[LPC 2012] My GotC Progress

Yellow Stripe

Thaks for all the feedback guys, I'm glad you like them.

@Captain Semper: To do the crossed swords on the Razorback, I was unable to use a stencil because of all the raised edges and different levels. So I still made a stencil, but just used it to map all the corner points of the design so that I was sure to get it all in proportion when I hand painted it. I'm happy to hear you like this by the way, was one of the first ideas I had for this one and was really happy with the outcome.

@Stobz: Haha, I see exactly what you mean, and it does look a little confusing, but my vow was to complete Ten Tactical Marines (regardless of squad). It's a bit hard to see in the pictures, but these guys have units from both the 1st and 2nd tactical squads. As I had already started marines from both squads before making the vow, I have now completed the 1st squad and have 5 completed for the 2nd. Glad you are liking the banners :rolleyes: I am actually just about to begin re-doing one for my 1st company over the next week or so. Pics will be updated to my other thread.

Archived