Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

phoenix01's LPC 2012 WIP

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

phoenix01

phoenix01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 204 posts
Okay, one down six more to go. I have completed my powersword Templar, Brother William. He's the most senior member of my first Crusader squad, and soon to be promoted to the ranks of the Sword Brethren. His armor is painted a 2:1 mix of Chaos Black with Adeptus Battlegrey with Badab Black wash. Then, it was highlighted up to Adeptus Battlegrey on the edges. Whites were either Codex Grey to Fortress Grey to Skull White for armor or Dheneb Stone with watered down Gryphonne Sepia wash then Dheneb Stone built up to Skull White on the highlights. The powersword blade is Hawk Turquoise with more and more Skull White added and glazed.

I haven't been able to figure out how to do pictures here (I don't have a flickr account).

AnDyzZzoRe

AnDyzZzoRe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 170 posts
You dont need a flikr account, as a member of the B&C you can upload photos to your own albums here. Up the top of your screen there should be a link titled my albums. Once you access that you should be able to create an album and upload photos to it.

From there its as simple as linking the images to your post, Im sure theres a tutorial somewhere for it but I cant remember where sorry.

Can't wait to see the pics!

phoenix01

phoenix01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 204 posts
Thanks. It took a little digging, but I found it.

Brother William (front view) Gallery

Still won't bring up the picture in the post (only a white square with a red X).

Edited by phoenix01, 18 January 2012 - 03:50 AM.

phoenix01

phoenix01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 204 posts
Okay, it has been a while, but there are more pics on my gallery of my initiates.
Brother Matthew
Brother John
and Brother Frederick.

Also I did a Rhino "Storm of Blades" and a Terminator.

Coryphaus 101

Coryphaus 101

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 515 posts
Cool looking models. Good work. :)
QUOTE (Wolf Lord Kieran @ Jun 11 2012, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Billuriye @ Jun 11 2012, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As for Janus, we don't know. Since he's a psyker he can't be Loken nor Garro but he's probably one of gents hired by Garro.

well, considering that loken has been crushed by a titan/falling building, survived a virus bomb,, survived a duel with abby, punked lucius the eternal, took a world eater in cc, pwned the 2 marines the WE was with, and then came back to his sanity with a single sentence... i believe that loken will manifest whatever abilites the BL decides to give him.

maybe he is a latent psyker that abilities were brought out by the trauma he suffered in being so awesome. <_<

phoenix01

phoenix01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 204 posts
Thanks Cory.

Okay last pictures (as the squad is now complete). A group shot and some others along with the Aquila wreckage terrain.

phoenix01

phoenix01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 204 posts
Also added some pictures of my marshal Stefan Tancred.

Coryphaus 101

Coryphaus 101

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 515 posts
Very nice. Is that your vow done?
QUOTE (Wolf Lord Kieran @ Jun 11 2012, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Billuriye @ Jun 11 2012, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As for Janus, we don't know. Since he's a psyker he can't be Loken nor Garro but he's probably one of gents hired by Garro.

well, considering that loken has been crushed by a titan/falling building, survived a virus bomb,, survived a duel with abby, punked lucius the eternal, took a world eater in cc, pwned the 2 marines the WE was with, and then came back to his sanity with a single sentence... i believe that loken will manifest whatever abilites the BL decides to give him.

maybe he is a latent psyker that abilities were brought out by the trauma he suffered in being so awesome. <_<

phoenix01

phoenix01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 204 posts

Very nice. Is that your vow done?

Yes, it is, but I think you're the only one who noticed, even though i posted in the main thread for it.