needs an Honor Guard, and whenever our Codex get a revamp I'm confident there will be a suitable Honor Guard inclusion.

I, Marshall Riese vow on the honour of what remains on the Scythes of the Emperor that I will complete the following:

1 Captain

1 Command Squad (6)

5 Scouts Droppod

1 Chaplain

8 Sternguard

1 Dreadnaught

on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Marshall Riese

Archived