Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2012 =][=

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
776 replies to this topic

travisb7

travisb7

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 173 posts
Thanks, Captain Semper! I'll watch for that box next time.

QUOTE (Th!rdeye @ Jul 19 2012, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No Pity! No Remorse! No Ponies!!

Sigismund Himself

Sigismund Himself

++SCRIBERE NOVELLUS++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,415 posts
Here's the Dark Angels' subforum champion signature:

Posted Image

[img]http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/1334119848/gallery_21629_1792_15461.gif[/img]

Congratulations to them again and in particular, Captain Semper for his rallying of the subforum!

Any articles owed for failure of the LPC should be posted in the Librarium Discussion subforum, with the title 'LPC Article'. This use of the title is only needed if you're aiming to be among the first three people (who get those cards!). I will be enforcing the "not participating next year if you haven't submitted an article" rule. So get cracking ;) Articles can be anything from forming a history of a canon chapter by gathering scraps of information together to a profile of a chapter hero (like Chaplain Cassius) to a tutorial covering something unique or just a collection of useful tips. Please be aware that there is a minimum of quality for articles, I will ask you to expand on it if I don't think it is enough (that said, I'm not expecting 2000 word essays but just some evidence of effort put in).

And so that about wraps it up for this year. Thank you for all those participated, see you again next year B)