=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2012 =][=

Here's the Dark Angels' subforum champion signature:

gallery_21629_1792_15461.gif

[img=http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/1334119848/gallery_21629_1792_15461.gif]

Congratulations to them again and in particular, Captain Semper for his rallying of the subforum!

Any articles owed for failure of the LPC should be posted in the Librarium Discussion subforum, with the title 'LPC Article'. This use of the title is only needed if you're aiming to be among the first three people (who get those cards!). I will be enforcing the "not participating next year if you haven't submitted an article" rule. So get cracking ;) Articles can be anything from forming a history of a canon chapter by gathering scraps of information together to a profile of a chapter hero (like Chaplain Cassius) to a tutorial covering something unique or just a collection of useful tips. Please be aware that there is a minimum of quality for articles, I will ask you to expand on it if I don't think it is enough (that said, I'm not expecting 2000 word essays but just some evidence of effort put in).

And so that about wraps it up for this year. Thank you for all those participated, see you again next year B)

Archived