Become a B&C Angel (of Death)

Wow, hundreds of dollars? Dude, I gave... five bucks. Didn't know the ante had been "upped" as the kids say. Oh well!

Long live the B&C. We are the Emperor's fury. We are the Space Marines. And we shall know no fear.

Brother, every last Cent/Penny/Bolter round helps further our mission. Be proud of your contribution.

Huzzah!

That went quickly :cuss

As it is $200/month for operational costs I'd be curious to know, given donations are most likely to still be coming in and being tallied, how far past the $3500 server upgrade cost the community gets to, and thus how many months are covered for in advance so to speak...erm, type.

You shall have my funds as soon as i figure out how to get it to you, I love this place and the peeps that are on it. The conversations and the eye opening revelations are what keeps me coming back. This place inspired me to create my own Landraider. So i'm glad you finally reached the target.

All Hail the Emperor.

This is one of the best communities anywhere on the internet, and I'm happy to consider every last cent of my donation(s) well spent. Many thanks to Brother Argos - if this site is the Emperor of all 40k sites, then Brother Argos is its Golden Throne. I'm happy to toss in a few spare psykers when he needs. :D

Please don't forget ... those who considered donating but were waiting for payday ... we constantly need funds for ongoing costs per month. So if you missed the donation drive please do consider donating when you get paid, it WILL help ;)

Well done to all who donated, it is amazing just how quickly such a sum on money was provided by the B&C community. Thanks to Brother Argos & the admin team who run it. No wonder this site continues to grow & become ever popular. It's so nice to be part of a community of like minded people who work towards creating a better forum for our much loved hobby ;) .

Will donations still be accepted even though its after the time period? I'd like to donate something, but didn't have the available funds.

Absolutely, donations are accepted all throughout the year to help keep the site running, every little helps. :D

Cambrius

Even if the tally is reached, I donate some.

Although I'm a lurker here, You've done an amazing work in here, would be a shame to have to stop because of $$ problem ;). The least I could do was a couple donations.

Edit: BTW, how to make several donations ? The link takes me to my profile, but doesn't give me the option to donate again.

Archived