Become a B&C Angel (of Death)

Brothers, of course we help you. The order of the Imperial Templars has donated the highest amount possible. May it help to keep your wargear up the highest levels so that we all can continue to fight the Xenos and Heretics.

Imperator Vult !

PS Just got the confirmation from Paypal - 20 $ have reached you D.J.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That is a staggering increase! I knew the B&C was popular but wow! Thank you for everything, I know I'll be donating!

believe it or not, that has to do with the leaders and moderator help that sticks to the rules of the board. Being enthusiastic and polite back to someone that isn't also helps.

Pat yourself on the back.

I may not have been here long but I've seen enough (possitive) criticisim to notice that they just trying to improve your gaming experience.

WHISKEY

TANGO

FOXTROT

OSCAR

So grabbed me one of those "Monthly $5 Ongoing Subscription" thingies...it doesn't work. I originally "subscribed" on 11 January...no payment was charged in February...

So...to keep the revenue flowing, I recommend that the powers that be look into how they have things set up with paypal, because I suspect that the "monthly" options are only being charged once across the board...

• 2 months later...

Archived