Become a B&C Angel (of Death)

tomorrow morning, first thing... woman insisted i wait till payday.

Woman insisted we should have food in the house.... :rolleyes:

Pffffft, you can survive on the B&C if you don't have food. Its been scientifically proven!

I'm pretty sure you're right, but she's not convinced.

Don't (and can't) use Paypal. Sooo, donation will be in the mail tomorrow...and by the time it gets there the goal will be reached. *laughs* Ah well, a little extra never hurts I suppose!

Of course I will support the Worlds Best Forum! :)

Donated 20$, but I wouldn't mind donating a bit more. Any way to do this?

And now the Guardian Angels are B&C Angels (Of Death!). :D

IF you want to donate more, go to paypal and send it to donations@bolterandchainsword.com.

Thats what I did.

Donation away, Argos.

I may have been absent most of this past year, but this place needs to exist for the good of the Warhammer playing community. Since I've had to skimp on time, money will have to take its place for now. Hopefully I helped push us over the top.

Ah, if only I had read the intro text properly I would have seen that one could donate more directly.

Ok, so 50$ donated. Would have liked to go higher, but that will have to be at a later time.

Keep up the fantastic work B&C, and thanks to all the moderators and everyone else keeping this place alive and well! :D

Just wanted to say thank you to you and all the others that devote their time, effort and funds to making the B&C an excellent forum.

Thank you!

My contribution has been delivered. <_< (Will definitely investigate the monthly contributions option)

IF you want to donate more, go to paypal and send it to donations@bolterandchainsword.com.

Thats what I did.

For those asking how to give more than one donation, the information is given above.

Donated my part. This forum is one of the first things I check when I get online. Without it I don't know if I would have as much motivation to actually finish my armies. Wont be surprised if when I check back tomorrow it says "Goal Reached!"

Thank you for giving us such an awesome place to come discuss our favorite hobby with like minded people. Can't forget the awesome inspiration I get from looking at everyone's projects as well.

I would have done a monthly subscription, but as a uni student I never know where I'm going to be month to month when it comes to money. Come to think of it, this is my last semester so I have no idea where I'll be physically by this time next year. I understand that once they kick you out of university you're expected to pretend you're a grown up and get a real job and all that...

Also, will the memberships still be offered after the fundraiser? I can't do one at the moment, but maybe this spring / early summer.
I am not sure what you mean.

Memberships to what exactly? :lol:

The B&C is open to anyone but Xenos loving scum!

Archived