Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

For the record...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

ZombyWoof

ZombyWoof

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 114 posts
Here's the Grimaldus model I pleged to build/paint for the LPC. New in box, with my post in the background for a "date stamp."
Posted Image
Posted Image

phatosen

phatosen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 101 posts
Nice choice! Been pondering getting that model, even though there is no room for him in my army, it's just such a cool model (and even cooler after reading Helsreach ;) )

Good luck with your LPC!
QUOTE (Marshal2 Crusaders): "In true Teutonic style the Fists descended on traitor worlds and burned everyone. Literally everyone. None were spared. For ten years they moved across the galaxy, not reconquering like the Ultramarines, but punishing."

Grimdarkness

Grimdarkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,160 posts
One of the better models GW does good luck with your vow.
Excuse the spelling and grammar it's a product of a public education.

ZombyWoof

ZombyWoof

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 114 posts
UPDATE:
Well, I should be done by now, but...anyway, I had a good day where I could sit down for a few hours and do some work on my vow. Grimaldus and Neos primed and drybrushed. I started the Neos' faces and left shoulder pads. I'm definately shooting for tabletop quality here, so I should have my vow wrapped up pretty soon. Sorry for the less than quality photo!
Posted Image

Dark Apostle Thirst

Dark Apostle Thirst

++ DISCIPULUS GRADIOR ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,234 posts
Raise those chainswords! :tu:

ZombyWoof

ZombyWoof

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 114 posts

Raise those chainswords! :tu:

Haha thanks. As luck would have it, all 20 of my Neos' were built in the "hug me" pose (easier for me to paint) and have chainswords rather than blades.

ZombyWoof

ZombyWoof

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 114 posts
For your approval, I'm calling the Neos finished. Sorry for the crappy pic, better/more to follow when I get Grimaldus done.
I thought I was doing OK until I tried to freehand the crosses (Cross of Lorraine,) so a "do-over" will be put on the painting schedule for those.
Posted Image

ZombyWoof

ZombyWoof

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 114 posts
Finished! Grimaldus and 10 Neophytes as pledged. Nothing fancy, but decent tabletop quality I believe.
Should have been done sooner, but you all know how real life can get sometimes...
Sorry for the less than quality pics again, but I wanted to fire this off before deadline.
Posted Image
Posted Image