Nephren-ka's LPC Vow

HellChyld

I, Nephren-ka of the Legio, vow on the honour of my Chapter Legion to paint and present at least 5 marines and 1 character on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

well there it is the vow i hope will get me fully back to enjoying this wonderous and expensive hobby we all seem to love and hate. depending on how the first six models go I may upgrade my vow in Feb from 6 models to 11. so far all bits have been purchased. just need to get the rest of the paints I need. I'm really looking forward to completing this challenge as Ive failed just about every other one Ive entered so far. so keep your eyes open and enjoy the ride. Pics forth coming.

Okay quick update. I've finally decided which character i'm doing which is Night Captain Lahash of the 7th Company of the 8th grand company. I did some concept sketches awhile back and keep seeming to be drawn back to him so physical form must be finished. maybe then I can get going on the rest of them. for your veiwing I added the images from my blog so you dont have to look else where.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m74/Margorach/scan0003.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m74/Margorach/DSCN2571.jpg

the 5 nightlords will be chosen vets from the road of blood in my fluff that act as a honor guard of sorts for lahash. I'd like to thank my nightlord brothers for their encouragement even nihil who will be in belief sooner then he knows. with the LPC im hopeing 2012 will finally see me finish 2000 points of nightlords. but not to get ahead of myself im just hoping not to fail... anyone interested in my fluff can find it in my blog Chyld's Lords of Terror just ignore the imperial fists stuff as i wont be finishing it and sold most of it off and using what little left to be converted to nightlords at some point in the future. once again thanks for your support.

• 1 month later...
Okay, small update Pics to come in the next 48 Hours. Lahash was haveing some issues with being converted so I switched him out with Nihm- Lodge master of my raptors. The blood road Night Lords are all built except their Should pads which arrived yesterday. so soon as i have some good light I'll be taking pictures and posting them up. Hardest part is yet to come. painting them..... More soon.

Archived