Dark Rage's LPC

Dark Rage

Great stuff Dark Rage - 80% there no less...

Well they look pretty complete to me but you're the artist! :lol:

Adding hazard stripes on the sword would be nice as PhDGamer said but certainly not necessary. They look pretty good mate - I have a soft spot for the metal scouts... Any plans on adding the shotgun variety? With your skill they'd look pretty awesome! :D

And this melta bomb? it definately draws the eye! hahaha!!!

Congrats on fine looking Scouts so far. I like the 2:00am shadow on the sarge. Great stuff.

And awesome sauce dreadnought. The colour you've used in the recessed panels (plasma arm side, shin armour and beside the sarcophagus ) - what did you use? Is it a grey or boltgun metal I can't tell?

Cheers

I

Love the scouts. You've got the details on the faces extremely well.... I really love the metal scouts for their detail and feel..except a lot of them just have both arms up in the air... but as for the dirt grit effect you have achieved is phenomenal. The crispness of the painting also exceptional both on the scouts and the dreadnought.

Nice work..

SG

LPC Complete! There be caution stripes.

Hey all, finally finished those scouts, all the C&C has been appriciated, anyway here is the pic.

@Isiah: The panels were done with codex grey and drybrished fortress grey, was trying to go for a stone look.

Group

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj150/o0_Darkeh_0o/Dark%20angels/LPCComplete.jpg

Scouts

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj150/o0_Darkeh_0o/Dark%20angels/ScoutsComplete.jpg

C&C welcome.

Well done and congratulations DR, I really like the mixed race/skintones used on the scouts. From now on they can "Forget their past life. From this day on you are simply a Dark Angel - nothing else is of consequence. The Chapter is all that matters."

Well done Dark Rage! You went for the stripes I see - good call! I also like the various skin tones, they make the squad come alive. I also like the spots of yellow on the krak grenades and the bolt pistols - a nice distraction! You paint at a very high quality mate.

The fourth guy from the left, what's his name? Geordi? :tu:

Yep congrats on teh vow completion. I hadn't spoted the smilies on the granades -- that's way off the scale Dark Rage :D -- a techmarine is en route to 'have a chat with you' on defacing the Omnissiah's blessed wargear :P.

Brilliant stuff.

Cheers

I

Archived