Zincite's LPC 2012 WIP.

Zincite

Very nice stuff, I really like the purple hue to Cyphers cloak.

This! And when you think you've seen Cypher in all sort of the colors and shapes... this comes along! Very unique Zincite! The face/cloak color combo is pure win!

Stick at the Imperial Fists and the Guardians though mate, I was really enjoying watching the progress you were making on them and they look really good.

Listen to the man!

I have updated you to 90%. Can't wait for the cool 100! Will you be done do you think in the weekend?

Very nice stuff, I really like the purple hue to Cyphers cloak.

Stick at the Imperial Fists and the Guardians though mate, I was really enjoying watching the progress you were making on them and they look really good.

Cheers! Actually, it's odd to see Cypher's colours commented on, since they seem rather natural to me. I can now see why the older Chaos Space Marines were painted so brightly (Ahriman's Red colour scheme sticks in my head), the model just seemed to lead to crazy colours.

Would like to re-do that gold on him, now. Ah well.

Like I said before, I just can't really stick the marines. I have to push myself to do anything, and that only lends itself to bad minitures. I might just be using the wrong colour scheme, though, Howling Gryphons and Black Templars do seem appealing.

I have updated you to 90%. Can't wait for the cool 100! Will you be done do you think in the weekend?

;)

gallery_57656_5812_1956627.jpg

gallery_57656_5812_3281784.jpg

gallery_57656_5812_489459.jpg

Just about. Vow Complete! :lol:

Some models I can go over the top with. Skulltaker was one of those, this guy wasn't. I might just be fed up of highlighting Blood Red, but he didn't turn out as well as his lil' brother, and it shows in some areas. Still, not horrible. And he's done.

Think I'll go paint some bright yellow Dark Eldar now.

I think I'm going to cry... Really man this is AWESOME work and you sir are the 39th vow completed on the DAs name - which brings us to a total of 75% completion rate!

Hearty congrats, doubly so for doing the effort out here in the cold of the WIP sub-forum (instead of the cosy warmth of the Rock). ;)

The day looks better all of a sudden!!! hahahaha!!!

PS Skull taker was a huge success indeed - an amazing mini for sure!

Archived