Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Become a B&C Angel (of Death)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
159 replies to this topic

Brother Argos

Brother Argos

++ IGNUS GLADIUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 3,553 posts
Thanks Philip and everyone else who donated :(

We are 2/3rds of the way towards the total after 24hrs, this is the point where things start to slow down. If you can contribute to our community, now would be the time to help out. We need this upgrade to be able to continue and grow!
Brother Argos

Brother Argos stepped forward into the reflected light of the schematic. The Techmarine went unhooded. The left portion of his face was framed with a steel plate, the snarling image of a Salamander seared into it as an honour marking. Burn scars from the Brander-Priests wreathed his skin in whorls and bands. A Bionic eye gleamed coldly in contrast to the burning red of his own.

When he spoke, his voice was deep and metallic.

- Heroes of the Space Marines - Fires of War : Pg 190

Iron Hands - A new beginning

Mr.Havoc

Mr.Havoc

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 647 posts
Happy to help Argos :(

Claws of Corax

Claws of Corax

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 175 posts
Donated $20 dollars

I can only echo the comments of the others. You guys put (unpaid) effort into making this forum work. A donation is our way of saying thank you.

Claws
QUOTE (Zincite @ Sep 29 2011, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pretend the Emperor is Obi-Wan Kenobi. Now Horus is Anakin. It makes a little bit more sense that way.

I... What? No, Khorne. I did not intend to make you wear a dress. No, you do not have to be Padme. Yes. Now go and kill something like a good little Chaos God.

Domhnall

Domhnall

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 108 posts
I may not be a regular poster, but I am certainly on pretty much every day reading what everybody else is doing! It's like a second home ;)

So for that, I've made my donation. Admittedly, it's small. But I've gone monthly, so makes me feel less like High Marshall Scrooge of the Tight Fists Chapter! :)

RedemptionNL

RedemptionNL

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,586 posts
:) @ new banner. ;)

NightHunters

NightHunters

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,297 posts
Aye, donation made, Long may the B&C brighten up the work day!

FTE

asmodai650

asmodai650

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 849 posts
Donation sent! Checks in the, uh.....eMail?!? :lol:

Bro. Argos, I will also post up a little something on my blog to try and draw more attention here. Lot of folks like me only check in every so often, so maybe I can get them and others to donate a little.

Also, will the memberships still be offered after the fundraiser? I can't do one at the moment, but maybe this spring / early summer.

Edited by asmodai650, 11 January 2012 - 01:37 PM.

Visit the best game shop in middle Tennessee, and check out our ongoing tournament and gaming events at: Grand Adventures Comics & Games Forums or Grand Adventures Comics & Games
Our blog: The Istvaanians
My blog: Just Another Gaming Blog

Possessed Marine

Possessed Marine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 889 posts
There's another $20 for the war effort brother, meager as it may be.

Thanks for all you & all the mods do every day.

Seahawk

Seahawk

++ OSSIFRAGUS PRAECURSORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 9,366 posts
I just put in my donation. Let's keep this show on the road!

Fluff: Naval Operations of Ultramar. Also includes all known named ships for all chapters, as well as ship sizes and assorted information.

Personal: The Renegade Hobbyist. This is where I do things! Also, follow me on Twitter at @Atomic_Hamsters.

Post link for all the instances in which Reanimation Protocols doesn't activate, but should. 

Brother Sgt. Steine

Brother Sgt. Steine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 373 posts
Very cool. New to the site, but a big 40k fan. I don't play, but love to paint and read anything 40k I can get me hands on... I will look into donating as well...

The Emperor Protects!

Courage and Honor!

THERE IS ONLY THE EMPEROR!

Brother Sgt. Steine

Mr Yellow

Mr Yellow

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 760 posts
Consider yourself donated too
How much would I have to donate to have the forum name changed to 'the bolter, chainsword, firework, puppy dog and candy forum'?

Evicerator

Evicerator

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts
Been around for a long while now and the forum has always been amazing to me. I may not post much, but the information, hobbying insight, and tactical knowledge I have gained over these years is infinitely appreciated.

Sent a small donation, but hope it can help. Glad to hear that in 24 hours you're within your mark.

Thanks so much for all of your hard work and dedication.

Praise be to the Emperor and long live the B&C!

Cyrox

Cyrox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,128 posts
I love this community, added my dosh to the campaign!

If we are struggling i'll donate another $20

-_-

"I remember when Ragnar Blackmane had blond hair and this was aaaallll fields....."

gallery_60566_6038_4617.gif tn_gallery_60566_6038_42067.jpg gallery_60566_6038_1993.gif

TrashMan

TrashMan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,091 posts
Apparetly paypal sez my card has expired....hurr.. guess I have to re-new it before I can send you my donation.
Damn the Bankorium.

Commander Sasha

Commander Sasha

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,088 posts
B&C changed me from a newcomer to a player; it turned my grey plastic toys into models; via the community sub-forum it found me a gaming group and my first tournament entry.

I have recently returned after a 2-year sabbatical giving guns to rats and calling them bugs, and am proud to wear my B&C badges on my KR bag and hiking rucsac.

£20 sent via PP, good luck with the upgrade! Will the upgrade have iPhone app options..? :eek

Keep up the very good work!
My Marine army is of mixed gender, mixed manufacturer, but a uniformly low standard of painting.
I am a light-hearted player who likes to run with silly or funny ideas, but abhors causing offence; please bear this in mind when discussing.
Peace, love and harmony. And Grimdark.

Also playing the Skavenids: Skaven models, Tyranids codex.

I may be wrong.

Solid Zaku

Solid Zaku

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,752 posts
I would send money, but now you owe me a new monitor after I spit my drink all over it laughing at the banner image.
Adeptus Psychologus

Arguably the most sigged frater in the Bolter and Chainsword

QUOTE (The Emperor's Champion @ Sep 26 2011, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're a cruel, heartless monster! :o

EmbattledSoul

EmbattledSoul

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 320 posts
tomorrow morning, first thing... woman insisted i wait till payday.
QUOTE (Prosedragon @ Feb 2 2011, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm...if it weren't a forgeworld titan I don't know if it would be worth the risk of immediate defecation. If nothing else works I may just have to put my pride aside and pull out a diaper.

QUOTE (Brother Martemis @ Mar 28 2011, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and my 5 year old telling me that the aliens in the cabinet were scum and the night lords were good guys (close enough son, close enough)

Midgard

Midgard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 508 posts
I'd like to contribute, but will have to wait until next Friday before I can send in a contribution. Hopefully it will still be helpful then.

Twisthammer - alternate history reimagining of Warhammer 40,000

Conqueror - Book One of Twisthammer (novel)

Midgard - melodic death metal

My Amazon author page

Papy carni

Papy carni

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 32 posts
Done.

I'd like to say "For The Greater Good" but I think I'll take a bolt.

Edited by Papy carni, 11 January 2012 - 07:44 PM.

Leonaides

Leonaides

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,839 posts
And another one... given the wife thinks I spend far too much time on here anyway, its the least I can do. Many thanks for all your hard work on keeping it all running.

"most gamers (especially ones who frequent forums) are idiots of one form or another" Great Crusade 08

LPC 2009 LPC 2010  LPC 2011 LPC 2012 LPC 2013 ETL VII LPC 20 
gallery_19254_8784_1046.gifgallery_19254_8784_3201.gif gallery_19254_8784_3710.gifgallery_19254_8523_59626.jpggallery_48988_15465_15162.png

Gunrunr

Gunrunr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 205 posts
Battle Brothers,
I am proud to be part of this website and it would be a great dishonour to myself and my chapters to take so much from here and not give anything back. With that said, I have just made my paypal donation to help fund the Emperor's will.
[img=http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Banner_V2_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpg][img=http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc334/empchamp/Img_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2012C.gif][img=http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc334/empchamp/CrusadeExpansion8medal2.gif][img=http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc334/empchamp/gallery_31084_7604_2732.gif][img=http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc334/empchamp/Img_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013A_zps0e182236.gif][url=http://s525.photobucket.com/user/empchamp/media/Img_CH00_08Awards_06_ETL_2013A_zpscbc6fe18.gif.html][img=http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc334/empchamp/Img_CH00_08Awards_06_ETL_2013A_zpscbc6fe18.gif][/url][img=http://i.imgur.com/ewiIF.gif]

Watcher in the Dark

Watcher in the Dark

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,247 posts

Also, will the memberships still be offered after the fundraiser? I can't do one at the moment, but maybe this spring / early summer.

I too am wondering about this. I'm very interested in helping out too, but I don't get paid until the middle of the month.

I've been a member of this forum for a long time, and even with a very long absence, it's not changed one bit, and that is awesome. I'd say it's gone from being an online community.... to an Institution.

Aurelius Rex

Aurelius Rex

++ GESTORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,726 posts
No Paypal, but the donation will be hitting the Royal Mail tomorrow. :P
Hidden Content

Laughingdagger

Laughingdagger

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 69 posts
Good luck for the new gear :P
QUOTE (Maj Tom @ Jun 20 2012, 04:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (rpnightsend @ Jun 19 2012, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How do you guys handle 40k Death Star units (specific ones or in general)?

Have you tried switching off your targeting computer?

The Emperor's Champion

The Emperor's Champion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,730 posts

tomorrow morning, first thing... woman insisted i wait till payday.

Woman insisted we should have food in the house.... :D

"The ltramarines are the greatest of all Space Marine Chapters. From the dawn of the Imperium they have served the Emperor with loyalty and a ferocity that no others can match." "in faith and in valour they are unmatched." "The ltramarines are the exemplars of the Space Marines, the purest and noblest of all Adeptus Astartes." "Many hold the ltramarines to be the rightful heir not only of Guilliman, but of the Emperor himself." ~Games-Workshop

Names & Ranks Of The Ultramarines Chapter & Legion

The Codex Astartes: Taking Away The Freedom Of The Astartes To Pigeonhole Themselves,
And Restricting Them To Supreme Flexibility Since M31