Stobz'z LPC 2012 Challenge

Interrogator Stobz

Cheers and I actually don't think so. I really like my tanks looking like they are ready for battle not for an art museum :P. The surface doesn't inspire me to decorate, it insprires me to drive it through a wall :D

They might get a little bit of scrolling attention though so stay tuned ;)

stobz

• 2 weeks later...

Yeehaa, those grubby little Wraithguard really should have chosen cover if they think they can close with my DW with their short ranged shootyguns. Pathetic Xenos felt the might of the Emperor's Wrath.

Vow is back on track, pics to follow....

stobz

Cool, got my camera from work, here are a couple of updates:

Highlights and 'battle damage/wear and tear' done in Chainmail with a broad flat brush.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7180/6860164651_b6ea00ace5_b.jpg

and:

Icons base coated Dheneb Stone and washed with OOP Brown Ink

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7049/6860162341_67357bed8b_b.jpg

I'm guessing around 70% complete. Next up; finish the icons and do headlights and lenses etc...

stobz

Lights, lenses, icons done, and I added a little shading to different bits.

Next Wip:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7054/6878140651_0056ce5097_b.jpg

Storm Bolter, transfers, some scrolling and a name next to finish.

Any ideas for names? I name the driver/Sgt on the outside so if you have any concider that :)

Cheers

stobz

Stobz: it is the names of priests, who meet Saint Maria and Jesus Christ, when he birth.

In our Legion a lot of names taken from Bible characters (Azrael, Samael - angels, Belial - daemon). So I think Melhior, Balthazar and Gaspar will be thematic enough ;)

I plan on writing EMPEROR'S WRATH, LION'S VENGEANCE and 'SOMETHING ELSE' ;) along the shields so never fear about cool runnings :) any ideas for the third?

stobz

How about Final/Divine Judgement or something along those lines?

My Vindicator was simply called 'The judge'... then I lost it. ;)

Had I two more they probably would have went along the lines of 'The Jury' and 'The Executioner' :)

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations once again Stobz! I just can't see them in the office :) Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgh!! I'll reserve the pleasure for later tonight ... Linebreaker FTW!!!

Edit: WOW!!! Are all these free hand? Simply amazing Stobz! You should charge people money if they want to be pulverized by your big guns! Thats how awesome this is! Congrats once more mate! Fantastic result!

Cheers mate,

Pic was horrible to take, exposure kept going wrong and reflection from the shields started to do my head in.... you get what you get some times.

Three wise men driving ANGEL'S JUDGEMENT, EMPEROR'S WRATH and LION'S VENGEANCE in case the shine makes them illegible, I aimed to keep the words low key but combined with the photo probs and battle damage they are a littlt hard to read.

s

Archived