Become a B&C Angel (of Death)

Thanks Philip and everyone else who donated :(

We are 2/3rds of the way towards the total after 24hrs, this is the point where things start to slow down. If you can contribute to our community, now would be the time to help out. We need this upgrade to be able to continue and grow!

I may not be a regular poster, but I am certainly on pretty much every day reading what everybody else is doing! It's like a second home ;)

So for that, I've made my donation. Admittedly, it's small. But I've gone monthly, so makes me feel less like High Marshall Scrooge of the Tight Fists Chapter! :)

Donation sent! Checks in the, uh.....eMail?!? :lol:

Bro. Argos, I will also post up a little something on my blog to try and draw more attention here. Lot of folks like me only check in every so often, so maybe I can get them and others to donate a little.

Also, will the memberships still be offered after the fundraiser? I can't do one at the moment, but maybe this spring / early summer.

Been around for a long while now and the forum has always been amazing to me. I may not post much, but the information, hobbying insight, and tactical knowledge I have gained over these years is infinitely appreciated.

Sent a small donation, but hope it can help. Glad to hear that in 24 hours you're within your mark.

Thanks so much for all of your hard work and dedication.

Praise be to the Emperor and long live the B&C!

B&C changed me from a newcomer to a player; it turned my grey plastic toys into models; via the community sub-forum it found me a gaming group and my first tournament entry.

I have recently returned after a 2-year sabbatical giving guns to rats and calling them bugs, and am proud to wear my B&C badges on my KR bag and hiking rucsac.

£20 sent via PP, good luck with the upgrade! Will the upgrade have iPhone app options..? :eek

Keep up the very good work!

Battle Brothers,

I am proud to be part of this website and it would be a great dishonour to myself and my chapters to take so much from here and not give anything back. With that said, I have just made my paypal donation to help fund the Emperor's will.

Also, will the memberships still be offered after the fundraiser? I can't do one at the moment, but maybe this spring / early summer.

I too am wondering about this. I'm very interested in helping out too, but I don't get paid until the middle of the month.

I've been a member of this forum for a long time, and even with a very long absence, it's not changed one bit, and that is awesome. I'd say it's gone from being an online community.... to an Institution.

Archived