=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2012 =][=

Land Slide.

Say it with me.

Land slide. I'm guessing so many DA players finished because y'all are expecting to become the new Games Workshop poster boys with the new edition/boxed set...

Heh,that settled up while the LPC was halfway complete,so i must say it was quite the opposite.

BAM!

Crashed and burned as predicted in my WIP thread.

Told you I wouldn't get it done in time Grot!

Sig me up with a nice fat FAIL!

I have a few ideas for my article.

I'll start work immediately.

Heh,that settled up while the LPC was halfway complete,so i must say it was quite the opposite.

Sounds to me like good motivation... :-D Now if I could motivate my DA friend to finish his army. He prefers the spray, dip, smash paint on the model method. He has one of those "looks good from across the room armies" simply because you can tell its green.

Fail for me as well. I thought I was going to manage it and did get so close, but didn't manage to do the final touches needed before getting distracted by other projects. :D

I added cool smileys to this message... if you don't see them go to: http://s.exps.me

Can some one tell me how to put the fail vow on my sig

Better luck next year!

Go to the first post in this thread. Right-click the failed image and click view properties or some other form of that. Copy the link of the image. Go to your account controls and edit signature. Paste the image's link into the sig.

I failed. It was kind of on purpose though, since in the week before the end I started Black Templar and NEW MODEL SYNDROME! :whistling:

Failing on purpose, thats kinda like Combat Tactics right. :D

If you want your sent messages to be saved, you need to tick a little box in the bottom of the screen when you type your message. The message is sent either way, you just dont have a record, unless you tick said box...

Hey Sigismund, any news on the Champion's banner? :P

Archived