Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Become a B&C Angel (of Death)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
159 replies to this topic

Midgard

Midgard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 508 posts
Just sent my donation in via PayPal.

Twisthammer - alternate history reimagining of Warhammer 40,000

Conqueror - Book One of Twisthammer (novel)

Midgard - melodic death metal

My Amazon author page

War Eagle

War Eagle

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 33 posts
Brothers, of course we help you. The order of the Imperial Templars has donated the highest amount possible. May it help to keep your wargear up the highest levels so that we all can continue to fight the Xenos and Heretics.

Imperator Vult !

PS Just got the confirmation from Paypal - 20 $ have reached you D.J.

Edited by War Eagle, 08 February 2012 - 10:03 PM.

To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant, I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them !

( Chaplain Grimaldus of the Black Templars, Hero of the Hive Helsreach )

cecgm389

cecgm389

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2 posts
Helped a little. long time lurker. Not much I can add to many posts, but I love this place and reading everyones posts. Long live B&C

Year of Shorty

Year of Shorty

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6 posts

That is a staggering increase! I knew the B&C was popular but wow! Thank you for everything, I know I'll be donating!

believe it or not, that has to do with the leaders and moderator help that sticks to the rules of the board. Being enthusiastic and polite back to someone that isn't also helps.

Pat yourself on the back.
I may not have been here long but I've seen enough (possitive) criticisim to notice that they just trying to improve your gaming experience.

smellyfox

smellyfox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 62 posts
Happy to send my 20$ donation. A small price to pay for this fantastic hobby resource.

Keep up the good work B&C!

Smellyfox

Edit: spelling as usual ;)

Edited by smellyfox, 27 February 2012 - 01:05 AM.

Knowledge is power!

march10k

march10k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,223 posts
WHISKEY

TANGO

FOXTROT

OSCAR

So grabbed me one of those "Monthly $5 Ongoing Subscription" thingies...it doesn't work. I originally "subscribed" on 11 January...no payment was charged in February...

So...to keep the revenue flowing, I recommend that the powers that be look into how they have things set up with paypal, because I suspect that the "monthly" options are only being charged once across the board...

Path_to_Redemption_08BP_zps61931afa.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2012C.gifgallery_29004_6198_9307.pngImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2012D.gifgallery_30308_9518_3663.png

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 18,582 posts
Thanks for letting us know. Arch-Magos Argos is occupied right now outside the board but we'll make sure he knows.

The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!
Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed

Kurgan's FaceBook Page

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Selling off the PILE OF SHAME! Links to my ebay page for everything that is going up over the next 10 days:
Kurgan's Pile of Shame auctions

march10k

march10k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,223 posts
Happy to help you help me help you...or however that goes.... just let me know when it's fixed so I can go resubmit. :)

Path_to_Redemption_08BP_zps61931afa.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2012C.gifgallery_29004_6198_9307.pngImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2012D.gifgallery_30308_9518_3663.png

Captain Hajime

Captain Hajime

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 791 posts
On the dawn of my first repointing of my Space Marine Chapter in two years [or more years] I have put in 20 bucks of that green US currancy in the Boards Coffers.

Enjoy!
"Every single faction deserves their alternative lists, but they won't get them because they aren't hot sweaty muscular men in skin-tight power armor the way GW likes it." Canoness Melissia
Member of the Conclave
Hecate The 2nd primarch Fan Boy
Samurai no Tenno Chapter 6th W/L/T 0/0/0
Fuji 1st Imperal Guard Regiment 6th W/L/T 0/0/0

Order of the Blue Sakura
MadDoc is awesome!

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 18,582 posts
Thank you brother!

The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!
Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed

Kurgan's FaceBook Page

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Selling off the PILE OF SHAME! Links to my ebay page for everything that is going up over the next 10 days:
Kurgan's Pile of Shame auctions