Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nephren-ka's LPC Vow

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

HellChyld

HellChyld

++ MODERATI VERBUM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,235 posts
  • Chapter Name: Night Lords
I, Nephren-ka of the Legio, vow on the honour of my Chapter Legion to paint and present at least 5 marines and 1 character on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

well there it is the vow i hope will get me fully back to enjoying this wonderous and expensive hobby we all seem to love and hate. depending on how the first six models go I may upgrade my vow in Feb from 6 models to 11. so far all bits have been purchased. just need to get the rest of the paints I need. I'm really looking forward to completing this challenge as Ive failed just about every other one Ive entered so far. so keep your eyes open and enjoy the ride. Pics forth coming.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

noctus cornix

noctus cornix

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,161 posts
  • Chapter Name: X, XVI, XVII Legiones Astartes
I'll believe this when I see it. :P

Wicced

Wicced

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 629 posts
  • Chapter Name: Screams of Despair (Night Lords Warband)
for our legion i hope you succeed :P

looking forward to this and noctus' reply makes it even more interesting :)

Edited by Wicced, 06 January 2012 - 03:01 PM.

"Death haunts the darkness and he knows your names!" - Night Haunter -Untitled_zps417f1393.png

check out my Night Lords WIP
Ave Dominus Nox! (updated 11/23/2013)

or my buddy Boo's modelling corner

Luther - the fallen

Luther - the fallen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 755 posts
  • Chapter Name: Imperial Fists, Night Lords
I can't wait to see your progress. hope to see you back in the game soon.

Ave Dominus Nox!
You're not emo, You're a pale industrial military metal head

- Nephren-Ka on me

QUOTE (Inquisitor NicolePyykkonen @ Feb 2 2011, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They may well approach a Guard commander and say "I require a squad of your finest." Or they can take whatever psyker or astropath they need, tech priest, accountant...

And now my Inquisitor has to have his own accountant with him at all times.. tongue.png

Grimdarkness

Grimdarkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,100 posts
  • Chapter Name: Dark Angels.
Good luck sound interesting.
Excuse the spelling and grammar it's a product of a public education.

Loken86

Loken86

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 555 posts
  • Chapter Name: Night Lords Soul Reapers
Can't wait to see what you build brother AVE DOMINUS NOX.

Tanith Ghost

Tanith Ghost

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,716 posts
  • Chapter Name: The Tempest Hounds
Looking forward to seeing this brother.

The Tempest Hounds - A Night Lord Warband

"This is our galaxy. Ours to corrupt. Ours to enslave. The gods will not be denied their prize." -Xerxeth, Sorcerer of the Black Legion

HellChyld

HellChyld

++ MODERATI VERBUM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,235 posts
Okay quick update. I've finally decided which character i'm doing which is Night Captain Lahash of the 7th Company of the 8th grand company. I did some concept sketches awhile back and keep seeming to be drawn back to him so physical form must be finished. maybe then I can get going on the rest of them. for your veiwing I added the images from my blog so you dont have to look else where.

Posted Image

Posted Image

the 5 nightlords will be chosen vets from the road of blood in my fluff that act as a honor guard of sorts for lahash. I'd like to thank my nightlord brothers for their encouragement even nihil who will be in belief sooner then he knows. with the LPC im hopeing 2012 will finally see me finish 2000 points of nightlords. but not to get ahead of myself im just hoping not to fail... anyone interested in my fluff can find it in my blog Chyld's Lords of Terror just ignore the imperial fists stuff as i wont be finishing it and sold most of it off and using what little left to be converted to nightlords at some point in the future. once again thanks for your support.

HellChyld

HellChyld

++ MODERATI VERBUM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,235 posts
Okay, small update Pics to come in the next 48 Hours. Lahash was haveing some issues with being converted so I switched him out with Nihm- Lodge master of my raptors. The blood road Night Lords are all built except their Should pads which arrived yesterday. so soon as i have some good light I'll be taking pictures and posting them up. Hardest part is yet to come. painting them..... More soon.

Kol_Saresk

Kol_Saresk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11,244 posts
Dude, nice concept sketches. I wish I could draw that good.
Fortium Fracti
"We have received your offer of surrender and reject it; we did not come to receive your supplication but to enact judgement. The time for surrender has long passed. The verdict is writ by your own hands. Now is the time to die." Nostraman_zpsf4be09e4.pnggallery_29004_9303_9178.png

Russ Brother 92

Russ Brother 92

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,991 posts
  • Chapter Name: Vlka Fenryka
I hope to see some work soon brother haha
image_zpsf3ef6535.jpgL_T_Banner_V2.jpg

Simple. The Iron Warriors are a battered and dented vintage AK-47. Iron Hands are a modern factory fresh FN SCAR, with every piece of tech possible hooked to it. Both will kill you stone-dead, but one's a lot prettier while it's killin'.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users